Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted (13179 Views)

Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by olami100(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/why-efcc-declared-omisore-wanted/
all I see from EfCc is witchhunting!!!! where is the evidence? now? the manner in which Efcc is going about PDP members is alarming and calls for serous thinking !!!! EFCC I don't take them serious!!!
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by free2ryhme: 7:30am On May 25, 2016
see im face

ole grin
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Gboliwe: 7:31am On May 25, 2016
So EFCC can still declare someone wanted? Shocked!

Can they also declare my boo Goodluck Jonathan wanted so we can have an achievement come May 29th.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by waice6571: 7:32am On May 25, 2016
There is no single reasonable politician in Osun state since inception. Both PDP and APC were ment to victimise the people.

People like:
Bisi Akande
Olagunsoye Oyinlola
Isiaka Adeleke,
Adejare Bello
Rauf Aregbesola. Etc.
should not go unpunished for their evil deed in that state.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2016
Youths need to think beyond pdp or witch-hunt when defending this criminals, for crying out loud this is our common wealth they stole, and the reason why we all are in this situation.

1 Like

Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by pinkyliceous(f): 7:33am On May 25, 2016
He will reap itv
larry75:
It high time for him to reap all what he have soul,let him face his music
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by gabolak(m): 7:38am On May 25, 2016
k
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by shift15(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
some of you just comment without reasoning, he was accused of collecting a contract worth 700m without doing anything what does that have to do with party affiliation? If he knows he's clean why did he refuse to go for the interview

The happiest person when this man is finally nabbed would be davido's uncle this man attacked for winning PDP primaries in osun state

The way some so called youth had been reasoning since GEJ was kicked out of Aso Rock makes me weep for Nigeria, I don't see the nation moving forward with this kinda youths at the head, they would probably be worst than the current set of politicians we have now

And did you read that the managing director of the company said he has nothing to do with the contract. The way so Buharians has been reasoning since Buhari assumed office is disgusting.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by goodlifehyd1: 7:59am On May 25, 2016
shift15:

And did you read that the managing director of the company said he has nothing to do with the contract. The way so Buharians has been reasoning since Buhari assumed office is disgusting.
was the invitation meant for the MD of the company Abegii park well make we see better people for front
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Pennywise(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
some of you just comment without reasoning, he was accused of collecting a contract worth 700m without doing anything what does that have to do with party affiliation? If he knows he's clean why did he refuse to go for the interview

The happiest person when this man is finally nabbed would be davido's uncle this man attacked for winning PDP primaries in osun state

Who is Davido and who is Davido's uncle? what a joke. This man was fingered in the murder of a serving attorney General, no less a person than Chief Bola Ige. Absolutely nothing came out of it.

When u go after someone like Omisore u dont throw in a net and hope it will hold him except the net is made of steel.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Kayolamzy: 8:29am On May 25, 2016
Upon corn wey this guy don sup on street of Osun. dias God ooooo

Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Pennywise(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2016
I said fingered and not manipulated. what is wrong with seun and his nairaland? nonsense.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Pennywise(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2016
how do you say finggered on nairaland? Nonsense.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by frank442: 8:38am On May 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

For this calling this a witch hunt and think PDP will gain more

If all the corrupt people in PDP are jailed then they will be left with saints which will make them the party to vote for, and when they win they can clean APC too

e
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by collinx(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2016
They invited you to come and clear your name and you rushed straight to court, I smell something fishy with this behaviour Sir.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by olajizz01(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2016
Pdp's in osun are even rejoicing for his proposed arrest,i had one pdp die hard friend who is spreading the news with omisore pics and headline 'wanted by efcc for eating our yam'.i asked him why he did so,he said omisore was a bad market in osun,if he insist to be active in their party,they have very slim chance in osun politics,but unfortunately,no one dare confronting him in their party,so they want him to stay long in efcc net and possibly tranfer him to prison.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
olami100:

all I see from EfCc is witchhunting!!!! where is the evidence? now? the manner in which Efcc is going about PDP members is alarming and calls for serous thinking !!!! EFCC I don't take them serious!!!
right now efcc is just a tool in d hands of d executive
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2016
My people in osun and nigeria,Sen Iyiola Omisore doesn't fair E.F.C.C or A.P.C trap,he has apeared in court Ystday with E.f.c.c,he has explained that he did nt collect any dansuki arms money,eyin olote let's hear word.
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
BayLord01:
They can remind him for a longer time ehn, we don't want to c him in osun... .. I dedicate this ftc to Mr Bryan Ekoja, Osita and Amzat Aishat.
even Osun has disown him?
Re: ​ Why EFCC Declared Omisore Wanted by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Because he's PDP. This is sickening
APC wants to ensure there is no opposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / Buhari’s Directive On Police Salary Review Flouted 3 Times / Peter Obi Has Good Economic Plans For The Naira - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.