Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,549 members, 7,861,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Earn Instant Cash + Household Items 4 Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Instant Cash + Household Items 4 Free (765 Views)

Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / Earn Instant 15000 Naira When You Register And Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Instant Cash + Household Items 4 Free by oludarekehinde(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2016
Why paying for what you can get for free of charge? such as, Phone, Computer, Fridge, A/C, Laptop, Gas cooker, Washing machine & Cloths.

HOW IT WORKS
1. Register on www.idashnaira.com or www.i-naira.com with your phone number
2. Verify your phone number with the OTP sent to your phone
3. Enter your account details for receiving payment from us
4. Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira (put 08053690928)
5. Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000
6. Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal & items you want for free.
7. Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce
8. Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item + the cash
9. We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria
10. You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expired or completed

• Please note, this is not network marketing or residual income, you only earn once from anyone you refer.
• The idea is to attract new online shoppers who see value in working for items they want or desire than paying for the items. For instance, when customers is offer to own an item e.g phone worth N25,000, they are required to introduce 25 new users to i-Naira in 5 days & own the item plus the cash.
Simple as ABC. Pls don't forget to put my number 08053690928 when u are activating your account as someone who invite you.
Re: Earn Instant Cash + Household Items 4 Free by iDashNaira: 6:32am On May 26, 2016
oludarekehinde:
Why paying for what you can get for free of charge? such as, Phone, Computer, Fridge, A/C, Laptop, Gas cooker, Washing machine & Cloths.

HOW IT WORKS
1. Register on www.idashnaira.com or www.i-naira.com with your phone number
2. Verify your phone number with the OTP sent to your phone
3. Enter your account details for receiving payment from us
4. Enter the phone number of the user who introduced you to iDashNaira (put 08053690928)
5. Enter payment details and make a one-time subscription payment of N2,000
6. Click on LifeChangingDeals select and subscribe to a deal & items you want for free.
7. Earn instant N1,000 for every new user you introduce
8. Fulfil deal conditions and earn the item + the cash
9. We deliver items anywhere in Nigeria
10. You are at liberty to start a new deal each time your old deal is expired or completed

• Please note, this is not network marketing or residual income, you only earn once from anyone you refer.
• The idea is to attract new online shoppers who see value in working for items they want or desire than paying for the items. For instance, when customers is offer to own an item e.g phone worth N25,000, they are required to introduce 15 new users to i-Naira in 5 days & own the item plus the cash.
Simple as ABC. Pls don't forget to put my number 08053690928 when u are activating your account as someone who invite you.

Good work but the phone example is misunderstood. It is more of an item such as a phone or any other item worth N10,000 the customer will be required to introduce 15 people in 5 days. Effectively when the total 15 people are referred within the 5 days period, the customer gets the item.
So total value to the customer is N15,000 plus an item (phone or any other item) worth N10,000. This brings your final tota to N25,000.

We are here on NAIRALAND to answer any question relating to this brand. Thank you.
Re: Earn Instant Cash + Household Items 4 Free by oludarekehinde(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2016
Thanks for the enlightenments. Prospective winners can still go to I-naira website to know more.
Phones & other items are being given away for free on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Fencing Solutions / How To Start Mini Importation / NEXT Abuja With Fake And Adulterated Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.