Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? (14901 Views)

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Name One Thing You Don't Eat / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by kikayboss(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2016
elov:

Seeing is believing
OK wait am coming...*trekking to Ghana to go an see*......makydebbie we still dey talk ooo
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
Okra soup and Ebasmiley

It was during my mum's labour and delivery. Dad wasn't around. It was necessary. I have grown to love cooking since then.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by elov(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2016
kikayboss:
OK wait am coming...*trekking to Ghana to go an see*......makydebbie we still dey talk ooo
Flash me when u reach and makydebbie don't show yourself to him oo....I don't trust him
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2016
elov:

Flash me when u reach and makydebbie don't show yourself to him oo....I don't trust him
ok...*runs to the room and hide under the bed*
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by elov(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
makydebbie:
ok...*runs to the room and hide under the bed*
Good gal #itrustya # wink wink
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
Learnt how to cook water cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Damstarr(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
Indomie
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by kikayboss(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2016
elov:

Good gal #itrustya # wink wink
shebi she will still come out **waiting in her sitting room*watching game of thrones**
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by elov(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
shebi she will still come out **waiting in her sitting room*watching game of thrones**

Hey dude...u had better leave, b4 I send d gods to flush u out...# hope u had a grt nyt?
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by ganaziah(f): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
grayht:

Okro soup and "bent crayfish"...

Are there straight crayfish?
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2016
ganaziah:

Are there straight crayfish?
yep... lol
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by chigoizie7(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2016
Hot water
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by chigoizie7(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2016
daretodiffer:
Okra soup and Ebasmiley

It was during my mum's labour and delivery. Dad wasn't around. It was necessary. I have grown to love cooking since then.

Only God knows how the face and taste of the okra soup will look like
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by chigoizie7(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
Pap

Pap? That thing hard ooh, up till date, @times the whole thing just turn watery.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2016
Mine was boiled egg... Got it burnt tho
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2016
Like your face natongue

chigoizie7:

Only God knows how the face and taste of the okra soup will look like
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 26, 2016
Look at you

Try making on fire with a pot, use a thick mixture and start with hot water. If you think it won't be enough you can add water till you get your desired consistency

Thank me later
chigoizie7:

Pap? That thing hard ooh, up till date, @times the whole thing just turn watery.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 10:37am On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:
Mine was boiled egg... Got it burnt tho
Boiled egg? And you got it burnt? ...at what age pls? grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2016
charijee:
Boiled egg? And you got it burnt? ...at what age pls? grin
Probably around 13 cheesy it was the first food I ever cooked... Mum won't allow me in the kitchen. Too rough and carefree to be there..
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by halfricanadian(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2016
Cant remember mine

But am very sure that the first thing some people had to cook was lies cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 10:59am On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:

Probably around 13 cheesy it was the first food I ever cooked... Mum won't allow me in the kitchen. Too rough and carefree to be there..
Seems you were stubborn then
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
charijee:
Seems you were stubborn then

I was super stubborn.. grin

What about you.. Your first food?
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:

I was super stubborn.. grin

What about you.. Your first food?
And you still are grin

Can't really remember, I've been a great cook from birth grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by AyamBlaze: 11:11am On May 26, 2016
I cooked a story when I was eight to save my a** from being flogged for coming late to school. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2016
charijee:
And you still are grin

Can't really remember, I've been a great cook from birth grin

Haha cheesy how sure are you? And I think I'm not.

Great cook from birth? Hehe cheesy how about before birth?
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by alexmaye(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2016
na hw 2 fry egg i learn den hw 2 boil water 4 garri*e hard den*
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:

Haha cheesy how sure are you? And I think I'm not.

Great cook from birth? Hehe cheesy how about before birth?
Very sure..you can't deny that....don't ask me how I got to know tongue

Before birth ke grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by kikayboss(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
elov:

Hey dude...u had better leave, b4 I send d gods to flush u out...# hope u had a grt nyt?
no vex abeg...don't involve the gods
**trekking back from Ghana*with gala and pure water**

ma nyt was kul , n yours??
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
charijee:
Very sure..you can't deny that....don't ask me how I got to know tongue

Before birth ke grin
Very sure? Shuu shocked now I need to ask how you got to know? Tell me cheesy
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:

Very sure? Shuu shocked now I need to ask how you got to know? Tell me cheesy
Told you not to ask cos I won't tell
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by bqlekan(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
charijee:
Told you not to ask cos I won't tell

Hahaha... Tell me now.. I have a secret to tell you too... cheesy
I've been keeping it in me for long grin
Re: What Was The First Thing You Learned To Cook? by charijee(f): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
bqlekan:

Hahaha... Tell me now.. I have a secret to tell you too... cheesy
I've been keeping it in me for long grin
I only put one and two together to know you're stubborn grin....hehehe my ears are itching, what's the secret....pls don't do it my way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / What's Your First Meal Of The Year / How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.