Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (67526 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by tens4real(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
360frolic:
A www.newshelm reader sent in this picture as he was amazed by the hight and size of the man he claims to be the tallest man in Lagos.

The man resides in Bariga Area of Lagos state.

Is he really the tallest man in Lagos?

If you have anyone taller, Lets see!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photo-this-is-tallest-man-in-lagos.html

what does he do for a living?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
360frolic:
A www.newshelm reader sent in this picture as he was amazed by the hight and size of the man he claims to be the tallest man in Lagos.

The man resides in Bariga Area of Lagos state.

Is he really the tallest man in Lagos?

If you have anyone taller, Lets see!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photo-this-is-tallest-man-in-lagos.html

thats a storey building standing there
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Dollyak(f): 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
fxtree:
Note :the girl is 6.2 feet tall
She is not up to 5:9. You are no where close to that guys height.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by nonyceezy(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
I think av seen this guy at eclipse lounge akoka.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by sinto5(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
RealAdewole:
not long but longer

Not long, nor longer, but longest
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Temmytea70(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
RealAdewole:
not long but longer

Not longer but a longitude

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by lobiologs(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2016
Is it just me or do extra tall (long) people look kinda abnormal, they have these alien shaped heads. There might just be a conspiracy theory as to how they attain such heights... cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Officialdokkey(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=18pt] He go just stand for ground d fix light for high tension gringrin [/size]
lol...
I don fall break my new iPhone 6s+ oo.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by benedictnsi(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
Officialdokkey:
lol... I don fall break my new iPhone 6s+ oo.

Lol bros my hands no dey oo. ... No break teeth join ooo

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Officialdokkey(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol bros my hands no dey oo.
... No break teeth join ooo
I've submitted a report to the nearest NP station. Expect them with a van cos i told them it's over 200k
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by halek: 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
I know him . He is from Agoro family in Abeokuta. The same Agoro baba in Ebenezer Obey 's song.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by chumaster(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
chydii:
He long come ugly
Nne I never wanted to comment on this thread but when I viewed your Dp I was forced to appreciate God for His magnificient work of art. Nne imara mma hoohaasmiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by halek: 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
He is from Agoro family in Abeokuta. The same Agoro baba in Ebenezer Obey 's song.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by niofa(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2016
his own height is not from this world...sorry to say one but why are pple that tall that ugly
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Kala11(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2016
Is that man for real

hpk:
See Agoro ontop NL ohh!! my hood niqqa.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by hpk(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2016
yeah he's that tall....
Kala11:
Is that man for real

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by SortOut: 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
dats a danfo behind them, he's long not just tall, Danfo's height is about 6ft
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Femich18(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2016
Blessograo:
it's called gigantism in Medical terms
caused by over-secretion of growth hormone(Somatotropin)

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by anyicash(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
He is not all that tall, just that he's standing among short men.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by ismayl: 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
The presidency over the months have been jibbed by many. While some see President Muhammadu Buhari’s government as slow and inactive, others see it as in capable of bringing the promised change.
However, one need to ask; have things remained how they were when President Muhammadu Buhari took over about a year ago? Certainly not! Here are 14 things that have changed:
1. The government closed 40 accounts in NNPC to give room for accountability.
2. The Port Harcourt and Warri refineries are back in operation with 60 per cent capacity and producing 7 million litres of PMS daily. The Kaduna refinery also resumed production at the end of the April, 2016.
3. President Buhari directed the CBN to disburse N689.5b as bailout to 27 states to pay salaries.
4. 34,000 The number of ghost workers draining the nation’s resources now expunged from the Federal Civil Service, saving N2.29b in the process.
5. President Buhari saved $1m by his directive stopping the appointment of a government delegation for pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia.
6. On assumption of office, the President cut down the number of ministries from 42 to 25 to reduce the cost of governance.
7. $321m The amount Switzerland will repatriate to Nigeria from the illicitly acquired wealth of the Gen. Sani Abacha family.
8. The Nigerian troops has rescued a total of 11,595 in the ongoing operations in the Northeast as at February 2016.
9. The Presidential Committee set up to probe contracts awarded by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA) from 2011 to 2015 has recovered N7b.
10. The President secured a $5m support from U.S. government June last year and another $40m in April 2016 for the fight against the terrorists in the sub-region.
11. The government saves $1b annually by the elimination of the Offshore Processing Agreement (OPA) through the introduction of the Direct Sales and Direct Purchase (DSDP) scheme with reputable off-shore refineries
12. The Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna Refineries now produce 7m litres of PMS per day.
13. The implementation of the Treasury Single Account (TSA) which stands at N3trillion has provided greater visibility of government revenues and cash flows. A war on high pedestal.
14. Buhari intensified the anti-corruption war which has led to the arrest of high profile public officers. Such cases include the ones against former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) spokesman Olisa Metuh, Daar Communications Chairman Dr Raymond Dokpesi and former Chief of Defence Staff Alex Badeh.
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/14-things-president-buhari-has-changed.html
( Quote ) ( Report ) 22 Likes ( Like ) 1 Share ( Share )
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
He's very tall but I doubt he's the tallest Lagosian. I've sat and had a drink with him once when I was a field Engineer and went to work in Bariga. Those guys with him in this pic all hover below average height.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by ollymoore: 10:45pm On May 24, 2016
Ezedon:
Are you sure its not Photoshoped cus since I have been in Lagos I ve not seen him for the first time
not photoshop I know him very very well d guy dey stay for Bariga him name na Agoro
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by tonyxxx(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
Descendant of the annunakki..... I dislike standing close to people taller than me for too long .
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
Why people were dey tall like that, dey always mumu?
Lolz. not all O... haba...
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by adeyinkasegun(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2016
RealAdewole:
not long but longer
not longer bt longest
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by calculator123(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
MzDeeb:

This was not photoshopped.. I have met him quite a number of times back then in 2009. He stays around chemist bus stop bariga..

He's actually very tall.. Way taller than a danfo bus.
jah bless u.he stays on bash the comedian street
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2016
Dogo Yaro oo
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 11:27pm On May 24, 2016
jopretty:
He doesn't look human to me oo, but sha he's tall.
Which kind bad mouth be this? What does he look like?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Irishrena1(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
His face kinda reminds me of Shrek
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
classicada:
oooh my...copulation is definitely gona be hard for him.

Basketball Height
Na the first thing wey come your mind be that?
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Sard(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2016
fxtree:
Note :the girl is 6.2 feet tall
Wetin?!? Abegii, try lie small small. That girl can't be taller than 5'7" or 5'8".. Can't you see her height in relation to others there? Or se all corpers there are above 6ft? That tall Corper can't even be taller than 6'9", he's very tall too, but definitely not in the league of this Agoro here.
Re: PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos by Femonjay(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2016
God is about to pick Agoro's call too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.