Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (739 Views)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by oshe11: 11:46am On May 24, 2016
Re: by Nehemiah459(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
oshe11:
Please I need a site where I can get Civil Engineering Projects, or any method for sourcing for materials online! This is like my last resort, and would really be glad if U can help.
I know you must have gotten the projects, I want to let you know that you can still help lots of other people with theirs.
Visit www.projectshamba.com and place your projects there, you can sell or place it for free...
Re: by oshe11: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nehemiah459:
I know you must have gotten the projects, I want to let you know that you can still help lots of other people with theirs.
Visit www.projectshamba.com and place your projects there, you can sell or place it for free...
Tanx bro
Re: by Nehemiah459(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
oshe11:
Tanx bro
It is a pleasure! You can also tell others or copy theirs and place it on your store.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Reasons Why The Gods Are To Blame In The Play The Gods Are Not To Blame. / Apply Now: Admission Into University Of Ilorin; Postgraduate Programs... / Hottest 2016/2017 Freshers In University Of Uyo (uniuyo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.