Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya (26159 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by hpk(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmmmm... are you thinking what i'm thinking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by SurewayBookings: 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
Congrats dear, keep flying higher and higher.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DankemzI(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
Wow
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by YorubaHighness: 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
she wan follow dbaj footstep very soon she go come back and start blaming don jazzy for her failure. yorubas and their way of life

Ediot, Dbanj and Wande Coal are doing just fine. Your Don Jazzy will still look for another Yoruba star because you Ibos no sabi sing

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by crazygod(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
As much as I don't like her person and music, I just have to say congratulations. Keep repping
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DIFY20(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
don jazzy has been helping u yorubas but wat does he gets in return? only betray, envy, cowardness etc he has help dbanj,tiwa s, wande coal, rekado banks, korede bello etc but u guys dont appricaite him because you guys are born with jealousy
IamOpemipo:

Idiota dbanj is richer than your dumb jazzy, fuckin tribalistic goat

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by neocortex: 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
she wan follow dbaj footstep very soon she go come back and start blaming don jazzy for her failure. yorubas and their way of life
SMH

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by guyXander(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 25, 2016
After six months without any meaningful thing, she will come back and start tiwa record international. She will start killing hits with remix that made no sense. Then the argument as to whether Don jazzy was responsible or not will start. Then yorubas will blame Don jazzy for her decline. The Ibos will start shouting "I no tell u". Joblessness and free mb

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by nextstep(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
I really hope this is true! We need her and other artists (Davido comes to mind) to get into the US music scene as it will bring the rest of Nigeria into the people's consciousness in a positive way.

Ride on!

BTW I think Don Jazzy would be excited for her to make this move, as any true mentor would.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 25, 2016
f
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by sammied(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
don jazzy has been helping u yorubas but wat does he gets in return? only betray, envy, cowardness etc he has help dbanj,tiwa s, wande coal, rekado banks, korede bello etc but u guys dont appricaite him because you guys are born with jealousy

When you see frustrated people, they're always very clear... guy, hatred has taken over your life, I am very sure you're a big failure...

See how tribalism has destroy your thinking, the guys you're talking about, your generations cannot even untie the boots.... Carry go...

As you quote me... may you never do well... tribal bigot!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DIFY20(f): 3:44pm On May 25, 2016
u kw ibo people like helping yorubas becuase u people cant do any meaningful thing without the help of them. just thanks ur God for the cheerful heart ibo people have
YorubaHighness:

Ediot, Dbanj and Wande Coal are doing just fine. Your Don Jazzy will still look for another Yoruba star because you Ibos no sabi sing

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by nextstep(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:

Ah ah... Where's all the hate coming from? Don Jazzy has collaborated with and produced for some great artists, and he has been rewarded for his role (production agreement money, royalties, fame, prestige). And he is spending his time doing what he loves.

I also think it's in every artist's interest to continue to grow and seek new opportunities and most times that means leaving the "home" you started with.

If you realize this, then you'll see there's no need for any hate when it comes time to split. All I see are Nigerian artists and producers, not state of origin, and you can bet that they are all smiling to the bank, regardless of what part of Nigeria they are from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by itsidammie(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:

U sound as if Jazzy is not making money on this people u mentioned. I dont knw y some people call leaving a record label betrayal, I don change job like 3 times not minding dat some of dis companies spent money on my training and other things but man must always aim higher in life.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DrChukzy(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
Sijo01:
With or without teebliz, she's still soaring.
Why are u involving Teebliz here? Thought u even av little sense...
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by YorubaHighness: 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
u kw ibo people like helping yorubas becuase u people cant do any meaningful thing without the help of them. just thanks ur God for the cheerful heart ibo people have

Ibo people should help themselves because Yoruba language is currently ruling the music industry. I like how Ibos continues to delude themselves that they're helping anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
Who runs the world!!!! There is no stopping for a determined woman.
See the new gold;http://thekokomedia..com.ng/2016/05/fresh-tomatoes-nigerias-new-gold.html?m=1
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by TeejayMaya(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2016
Thanks for speaking my mind bro, you just nailed it on the head. A word is enough for the wise.

Life is too short for tribalism, rascism, hatred and all absurd habits.
sammied:

When you see frustrated people, they're always very clear... guy, hatred has taken over your life, I am very sure you're a big failure...

See how tribalism has destroy your thinking, the guys you're talking about, your generations cannot even untie the boots.... Carry go...

As you quote me... may you never do well... tribal bigot!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by YorubaHighness: 3:52pm On May 25, 2016
itsidammie:

U sound as if Jazzy is not making money on this people u mentioned. I dont knw y some people call leaving a record label betrayal, I don change job like 3 times not minding dat some of dis companies spent money on my training and other things but man must always aim higher in life.

Lmao you mind Ibo people? Anything is betrayal to them.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by nextstep(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2016
I really don't understand where all this sectional hatred is coming from. I can't think of a single Nigerian from one part of the country who has not benefitted from the assistance, love, kindness, or generosity of another Nigerian from a different place.

Don Jazzy benefitted from all his artists. They also benefitted from him. All the while, it was all Nigerians who bought and listened to their songs. It's because of them (and the efforts of Nigerian artists, producers, mixers, publishers, financiers) from all over the country that Nigerian music is the force it has become.

The only thing we should be saying is "congratulations and more grease to your elbows". Haba!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DIFY20(f): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
am not saying she should not go higher. am only saying dat if she leaves let her not come back and do blame game like her bro dbanj. is dat too difficult for u people to understand
nextstep:
I really don't understand where all this sectional hatred is coming from. I can't think of a single Nigerian from one part of the country who has not benefitted from the assistance, love, kindness, or generosity of another Nigerian from a different place.

Don Jazzy benefitted from all his artists. They also benefitted from him. All the while, it was all Nigerians who bought and listened to their songs. It's because of them (and the efforts of Nigerian artists, producers, mixers, publishers, financiers) from all over the country that Nigerian music is the force it has become.

The only thing we should be saying is "congratulations and more grease to your elbows". Haba!! undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by PMWSpirit(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
guy i kw yorubas very well more dan they kw themselfs. they are chameleoms,sabotour etc
There's a saying that if a leaf stays long enough a soap it too becomes soap, you'll know cos you don tey for Yoruba land so tey you don turn Yoruba, ungrateful bastards wey leave there lands in search of greener pastures in Yoruba land yet spewing thrash , Bleep boi oshi, omo ale jati jati
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by guyXander(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by jewelbaby55(f): 4:05pm On May 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Liar angry
hater! Nor go kill yourself o? The more you keep hating, the more she keep flying... Congrats tiwa!....... Sometimes you need to let of somethings for you to grow.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DIFY20(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2016
guy i must not leave in waste before i kn their way of life. so Bleep off, y will i ever want to live in slum
PMWSpirit:

There's a saying that if a leaf stays long enough a soap it too becomes soap, you'll know cos you don tey for Yoruba land so tey you don turn Yoruba, ungrateful bastards wey leave there lands in search of greener pastures in Yoruba land yet spewing thrash , Bleep boi oshi, omo ale jati jati
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Sijo01(f): 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
Why are u involving Teebliz here? Thought u even av little sense...

Oga, look for the nearest canal and dive in.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by ALAYORMII: 4:08pm On May 25, 2016
When Jay-Z hear sey doro is a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by oyindare(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
big bro u must b a part two fool...U need to change ur brain box

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyer Aurélien, Tosyn Bucknor's Husband Speaks On Her Death / Ken Erics Meets With Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband / Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.