Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] (19611 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Why Kogi, Gombe Ministers Have Not Been Inaugurated / EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by anonimi: 8:52am On May 25, 2016
bettercreature:
very embarrassing! Buhari is a disappointment, this can not happen anywhere in the world it's just sad that non of them is able to resign his position just to shame this president, and can you make somebody a minister and refuse to provide him a decent house?

Oga bettercreature, would you mind telling us why nonE of them is able to resign his position?
Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Johnflavour(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2016
Buharian government both the rich and the poor are crying,even his ministers are crying. May God keep us alive to see how it end.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by bettercreature(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

Oga bettercreature, would you mind telling us why nonE of them is able to resign his position?
Thanks.
thats beyond my understanding you've got to google it
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Bukybabe(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2016
Everyone thinking Buhari no be sharp guy na lie ooh. Have you seen the shades he wears.He knows what he is doing and the ministers are just looking for propaganda.All these they are saying abt accommodation is a lie.
They all have accommodation..and believe no one would have said "under Jonathan's regime ministers were given 20million each" when the current president is there knowing fully well that he (Buhari) appointed him (it's propaganda)..
They should all do the Job that has been given to them and stop all this bullshit.
They all keep complaining Jonathan this,Jonathan that..Let them start theirs..one year Don waka come dey go and they are still blaming Jonathan.
And the Jonathan keeps going to countries with no one stopping him.
Now fasola is denying that he didn't promise steady power supply in Nigeria...But when all the media houses were publishing it he didn't deny it.Everyone is complaining now he is denying.
Wetin the minister of Education,Aviation,Labour, and the rest what are they doing?and they are seeking for accommodation?smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2016
my God!!! is that shape yours or someone Else's?
kenonze:
I Don't support situations where ministers will be making reference to GEJ administration when we all talking about CHANGE.
However Mr President has to look into this Accommodation wahala. Its getting to a yr and we are still talking about Accommodation.
In which ever package the Accommodation should come, let PMB fix it in his own term. To me its embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by DExplorer1: 8:58am On May 25, 2016
Some Nigerians still thinks you guys have no worries and all you do is share money. I hope they know the tsunami is everywhere.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by anonimi: 9:01am On May 25, 2016
bettercreature:
thats beyond my understanding you've got to google it

Why do you make an assetive statement that is beyond your understanding?
Is that a wise thing to do?
Anyway see someone that rejected an appointment from Buhari below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3404708_screenshot20160215132949_jpeg87ddfd078a1281ea446b1cd7493cb28f

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Goke7: 9:03am On May 25, 2016
The yeye monetary policy by the obj regime where public officials go away with their houses and vehicles for a chicken fee is the bane of all this drama. There should be permanent official quarters for public officers instead of wasting tax payers money on accommodation in every tenure

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by centboy123456(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2016
beGOOD4aba:
Reserve that statement till May 29th. Bubu and APC na scam

Na now u know say na scam guy wake up
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by tete7000(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2016
kenonze:
I Don't support situations where ministers will be making reference to GEJ administration when we all talking about CHANGE.
However Mr President has to look into this Accommodation wahala. Its getting to a yr and we are still talking about Accommodation.
In which ever package the Accommodation should come, let PMB fix it in his own term. To me its embarrassing.

Unfortunately no matter how painful it is to you that's what show that GEJ got some things right. Propaganda and lies will never wipe the truth away and from the mouth of two or three the scripture says the truth is confirmed. Not everything in life needs to be changed. Every human has a good part to him. Only liars inherit a system and come and to claim that everything must be changed. Why shouldn't the arrogant government examined how past administration solved accommodation problems without all this noise?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Goke7: 9:09am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

This is one good thing that our president has done.
Every Nigerian, in particular Abuja residents, should be very happy about this and encourage him to stick to his guns.
Why?

This should have ripple effect of decreasing the astronomical, unrealistic RENT on houses and flats in the FCT.
The ministers are not complaining about NO accommodation.
Not at all.
They are complaining of not being paid enough money for a DECENT accommodation.
How much do civil servants paid on a minimum wage of N18,000 have for accommodation?

BTW, how much is the SALARY of a governor in four/eight years for the former governors- Fashola, Amaechi & Fayemi- to be able to pay for DECENT accommodation in Abuja?
How much
Why should the Oyo state governor pay N2 million to the minister from his state when he is owing salaries of workers in the state?
Under what BUDGET line did he pay that money from?
Is this not CORRUPTION?
Kachikwu and the other ministers need to be told the truth =>

Somebody wake me up, anonimi, you mean you wrote this? when did you start praising PMB? This must be a film trick chai
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by tansho(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2016
The ministers told us they were willing to work for free, even without pay, before their swearing in. So lack of accommodation can't be an issue now
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Goke7: 9:13am On May 25, 2016
tansho:
The ministers told us they were willing to work for free, even without pay, before their swearing in. So lack of accommodation can't be an issue now

true talk, I remembered this very well

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by undigeh: 9:14am On May 25, 2016
VillageParrot:

http://www.signalng.com/kachiwku-confirms-signals-report-says-ministers-no-accommodation-video/

Instead of complaining ,they should resign their appointments, many Nigerians out there are ready to work comfortably under that condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by JealousPrince1(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2016
Lurdraf:
The thunder wey go fire these ministers dey warm up
The bugeted money for the renovation of aso rock if it should be divided by 20million, then each minister will be left with nothing less than 500M each.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Lanretoye(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2016
Gej ministers received 20m to rent or buy house,if na rent it means in 4 years some of them accumulated 80m for accomodation.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by anonimi: 9:19am On May 25, 2016
Goke7:
Somebody wake me up, anonimi, you mean you wrote this? when did you start praising PMB? This must be a film trick chai

This is at least the second time that I have something positive worthy of acknowledgement in our current president's administration.
You can search my posts/threads here if in doubt.
(Un)fortunately there are too many negatives that his net performance is gross FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by wirinet(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2016
kenonze:

Do you have your own accommodation before you are embarrassed by someone else's accommodation problem. Did you talk about change? Did you want change? People that voted change are not complaining, but people who said they want continuity are the one's shouting " we are talking of change"

If Buhari should give the ministers millions for accommodation allowance, furniture allowance, car allowance, and all sorts of allowances as done previously, it is still you sore losers that will scream "where is the change". If you give minister's accommodation allowance running into tens of millions, what about other civil servants in Abuja, should they not not get free accommodation also, or are the minister's special Nigerians?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2016
All these ministers have their own homes in abuja. What has become of these tastefully furnished homes? why would they always want to waste our money on useless ventures. if they are real compatriots then they should help in managing our dwindling resources. they should be going to yheir various offices from their palatial homes and stop asking for accommodation money. none of the ministers is worth less than $500,000
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Sprintson(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Where in any part of the world is such done?

Senseless being like YU..it can start here..aren't they servants of the country like the rest of us?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Omonigeriarere: 9:35am On May 25, 2016
kenonze:

Were they sleeping outside before being appointed? They are our leaders and should be ready to pay the price that comes with leadership. The time of oil boom has gone.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2016
Apelex:
Make them come squat with me or sleep in thier various ministries......

Looking For 20Million naira 4 accommodation...

They will not meet the President for other important things like the high rate of unemployment in this country,lack of power supply..

Thief's.none of them can be patriotic..always looking for personal Gain. sad angry angry angry

Exactly! Thank you
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Omonigeriarere: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Nimen post=45947049] [s]Anything to win the sympathy of the Nigerians turning their back on the govt.
No Sir we won't believe your lies[/quote[/s]

Who are we? As if PMB knows you are existing.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by gragraboy: 9:39am On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

9ja!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Omonigeriarere: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
Olukat:
Selfish Bubu
Lives a 5 star life in Aso rock, fly the best planes on earth, and deny others their right to decency

No, he should have been ruling all the way from Daura: rubbish.....
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Goke7: 9:42am On May 25, 2016
anonimi:

This is at least the second time that I have something positive worthy of acknowledgement in our current president's administration.
You can search my posts/threads here if in doubt.
(Un)fortunately there are too many negatives that his net performance is gross FAILURE.

so PMB is not a devil after all as claimed by you guys, nice to know, even your hero's performance was a gross failure hence he was kicked out
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by niggi4life(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2016
mmsen:
Good. Let them use their salaries to pay for housing like the rest of us.
abi oooooo..... You make sense jor
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Omonigeriarere: 9:44am On May 25, 2016
[s]
Bukybabe:
Everyone thinking Buhari no be sharp guy na lie ooh. Have you seen the shades he wears.He knows what he is doing and the ministers are just looking for propaganda.All these they are saying abt accommodation is a lie.
They all have accommodation..and believe no one would have said "under Jonathan's regime ministers were given 20million each" when the current president is there knowing fully well that he (Buhari) appointed him (it's propaganda)..
They should all do the Job that has been given to them and stop all this bullshit.
They all keep complaining Jonathan this,Jonathan that..Let them start theirs..one year Don waka come dey go and they are still blaming Jonathan.
And the Jonathan keeps going to countries with no one stopping him.
Now fasola is denying that he didn't promise steady power supply in Nigeria...But when all the media houses were publishing it he didn't deny it.Everyone is complaining now he is denying.
Wetin the minister of Education,Aviation,Labour, and the rest what are they doing?and they are seeking for accommodation?smh
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by caprini1: 9:52am On May 25, 2016
EriggaPaperboi:
Criminals. I thought they told buhari before that they will work for free, even if they don't get paid? Impotent thieves.
I was sure I read this too...shameless ministers.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by sammhi(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
God shall see them through,
its part of the sacrifices needed from them right now to make Nigeria a better place in the near future.
OBJ built minsters quarters and sold them out
let them reclaim those houses..
so.much waste in this country
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by Chuksemi(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

They should build a permanent minister's quarters. Where only serving ministers live.

The idea of 20 million Naira accomodation allowance is appaling.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] by sweetchi2411: 10:04am On May 25, 2016
what about the ministers quarters at maitaima area? go to abuja and see how houses are jst built and abandoned, meanwhile d masses are sufering. since mbuhari merged some ministeries and dey hav a minister, they have more dan enough accomodation in abj. any new official want a new accomodation, later dey will say dey need 20billion each to build a house. #scamsgovt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Army Sells Barracks Land To Public, Despite Accommodation Shortage / Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.