Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sachng.com, Better Don Land. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sachng.com, Better Don Land. (3244 Views)

Open Sourcing Sachng, I Need Your Advice And Idea / Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
Hello, i will like to offically introduce the rave of the internet http://sachng.com
With sachng.com you can search for information around the web using our powerful search functionality that returns accurate results within the shortest possible time.
You can also add your website to our system, so that people can easily find your webpages on our platform.
We do not track you search history, so your search is safe with us.
Sachng.com na our own.

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
@kodewrita @Javanian please help me move it to the frontpage.
Cheers.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 24, 2016
You need to use caching to make the search fasted for visitors.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by timotew: 8:29pm On May 24, 2016
You have not started and you are selling advert, Thats a bad idea my friend. It fucking slow [no offence ].
search for facebook dose not have facebook on the first page.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
This time, i shall not say anything but keep trollin'
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy. nice try bro, but i couldn't search anything with it.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
^^me too, i cant search for bbw, monitor lizard, tiwa savage, goat, snake sef
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 6:59am On May 25, 2016
guru01:
Hello, i will like to offically introduce the rave of the internet http://sachng.com
With sachng.com you can search for information around the web using our powerful search functionality that returns accurate results within the shortest possible time.
You can also add your website to our system, so that people can easily find your webpages on our platform.
We do not track you search history, so your search is safe with us.
Sachng.com na our own.

Just as adesege will say.. why reinvent the wheel? is your search engine better than Google or even bing? why do you think people will use your search instead of the former which they're accustomed to and makes searching easier for them? think about this again..

Your journey is inevitably leading to a dead end... sorry.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by babatope88(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2016
Good work bro, making search engine is not easy. See you at the top.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
Booyakasha:

Just as adesege will say.. why reinvent the wheel? is your search engine better than Google or even bing? why do you think people will use your search instead of the former which they're accustomed to and makes searching easier for them? think about this again..

Like seriously, are you saying their should be no more android fork because there is already an exisiting android used majorly.

babatope88:
Good work bro, making search engine is not easy. See you at the top.
Thanks, no be small thing i tell you.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 25, 2016
Booyakasha:

Why you come dey swear for sach now? this is unfair!!
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2016
I tried using opera mini on Mobile and it couldnt even search a page... It's way too slow... It also shows no search results for data... Even Nairaland loads way faster...
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
O boy, people just dey abuse this sach engine anyhow. . . .
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
Djangocode:
I tried using opera mini on Mobile and it couldnt even search a page... It's way too slow... It also shows no search results for data... Even Nairaland loads way faster...

Perhaps its your internet, you can try again.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
dhtml18:

Why you come dey swear for sach now? this is unfair!!
Bro, the girl is really mean.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Raypawer(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2016
keep it up, dont be discouraged... google, bing started somewhere... but i cant just search my name... and even nairaland its showing the post which indicates that you anti ipob
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by ethical: 4:05pm On May 26, 2016
I think it's a nice idea and a step in the right direction (Even Google was not perfect at the beginning).

But here are a couple of issues I noticed.

First, it's too slow and that is unacceptable. My internet is very fast and so, slow internet cannot be the reason. Ask yourself, why should a user leave fast search engines like Google or Bing to use yours? In addition, when I searched for some terms, it found nothing. And even when it returned search results, they were few compared to searching for the same term in Google, Bing and Yandex. I think you really need someone with a strong CS and Algorithm background. Search engine is more than just programming/coding.

Secondly, you've already created space for advertisement. That is just too fast. Making money should not be your main aim now. Instead, focus on delivering quality services. Look for features that will make your search engine unique compared to others. Believe me, the money will come later.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
ethical:
I think it's a nice idea and a step in the right direction (Even Google was not perfect at the beginning).

But here are a couple of issues I noticed.

First, it's too slow and that is unacceptable. My internet is very fast and so, slow internet cannot be the reason. Ask yourself, why should a user leave fast search engines like Google or Bing to use yours? In addition, when I searched for some terms, it found nothing. And even when it returned search results, they were few compared to searching for the same term in Google, Bing and Yandex. I think you really need someone with a strong CS and Algorithm background. Search engine is more than just programming/coding.

Secondly, you've already created space for advertisement. That is just too fast. Making money should not be your main aim now. Instead, focus on delivering quality services. Look for features that will make your search engine unique compared to others. Believe me, the money will come later.

Call me rude, but the truth is... he is wasting his time, while this is cool for research purpose, no one will use this in real life... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 26, 2016
Booyakasha:

Call me rude, but the truth is... he is wasting his time, while this is cool for research purpose, no one will use this in real life... lipsrsealed
lets assume it is for educational purpose. ok?
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 26, 2016
guru01:

Bro, the girl is really mean.
She needs to be flogged
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 9:26pm On May 26, 2016
crotonite:
lets assume it is for educational purpose. ok?
rotfl.. btw, I'm working on an online community, it will be online on the 30th of this month.. i really want strong criticism on ways to improve and I hope you become a part of it.. cool
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2016
Booyakasha:

rotfl.. btw, I'm working on an online community, it will be online on the 30th of this month.. i really want strong criticism on ways to improve and I hope you become a part of it.. cool
i will dare wink.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 4:56am On May 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

You are mouthed jor, I will help you test the community, really looking forward to it. Why don't you help this poster fix his search now?

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 5:29am On May 27, 2016
Am very sorry if you can not actually find what you are searching for at the moment, but try again in a week time. As you know, this is new and the index data is not yet upto a million.
Please help submit relevant website that has useful information.

Cheers.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

The first search engine showed up in 1990, Google didn't appear until 1996, before Google there were 7 other search engines, so based on these facts your logic is faulty.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 7:20am On May 27, 2016
efreaky:

The first search engine showed up in 1990, Google didn't appear until 1996, before Google there were 7 other search engines, so based on these facts your logic is faulty.

oh well, you're really not intelligent are you? we're not in the 90's...
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:31am On May 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

I totally agree with you, I don't even see myself as an intelligent person but I will also tell you that from 2000 till date four search engines have been launched.

Another fact to debunk your weak hypothesis. Bye!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

Yellow card offense. . . .that dude is a troll like me (and i be head of troll chairman for here)
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
Guys please no fighting, let peace reign.
Sachng.com is as real as Google.com the only difference is the financial backing and database result.

I am open to partnership in case someone is interested.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Djade007: 6:45pm On May 27, 2016
That Booyakasha ehn. I had to go and sit down somewhere 1st when she told me nairaland is more beautiful than a site I designed in 2015
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Adesege(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2016
efreaky:

Google had a vision.

The op has failed to tell us in detail the goals n vision
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2016
Soooo according to boomshasha and co, the OP lacks goals, objectives and focus?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Node Js Gurus @nswer This Biko / Payment System Integration Webpay(interswitch) With Php / 2017 Generation Of Programmers - What Languages Are You Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.