Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured (21586 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Strawman: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
Abeg how these women come get boobs like this?
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by pretydiva(f): 9:41am On May 24, 2016
How is dis news of any importance 2 d economy undecided
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Tjpromise(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2016
C may-d teeth sha, take it easy with d weed
bro
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by aalangel(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:
Since I started seeing Uche Ogbodo on screen, I do think she's always got world's most awful makeup

Cos she's got bold features and still makes up heavily. She needs a serious professional touch. But she's a good actress. I've seen some impressive movies of hers.
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by adimloaded(f): 10:00am On May 24, 2016
U no weda na buhari make am run go ghana:|
adren:

You no even dey nigeria.. Your location says ghana.. We weyn dey naija sef nor complain reach you..

Take am easy ooo
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2016
this mayd resemble 1 thief wey we catch for area yesterday
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:
Since I started seeing Uche Ogbodo on screen, I do think she's always got world's most awful makeup
I dey like dis type of people well well, you never see her face finish oh but you remember her botched makeup....dat means there is only one word to describe you an 'ass' grin
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Nobody: 10:54am On May 24, 2016
adimloaded:
U no weda na buhari make am run go ghana:|
awoh...u ar saying dat as what, anti-buhari? grin
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by AustinStevens: 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
How d heck did this get to fp??
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by adimloaded(f): 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
awoh...u ar saying dat as what, anti-buhari? grin
Not at all,am saying dat because u nver can tell,it might be de hardship in naija dis days dat mk him run go ghana n still ground no level for dere.
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by adren(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
Charliiee:
nah, you must have them confused with your mother.

I like this guy.. Him sabi pokenose into other people's affair..

Welldone.. 1-0
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by slyrone(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
smoke don finish mayD life. smh
Re: May D With Uche Ogbodo And Angela Okorie Pictured by Ariani: 8:00pm On May 24, 2016
I am more interested in the second lady in the pic. She looks like nwa ada, very beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Now Doing Music How He Wants It — Adesua Etomi / New Pictures Of Iyanya / Ruth Kadiri Weds Eddie Watson ( Traditional Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.