Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service (1623 Views)

Buhari Appoints New Heads For Four Tertiary Hospitals / Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by zik4ever: 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by Abacharles(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
owk... Congratulations to him
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by kunlexy1759(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
Okay
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by dustmalik: 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by Sunnynwa: 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
Northerners all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by dukie25: 3:55pm On May 24, 2016
I didn't bother clicking the link or reading the article but let me guess, the guys he appointed are Hausa/Fulani men right?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by ERAKAMUS: 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
dukie25:
I didn't bother to read the article but let me guess, the guy he appointed is an Hausa/Fulani man right?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by EmeeNaka: 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
This is the most clannish government ever in Nigeria. Buhari's regime is the worst regime so far.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by belente(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2016
only the northerners are good enough for this regime

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by vivalavida(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
The ranka dede boiz are just grabbing everything.

Congrats to Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by tafabaloo(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
Lolzzzzz........winners takes it all.
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by PRYCE(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
Buhari's Government!
Sectionalism

Sectionalism

Impunity

Sectionalism

Lies

Propaganda

Noise making

More Sectionalism

More Lies

More Propaganda

Junketting

Wastage

Corruption

*Pauses for some Nunu and boiled cow dung grin

Then More and more and more Sectionalism, impunity, Lies, propaganda, Junketting, wastage, noise and Cluelessness!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by HurtgenForest: 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
And the northernisation continues..
This man cannot even hide his bigotry a bit.

What a wicked, vindictive and divisive president.
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by ImpersonatorSS: 4:39pm On May 24, 2016
Can't PMB surprise we southerners for once?

If Yorubas start complaining, he'll console us with one yeye special adviser position.

Nonsense!
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by dubemnaija: 4:47pm On May 24, 2016
my yoruba brothers, una see wetin una cause abi?? Nigeria is now an abo..ki country embarassed
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2016
This man's nepotism knows no bounds
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by zelexotunla(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2016
Congratulations to them. Mr President and his brain box should put interest of Nigeria at large into consideration and stop been sectional.
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2016
na wa this old soldier never disappoint people, the change has finally arrived
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by citizenY(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Haba
Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by gogochocolate: 5:26pm On May 24, 2016
PRYCE:
Buhari's Government!
Sectionalism

Sectionalism

Impunity

Sectionalism

Lies

Propaganda

Noise making

More Sectionalism

More Lies

More Propaganda

Junketting

Wastage

Corruption

*Pauses for some Nunu and boiled cow dung grin

Then More and more and more Sectionalism, impunity, Lies, propaganda, Junketting, wastage, noise and Cluelessness!!!

I love this write up

1 Like

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 24, 2016
Issues of life....

I dont even know what else to say... the man is just adamant

Re: Presidency Appoints New Heads Of Prisons And Immigration Service by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2016
Am glad, I never voted this man. I would have been filled with Guilt.

(1) (Reply)

PMB visited by Sec school classmates set of 1953 in daura / PHOTOS: Capital Oil And Gas Logo Seen At West Ham United New Stadium / Abdulsalam Abubakar,IBB,Gov Bello As Aisha Buhari Launches Cancer Foundation(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.