Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity (5729 Views)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Tremendouswap(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2016
Gionee has released another mind blowing marathon smartphone known as Marathon M6. This latest smartphone of gionee has the greatest features that can ever be found on any other smartphone. This smartphone has a battery capacity of 7020mAh compared to the previous Gionee marathon M5 which has a battery capacity of 6020mAh. Gionee marathon M6 operates on Android 6.0.2 marshmallow.
Gionee marathon also has the best storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded to whatsoever space you want it to have.
Gionee M6 is enabled with a 4G LTE network , Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It contains dual SIM of which both can be operated on 4G. This brand has the highest RAM of 6GB.

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF GIONEEE MARATHON M6 AT http://tremendouswap..co.ke/2016/05/see-specs-of-gionee-marathon-m6-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Reeoman: 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
shocked ok, noted....... On my way to get my own
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by ritababe(f): 11:43pm On May 24, 2016
ha gionee wan kill person, they really know what we Nigerians need, but the phone go dey too heavy na.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Lordmykel(m): 1:30am On May 25, 2016
This one.. Poor man no ko wan buy am.
Average man no ko fit buy am.
Rich man ko consider before buying.

Thw price will also be a monster.
Good device. I think i'll love it for the battery and ram and camera. The screen size is too much. With 6 inches screen all the area boys in calabar are your friends.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by okooloyun1(m): 3:33am On May 25, 2016
Lordmykel:
This one.. Poor man no ko wan buy am.
Average man no ko fit buy am.
Rich man ko consider before buying.

Thw price will also be a monster.
Good device. I think i'll love it for the battery and ram and camera. The screen size is too much. With 6 inches screen all the area boys in calabar are your friends.
I'm also not fan of big screen size anything above 5.0 inches is big no for me.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Lordmykel(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2016
okooloyun1:
I'm also not fan of big screen size anything above 5.0 inches is big no for me.
you are my kind of person, the gionee M5 mini looks like my kind of choice.. I could also love a 5.5' screen
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Tremendouswap(m): 4:06am On May 25, 2016
Yes guys, gionee is now among the top amazing brand smartphones producer. But this device should go around 350-370$
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by ritababe(f): 7:02am On May 25, 2016
Tremendouswap:
Yes guys, gionee is now among the top amazing brand smartphones producer. But this device should go around 350-370$

post all the specs here if you want to make front-page
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by valnelly(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2016
This is a monster
Please How much is it? And does it support OTG?
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by wilsonbright: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
Wow, My dream kind of phone.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2016
I must buy this phone
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by mikool007(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2016
Now dats a dream Phone
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by potolistic(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2016
Monster phone = monster price...

With the way gionee is going in 2yrs time they'll produce a phone with battery capable of lighting up ur home

2 Likes

Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by hawksford: 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
The full story here
grin ;P

Gionee has released another mind blowing marathon smartphone known as Marathon M6. This latest smartphone of gionee has the greatest features that can ever be found on any other smartphone. This smartphone has a battery capacity of 7020mAh compared to the previous Gionee marathon M5 which has a battery capacity of 6020mAh. Gionee marathon M6 operates on Android 6.0.2 marshmallow.

Gionee marathon also has the best storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded to whatsoever space you want it to have.

Gionee M6 is enabled with a 4G LTE network , Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It contains dual SIM of which both can be operated on 4G. This brand has the highest RAM of 6GB.

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF GIONEEE MARATHON M6

Operating system
Android v 6.0.2 Marshmallow

Memory :
6GB RAM
64 GB ROM
Micro SD expandable upto 256 GB

Camera:
Back: 16MP primary camera with LED flash
Rear: 8MP selfi camera with LED flash
Geo tagging, touch focus,face/smile detection

Display:
Amoled capacitive touch screen
6 inches screen size
1920*1280 pixels resolution
multi touch allowed
Corning gorilla glass 4-Amigo 4.0

Battery
Non-removable Li-po battery of 7020mAh
Performance
1.8 GHz Quad Core processors providing an optimal performance

Posted by Charles Omoregie

Source :
http://tremendouswap..co.ke/2016/05/see-specs-of-gionee-marathon-m6-with.html
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 25, 2016
I smell 70-80k price tag
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by talk2ekpa(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tremendouswap:

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF GIONEEE MARATHON M6 AT http://tremendouswap..co.ke/2016/05/see-specs-of-gionee-marathon-m6-with.html
Bro that is not Gionee Marathon M6. The real Gionee Marathon M6 has just been certified by TENAA and will be announced 26th June http://www.droidafrica.com/gionee-marathon-m6-show-up-on-tenaa-with-snapdragon-652/
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by gentlegenius(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
With these crazy, outrageous specs, I think the suitable name for this phone should have been Gionee Phantom 6.
I'm sure with these specs and the current dollars to Naira exchange rate, the price of this phone will scare the hell out of us.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:02am On Jul 09, 2016
I felt disappointed with Gionee service centre in ikeja, they told me I would have to drop my phone and come back in two weeks just for wanting to change the screen of my M3mini, I had to try to fix it in nigeria way, get an engineer and the guy was like 6k last to change the screen, what's the phone but no problem, I had 6k handed to him, only for him to come back in 2 hrs telling me to check back next time after promising instant delivery, I was upset then got my device and zoom, I did enter the computer villa, check phone, he called 9k first claiming the screen of the gionee is bigger, I was like e bi like say these people are crazy, I took my device home and drop it in wardrope, the phone working, ringing but the screen totally dark.

I wish I could continue with Gionee but unfair on their side if phone has a problem, the difficulty shouldn't be up to that level
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by TundeSalamu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
gentlegenius:
With these crazy, outrageous specs, I think the suitable name for this phone should have been Gionee Phantom 6.
I'm sure with these specs and the current dollars to Naira exchange rate, the price of this phone will scare the hell out of us.

seriously, is there a gionee phantom 6?
I tot phantom series was peculiar to tecno alone.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by seunlayi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
I felt disappointed with Gionee service centre in ikeja, they told me I would have to drop my phone and come back in two weeks just for wanting to change the screen of my M3mini, I had to try to fix it in nigeria way, get an engineer and the guy was like 6k last to change the screen, what's the phone but no problem, I had 6k handed to him, only for him to come back in 2 hrs telling me to check back next time after promising instant delivery, I was upset then got my device and zoom, I did enter the computer villa, check phone, he called 9k first claiming the screen of the gionee is bigger, I was like e bi like say these people are crazy, I took my device home and drop it in wardrope, the phone working, ringing but the screen totally dark.

I wish I could continue with Gionee but unfair on their side if phone has a problem, the difficulty shouldn't be up to that level

Have you fixed the phone? How much and how did you fixed it? I have crack screen.
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
seunlayi:

Have you fixed the phone? How much and how did you fixed it? I have crack screen.
The screen is N7,500 I think it's joined with Touch Pad
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2016
seunlayi:

fixed keh? I have abandoned their damage phone in the safe. I will never buy their product until they make a better customer service or made their parts of available for engineers nationally
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by seunlayi(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
The screen is N7,500 I think it's joined with Touch Pad
thanks. I will chat you on whatapp
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by seunlayi(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
fixed keh? I have abandoned their damage phone in the safe. I will never buy their product until they make a better customer service or made their parts of available for engineers nationally
can you sell it?
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Kiady16: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
its 4gb ram and 5000mah battery capacity. thats the right spec

1 Like

Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
seunlayi:
thanks. I will chat you on whatapp
Ok bro but am not on whatsapp at this moment
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by seunlayi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Ok bro but am not on whatsapp at this moment
hope no problem?
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2016
seunlayi:
hope no problem?
Not at all sir and you know my phone have problem so the nokia phone am using if i install whatsapp it will start hanging
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by seunlayi(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Not at all sir and you know my phone have problem so the nokia phone am using if i install whatsapp it will start hanging

OK, but you should better fixed the gionee so that you can continue using it.

1 Like

Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2016
seunlayi:

OK, but you should better fixed the gionee so that you can continue using it.
Na Money i no get am even finding someone that has Damage one and if i don't see by God grace maybe end of this year
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
The ba3 is 6020. angry
Re: See Specifications Of Gionee Marathon M6 With 6gb Ram, 7020mah Battery Capacity by Jeffy1206(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
franciskaine:
I smell 70-80k price tag
for this era? Even if na your brother dey produce am, he won't sell like that. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! 3 Months Old Gionee Splus Charging But Not Increasing / Is Airtel's 400 % Instant Bonus On Recharge A Scam? / Lenovo Has Gone Mad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.