Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2559 Views)

Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2016
OK I refreshed the Nairaland Homepage on my phone few minutes ago,the thread atop starring back at me was this shocking one,with the weird title... "Fayose stops convoy to buy Bread and beans..." I immediately jerked off my face and was like...Hmm!

Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
And when I returned my gaze back to the phone screen and saw "...Served Himself" I shook my head,and was like...Chai!

Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose used to be my man,but ever since his "childish" stunt at faraway China,I rescinded some of my respect for him. Then came several other "uncoded" oppositional rants which I either ignored or shoved off,but seeing this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/3124918/fayose-stops-buy-bread-beans
honestly I was disappointed. These publicity stunts are getting outta proportion. Kilode sef? But why would a State Governor stop his whole convoy,just to buy bread and beans?
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by Chikpat(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose! Na person or abi na person name bi dat?

Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by Topleague(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
liar, baba is not on facebook.
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2016
Topleague:
don't mind @chikpat, by the way,from the statement,does he mean that illiterates ain't supposed to be impressed?
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by yuzjet(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2016
Passing by... tongue
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:06am On May 25, 2016
yuzjet:
Passing by... tongue
LoL. Busted.
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by yuzjet(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
LoL. Busted.

DUSTED! tongue
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:41pm On May 25, 2016
yuzjet:

DUSTED! tongue
!_O!_
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by yuzjet(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
!_O!_

Write in English please, i don't understand kalunyah. undecided
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2016
Hehe...that was decimated English.
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by Chikpat(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
Topleague:

Topleague e! Am startled at d way you jump into conclusion. People quoted Baba on dir fb pages and d fb account owner who pasted dis very quote has been tactically shielded for privacy reasons. That pix was not a screen shot of Obj's fb account but anodas.
See the quote and anoda reference here below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3116343/obj-knocks-fayose

https://m.facebook.com/biafranswithnnamdikanu/photos/pb.464660277006303.-2207520000.1464224470./698170803655248/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6480828340.
I understand u r entitled to ur personal views and opinions in ur own rights and privileges. It is now only reasonable of you to send me ur apologies for calling me a liar.
Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by Chikpat(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
don't mind @chikpat, by the way,from the statement,does he mean that illiterates ain't supposed to be impressed?

You r not a Woman

Re: Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix by ajebuter(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
This Oga Fayose sef..

Sometimes, I feel like giving him a kick in the yansh

Simply for being an Ologogoro-in-chief..

(1) (Reply)

How Russia Hacked USA Election – NSA Director / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo As He Takes Charge of the Nation / A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.