Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa (14202 Views)

NBS: We Have No Data To Back Up Minister Of Labour's Claim On 7Million New Jobs / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa by mark3009(m): 1:48am On May 26, 2016
franciskaine:
lol, ignorance u said? So you think the governor that made that statement has nothing tangible to back it up? Both you and Africa check has understanding probs. The governor dat made the statement knows South Africa has more gold than Nigeria but only used that hyperbolically. In essence, he's just asking possible investors to come in and start business.

I'm not the online insulting type, but please don't quote me to insult me again. Yours friendly.
So why has he refused to bring out the data on which his statement is based? Or you want investors to come without concrete data. His aides were even said to be avoiding calls requesting for the data.

N. B. Sorry if my earlier response insulted you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North / Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.