Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Sachng.com, Better Don Land. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sachng.com, Better Don Land. (3254 Views)

Open Sourcing Sachng, I Need Your Advice And Idea / Can Someone Kindly Tell Me What Is Up With Http://sachng.com/? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
dhtml18:
Soooo according to boomshasha and co, the OP lacks goals, objectives and focus?
the OP is trying to create another Google.ng.. expecting people to use it in real life... like i said this is just a research project and shouldn't be taken seriously unless he really has supernatural powers to make people use it on earth..

Djade007:
That Booyakasha ehn. I had to go and sit down somewhere 1st when she told me nairaland is more beautiful than a site I designed in 2015

i won't lie to you, you might be a really talented programmer but you didn't really do well with the UI/UX of that site, nairaland beats it hands down with simplicity, features and joy to use..
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Djade007: 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
^^^ I'm not really bothered because you are the only 1 who seems to think so. Please others compare the design of https://schoolnetwork.io to Nairaland
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Djade007: 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
Features? You didn't even login. The platform is a social network, the forum feature is just an addon to take tutorials.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 5:21am On May 28, 2016
Booyakasha:

the OP is trying to create another Google.ng.. expecting people to use it in real life... like i said this is just a research project and shouldn't be taken seriously unless he really has supernatural powers to make people use it on earth..
Well, to me i see it as an experimental thing. I dont believe he is trying to outmatch google, bing or whatever.

Booyakasha:

i won't lie to you, you might be a really talented programmer but you didn't really do well with the UI/UX of that site, nairaland beats it hands down with simplicity, features and joy to use..
I completely agree with you, i have done a rather thorough review of schoolnetwork.io and have come up with quite a lot of FLAWS why nairaland is far better in terms of design and simplicity. But i am not going to publish my results on this thread because it is a bit long and will cause undue distraction.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 5:22am On May 28, 2016
Djade007:
Features? You didn't even login. The platform is a social network, the forum feature is just an addon to take tutorials.
You did a good job, and in some areas actually did better than nairaland, but on the overrall nairaland is still better.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Djade007: 6:39am On May 28, 2016
You are right this thread is for sachng. But it's only natural you post detail of your review since you have come to a conclusion. Please create a new topic for it.
@dhtml18
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
Oti o, na you go create the topic now and we go come and troll on it

2 Likes

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
Hey guys, am not trying to be like Google or bing, sachng.com will out perform Google in the nearest feature. Although it might look like child's play or a research project, but I tell you its big just watch out.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nmeri17: 2:05pm On May 28, 2016
guru01:

Bro, the girl is really mean.
Best believe that "girl" is a strong faced muscular dude with protruding cheekbones and two black balls wrapped in a hairy scrotum kiss

Djade007:
^^^ I'm not really bothered because you are the only 1 who seems to think so. Please others compare the design of https://schoolnetwork.io to Nairaland
shocked shocked shocked Bro? What are all those stuff like ice cream cones doing there sad
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2016
guru01:
Hey guys, am not trying to be like Google or bing, sachng.com will out perform Google in the nearest feature. Although it might look like child's play or a research project, but I tell you its big just watch out.

By that time, most of us on this thread go don old gan o (in fact some people that are e-old like me sef go don go meet papa God). Maybe na from heaven i go dey review the thing - if i fit get internet service and maybe IPAD use sha.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Djade007: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
Outperform Google lol. Even if you can get the man power of the size of Google it will still be impossible to catch up with them. The only logical way is to buy a search engine like Bing and build on it.

A search engine has alot of complex algorithm it does to rank pages and from the php app you have, adding more algorithm will continue decreasing it's speed.

Just continue, I believe you can come up with something that even Google will be begging you to sell to them...
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Booyakasha(f): 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Djade007:
Outperform Google lol. Even if you can get the man power of the size of Google it will still be impossible to catch up with them. The only logical way is to buy a search engine like Bing and build on it.

A search engine has alot of complex algorithm it does to rank pages and from the php app you have, adding more algorithm will continue decreasing it's speed.

Just continue, I believe you can come up with something that even Google will be begging you to sell to them...

keep lying to yourselves.. it makes you feel better.. lipsrsealed
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2016
Djade007:

<?php
while(!dead) {
die();
continue();

//in case i am not dead
exec("java --run system.exit(0);"wink;

//in case this fails
laptop.break-and-destroy(true);
}

?>
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 28, 2016
dhtml18:

<?php while(!dead) { die(); continue();
//in case i am not dead exec("java --run system.exit(0);"wink;
//in case this fails laptop.break-and-destroy(true); }
?>
// grin AYE, i will be here to collect garbage
gc();
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
crotonite:

// grin AYE, i will be here to collect garbage

gc();

<?php
while(!dead) {
die();
continue();

//in case i am not dead
exec("java --run system.exit(0);"wink;

//in case this fails too
laptop.break-and-destroy(true);

//in case all fails
crotonite->throway(dhtml18)->garbage_collector();
}

?>

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
Google should better make me an offer now because in 2 years from now I will sell it to Facebook.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 28, 2016
^^^that is very good, i know you mean 200yrs in reality
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
There are some dudes in the US that duplicate o online businesses and sell in few years.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 28, 2016
Thankfully you said US, am sure in US like 100 to 50,000 developers will tackle a project like this. And not just one single developer.
Re: Sachng.com, Better Don Land. by guru01(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2016
dhtml18:
Thankfully you said US, am sure in US like 100 to 50,000 developers will tackle a project like this. And not just one single developer.
You are a absolutely right, that's why I have called for partnership.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Spynote RAT V6.5 And Hack Android Devices Remotely / Please, How Can I Get Very Good At Programming Very Fast / Asp.net, Vb.net, C# Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.