Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair (48652 Views)

Latest Hair Braiding Styles: Beautiful Hairstyles You Should Rock / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' / These Braiding Beats Human Hair Hands Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by kingarizona1(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2016
angry
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by deavicky(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2016
It is wa
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Evyivy(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by jordinsparkles(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
Idonbiliv it, its not true. Even if the hairdresser made the braid tight, it can't be ripped off like this.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by truth12(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
THE HAIR STYLIST MUST HAVE BEEN A CYBORG... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tranxo(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
pretydiva:
D person wey braid d hair nor pure at all shocked

Besides why did she keep quiet when she knew d hair was 2 tight undecided..

Dis is d pain we go tru 4 wanting 2 be beautiful
Even the already beautiful ones are still not satisfied.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by repogirl(f): 9:59am On May 25, 2016
Warrisdis?

Finding it hard to believe someone would sit down while this type of hair is being made. Could it have been Photoshopped undecided
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tomholly: 10:00am On May 25, 2016
heyah. lok
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tranxo(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
mysticgal:
Once e start to pain me sef, I don start to pack my things dey go without paying for or loosing the one plaited. That's why you should have some people who understand your hair type and who also consider your feelings sad
Somany people don pursue me tire because of this same issue grin
Low cut probably fits you better.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by gbens2000(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
that pix and the story get coma!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by joseph1832(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
OMG!!!. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by delightf(f): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
pretydiva:
D person wey braid d hair nor pure at all shocked

Besides why did she keep quiet when she knew d hair was 2 tight undecided..

Dis is d pain we go tru 4 wanting 2 be beautiful
is unbeiveable in anene when my customer came to my saloon she was crying,when we loose d hair see hole,hole ind centere of her hair hole with a strength line.(They ve to go back to her jst to find out pple ve been saying the same thing,she is not pure she is useing their blood inher kingdom so matin one stylist it helps ur hair,it helps u ur self
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Eberex(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
Not a good sight

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2016
that's why I prefer fixing Weavon.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by piagetskinner(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2016
Shebi she Wan do fine girl
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 10:03am On May 25, 2016
And she's still carrying the hair.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by tuzeriouz(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2016
Both the hair stylist and hair stylee are wicked
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by macaranta(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2016
Oh dear...
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Arewa12: 10:10am On May 25, 2016
jezz am a stylist nd i dont do dat. Wu d f**k is dat stylist. Buh a second note, dat hair must have bin braided after retouching or beta still their is scalp damage. Am a usa certify trichologist. Dis so bad.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by olumalcolm(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2016
If dis lady is married,she shuld beg her husband to tell her about his past. If nt she shuld jst bab gorimapa grin
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Dronedude(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2016
Oh My Days!!!!

Was she on anesthetics all through the process
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 10:16am On May 25, 2016
I find this ish so unbelievable. Heck! Who on earth settles for this, even if it were to be free services? And she ain't no toddler not to have shown how hurting she feels.
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by lmbnicegirl(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2016
Kasala!!! na by force?
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by bamite(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2016
mysticgal:
Once e start to pain me sef, I don start to pack my things dey go without paying for or loosing the one plaited. That's why you should have some people who understand your hair type and who also consider your feelings sad
Somany people don pursue me tire because of this same issue grin
You never chop better beating before na
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Vince77(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
JEEZ!!! Ladies won't learn..

I like ur gifs n memes. They are funny

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by lepasharon(f): 10:28am On May 25, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Idonbiliv it, its not true. Even if the hairdresser made the braid tight, it can't be ripped off like this.

It's fake. Her hair is dyed red

1 Like

Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by jordinsparkles(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2016
lepasharon:

It's fake. Her hair is dyed red
abii
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by bamirotola: 10:30am On May 25, 2016
I am Overwhemily flabagasted, astonishingly bewildered to see a feminine gender of sapiens go tru dis gruesome and painful shit all to attract some guys? #endtimefashion.....
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by fortunechy(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2016
dts wt buhari want
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by greyce: 10:33am On May 25, 2016
Why's she covering her face,isn't she proud of her hair
Wah kinda demon plaited that hair sef grin grin
That's one reason I stick to one hairdresser
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 10:38am On May 25, 2016
bamirotola:
I am Overwhemily flabagasted, astonishingly bewildered to see a feminine gender of sapiens go tru dis gruesome and painful shit all to attract some guys? #endtimefashion.....
Tautology
Re: Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair by Nobody: 10:38am On May 25, 2016
delightf:
How can dis crochet braid brings out dis amount of blood,dis is d easy hair everyone can make you wave ur hair nd cochet it,this is not fixing that we can say,or ghanA braid me can nt belive is d hair style!cus is jst to weave ur natural hair back nd do d work is not painful is not stress under 20mins u re done with it they ve use her head 4 rituall abeg
Your English language sucks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants / Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.