Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal (13875 Views)

Makarfi Declares PDP Convention Open (photos) / PDP Extends Makarfi Led Caretaker Committee By 12 Months. PICTURES. / Court Didn't Declare Sheriff PDP Chairman Or Makarfi Committee Illegal: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Shukuakukobambi: 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
The fastest way to invite any afenifere to a thread to discuss anything that has a little thing to do with SE and SW.

The rate you all are going, I pray you don't develop HBP.

Buhari should stop influencing court judgements otherwise what happened in 1985 will happen again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother Fayose who is greater than ojukwu, azikiwe and all SE governors and politicians combined imposed him on PDP and you minions were dancing like mad.

Why shouldn't I comment, abi is PDP a SE party? cheesy

You must like sheriff by force

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by DONSMITH123(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
how this one take bring buhari into case now?

pinkyliceous:
So now Buhari the dictator wants to impose Sheriff on PDP via court processes?

1 Like

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Shukuakukobambi: 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy

Don't mind her o. If only I had the time to dig up all the mumu threads they opened then to celebrate the emergence of their saviour; Ali Modu Sheriff cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by pinkyliceous(f): 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
Don't act childish.

DONSMITH123:

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by pinkyliceous(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
Gani Adams is the best man in SW, he is greater than Awolowo and Gani Fawehmi. OBJ ties his shoes laces for him.

Up Gani Fawehmi and Shina Rambo. They rock your Afenifere boats, you hear?

Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother Fayose who is greater than ojukwu, azikiwe and all SE governors and politicians combined imposed him on PDP and you minions were dancing like mad.

Why shouldn't I comment, abi is PDP a SE party? cheesy

You must like sheriff by force
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by denko(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2016
you are very intelligent YOU DON'T GO TO THE SAME MARKET WE GO, IF YOU PURCHASE A BAG OF RICE 18000 YOU WONT SUPPORT THIS FRAUD THAT IS STEALING FROM THE POOR. PDP WAS STEALING FROM THE PAUSE APC IS NOW STEALING FROM THE POOR AND THE WEAK. VERY SOON APC AND HIS PAID GOONS LIKE YOU WILL BE MADE TO PAY IT.
Demmdemm:

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that am being paid? Why is it that when someone suddenly highlights where ur intelligence falls below par then such is suddenly paid? Shame, u can never grow with this kind of mentality.
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Shukuakukobambi: 2:10pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Gani Adams is the best man in SW, he is greater than Awolowo and Gani Fawehmi. OBJ ties his shoes laces for him.

Up Gani Fawehmi and Shina Rambo. They rock your Afenifere boats, you hear?

cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe

I gree as long as Fayose remains greater than ojukwu, azikiwe, SE governors and politicians combined. cheesy
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
[s]
denko:
you are very intelligent YOU DON'T GO TO THE SAME MARKET WE GO, IF YOU PURCHASE A BAG OF RICE 18000 YOU WONT SUPPORT THIS FRAUD THAT IS STEALING FROM THE POOR. PDP WAS STEALING FROM THE PAUSE APC IS NOW STEALING FROM THE POOR AND THE WEAK. VERY SOON APC AND HIS PAID GOONS LIKE YOU WILL BE MADE TO PAY IT.
[/s]

U still aren't making sense. Av attended to ur complaints earlier.

Demmdemm:

If sentiment is my problem then what is yours? Inability to make good use of ur brain? U aren't making sense at all. The govt already taking steps but what u and ur kind want is immediate fix and see immediate returns. Such won't happen and the earlier u deal with it the better.
After several years of misgovernance, what do u expect within a yr especially for a monoeconomy like ours?
The wise and intelligent knew this period will come. Even that witch Ngozi prophesied that it will come yet she did nothing like Joseph did in Egypt then. Now that we are in that period u expect to see eldorado immediately. Continue to deceive urself.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by denko(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
NOW U'RE ACTING LIKE AN IMP. I DON'T BELIEVE A NIGERIAN CAN BE SO DAFT COS OF LITTLE COINS AND MEGABYTE HE RECEIVED FROM APC TO MORTGAGE HIS FUTURE IT IS A PITY
Demmdemm:
[s][/s]

U still aren't making sense. Av attended to ur complaints earlier.

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by master2016(m): 2:38pm On May 24, 2016
When you centered value within individual pocket of corruption, this is the kind of people and
the result you get.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
denko:
NOW U'RE ACTING LIKE AN IMP. I DON'T BELIEVE A NIGERIAN CAN BE SO DAFT COS OF LITTLE COINS AND MEGABYTE HE RECEIVED FROM APC TO MORTGAGE HIS FUTURE IT IS A PITY

Again I challenge u...

Demmdemm:

Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that am being paid? Why is it that when someone suddenly highlights where ur intelligence falls below par then such is suddenly paid? Shame, u can never grow with this kind of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by jerusalem101: 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
Mynd44:
Two contradictory judgements from two judges in one afternoon.

I need popcorn

Please my brother come and join me and let us eat this popcorn together.
Different judgement, different state, different judge , money speaking, pdp want to turn Arase into dummy

1 Like

Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by eLcastro(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
DON, watch out for new party. lipsrsealed

i shud wife u already.,Time 4 d pdp govs nd interested nass lawmakers to float a new party....i knew sheriff was sent to pdp.,am juz glad dey used his money to secure good supreme Court judgements...nw is d perfect time to dump his arse.,get a new party...stl luv pdp buh i strongly agree we nid rebrandin..as pdp as a name has gone sour in ears
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by ricsman(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:
Pdp as a party is cursed. Only fools remain there.
this seems to be ur first post since u changed ur moniker...... hate for PDP shows ur APC.

guess u were banned?
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2016
ricsman:
this seems to be ur first post since u changed ur moniker...... hate for PDP shows ur APC.

guess u were banned?

Broaden ur mind and stop being myopic for once.
Cursed be to PDP, Ffuck APC. Don't give a damn about any.
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by ricsman(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
Demmdemm:

Broaden ur mind and stop being myopic for once.
Cursed be to PDP, Ffuck APC. Don't give a damn about any.
didn't know I was myopic when u first mentioned my post.

Anyway good u don't give a damn to any of them, my damndamn.
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Nobody: 11:48am On May 25, 2016
ricsman:
didn't know I was myopic when u first mentioned my post.

Anyway good u don't give a damn to any of them, my damndamn.

Just corrected ur post and insinuation. Now that u are healed i feel like I Av just done u a favour.
Re: Court Declares PDP Caretaker Committee Illegal by Khez: 12:09pm On May 25, 2016
But what business do the court get with the parry na
Just curious o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year Broadcast: I Will Continue To Listen To Youths - Buhari / To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.