Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Beware Of 419 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of 419 (813 Views)

The Biggest Facebook 419 Guy Exposed / Mtn With 419 Anniversary Bonus / BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 8:06pm On May 24, 2016
This is a new way that fraudsters uses in collecting money frm people.
Today, around 5:pm, i went to d bank inother to recharge on my phone through atm. As i was coming back, i have walked like 3 minutes away frm d bank.This man just showed up beside me nd told me that i am a glorious person,buh i first look at him in surprise cos i dont knw him, so i just nod, he then continued that i av seven fortune frm heaven,but wat have i done to this woman she is seein beside me, that the woman is responsible for wat am passin through, den i now started giving him attention.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
He then ask me if i wud be greateful, and i said yes. This moment i was doubting him in my mind wen he said he wants to do me a favour, that i should quickly go and buy salt, that he wants to use d salt to pray for me. He told me dat should he wait or i will go and buy it, i then told him i will buy it, den i went to buy d salt.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 8:36pm On May 24, 2016
I bought dangote salt, as i was coming back, i saw him on d way as i was returning to him,so he told me that he was already going,that he taught i was not going to get the salt. Then he continued that, we should look for a place and sit so that he can pray for me. so we found a place and sat. he then told me to open the salt and dip my left middle finger in it and start praying.Also he said i shud mention my name and my mothers name. he asked me how old i am,and my month, i told him, after praying he then started reciting some incantation like prayer which he asked me to recite after him.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
He told me dat he can see me among white race people dat have i travelled before, i said no, he asked me that have i built a house dat he saw me in a white house i said no, he said do i av a car, i said no, then he said my fortune has been changed by people (AYE), dat i have good fortune buh it has been changed, den i started getin scared.
Re: Beware Of 419 by delishpot: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
Did he pour water in the salt? Did it bring out smoke? Na wash. I actually played along with some guys Like that in Abuja I had to log out when I got bored. I no get time to hear say na person Dey do me. I don't believe in that shiiii

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
He den advice me that the first i will build in my life i should paint it white, i said ok, after d prayer, he said i shud remove my hand frm d salt and dip it in my mouth, and i did so. he told me to put my hand back into the salt and he said i shud remove it and i did so. Then he said i should sprinkle little to my left side, my front and my right side. After that, he then said i shud put spit on my left palm and rub it on my head, i did so. He then said wud i b greatful, and i said yes. he then said if it is true that my fortune has been changed that the spit i spat on my palm should appear on the back of my hand. and it happen, buh dis moment, i wasnt myself again.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
He then asked me dat d atm with me, is it mine or i was sent on errand, i said its mine, den he said he will collect prayer money frm me o, so i smiled and said am avin only 55 naira here o, and he said wat about d money i went to go and collect, and i said i only went to go and recharge, so he said like aw much do i have in d account and i said its 600 naira.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 9:07pm On May 24, 2016
then he asked me to tie my atm inside a black nylon which i did, he den asked me to bring sand, i also did dat, den he said i shud bring any amount with me be it 50 naira or any amount so i brought out d 50 naira, he then told me to use d money to circle my head three times, i did so, he used the sand to rub the nylon and gave me to pour it to my back, i did so, he then said i shud throw d money on d floor,i did so. it was den i got myself, i was now afraid.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 9:12pm On May 24, 2016
so he said he is through wit d prayer that d evil people will try to fight me because of d prayer, buh i should not boder dat i will overcome, that somethin would be returned to me in my dream, that it is my fortune. that i should start going. i then started askin him questions dat where is he frm, he said ekiti, i den asked him to let me see wat is inside his handkerchief, he said it is his id card, buh my mind said it is an atm, so i just manipulate him with smile and collect d nylon, behold when i loosed it, wat i saw is an expired and outdated atm.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 9:19pm On May 24, 2016
By this time, he wasnt comfortable again, he then said i shud start going so i told him that he should let me see d 50 naira av given him, i took d money, den i said cant he give me d money dat i want to use it and buy something i wud eat on my way home and he said ok,
He wants me to leave buh i didnt. i told him that am scared dat i dont knw him, that how can i believe him, he said i shud not doubt dat i shud go.
Buh my fear now is dat i pray dis man has not exchange my fortune.God should help me, cos am sure dis man used a spell in speaking with me.
Re: Beware Of 419 by delishpot: 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
Wuminity:
By this time, he wasnt comfortable again, he then said i shud start going so i told him that he should let me see d 50 naira av given him, i took d money, den i said cant he give me d money dat i want to use it and buy something i wud eat on my way home and he said ok,
He wants me to leave buh i didnt. i told him that am scared dat i dont knw him, that how can i believe him, he said i shud not doubt dat i shud go.
Buh my fear now is dat i pray dis man has not exchange my fortune.God should help me, cos am sure dis man used a spell in speaking with me.

That salt you licked could have been replaced with something else. Some mood enhancing drug could have been mixed in the salt . Next time don't take something from strangers and put in your mouth.
Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 6:39pm On May 25, 2016
delishpot:

That salt you licked could have been replaced with something else. Some mood enhancing drug could have been mixed in the salt . Next time don't take something from strangers and put in your mouth.
nah i bought d salt my self and tore it myself before dipping my hand in it.
Re: Beware Of 419 by delishpot: 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
Wuminity:
nah i bought d salt my self and tore it myself before dipping my hand in it.

I know. Just that they play a fast game on you. They may distract you and mix in some stuff within a second. They know the trick no jaz involved.just know the right drug, the right time to switch it and the right razmataz effect.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of 419 by Wuminity(f): 7:10am On May 26, 2016
delishpot:

I know. Just that they play a fast game on you. They may distract you and mix in some stuff within a second. They know the trick no jaz involved.just know the right drug, the right time to switch it and the right razmataz effect.
well i cant detest that cos i wasnt realy myself at d moment.
Even when he asked me to mention my atm pin louder three times that he wants to call it after me, i felt like why d need for this, buh dere is was a force telling me to do what he said.

(1) (Reply)

Smoking! 2016 Latest Glo Nigeria Data Plans For June (6GB #2000) / MYNATION NEWS As Deadly Cult Gang Involved In Beheading ABSU Students Arrested / *****innovation*** New Keke Napep With Factory Fitted Ac ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.