Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya (26246 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Amypat(f): 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
Congrats Tiwa,so happy for u
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by PMWSpirit(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
guy i must not leave in waste before i kn their way of life. so Bleep off, y will i ever want to live in slum
E don pain am, get sense , dem dey sell for ikeja, e cheap die na your fellow bloodass dey sell am
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DrChukzy(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2016
Sijo01:

Oga, look for the nearest canal and dive in.
SMH for u.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nickymezor(f): 4:22pm On May 25, 2016
Sijo01:
With or without teebliz, she's still soaring.
I tell u... Congratz to her
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
she wan follow dbaj footstep very soon she go come back and start blaming don jazzy for her failure. yorubas and their way of life
ODE

MOD this fool should be banned till petrol.price come down to #20 par litre
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Twistaray(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
don jazzy has been helping u yorubas but wat does he gets in return? only betray, envy, cowardness etc he has help dbanj,tiwa s, wande coal, rekado banks, korede bello etc but u guys dont appricaite him because you guys are born with jealousy

Tarrh
Shut down your mouth lazy thing.

Whose fault is it that yorubas are more resourceful and talented?
And besides, is Jon jazzy your brother,from your tribe, Abi wetin be ya hate now sef grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by kunta2simple: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
she wan follow dbaj footstep very soon she go come back and start blaming don jazzy for her failure. yorubas and their way of life
Since the exit of dbanj from mo hits, don Jazzy has being the bigger failure of the two. Because most of his acquisitions today are what he got while being with dbanj. Meanwhile dbanj has moved from grace to grace. From one endorsement to another. From one business to another.
What has happen to the life of artist dbanj left behind at mo hits? (dprince and Dr sid) even wande coal who left Dom Jazzy is better off now than any artist on mavin records excluding maybe Tiwa.
When was the last time you heard any hit track come out through the famous don baba j production.

Get a life and stop getting worried about yorubas in the music industry. Coz whether you admit it or not, we own the music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by mainfullll: 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
[url]lindaikejisblog.ml/2016/how-i-almost-got-killed-today[/url]
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Foc nation (Tbillz) go, Roc nation come!
Congrats woman!

Pls don't go and be singing eminado, Doro bucci, lukuluku et al under roc nation label.

See u o, wetin u think say attract J?

So wat have u arranged for her to sing?
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by MrCork: 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
Hype007:
Tiwa Savage seems to have a good head on her shoulder. The "If I Start to Talk" crooner who in the past weeks had her most terrible career moment and media saga following her marriage controversy seems to be having a glorious time lately.

Just as the viral saying goes, 'after the rain comes the sun'.

Few hours ago entertainment consultant, artiste A&R Bizzle Osikoya has revealed a management deal signed between Nigerian sensational female singer Tiwa Savage and American rapper Jay Z's Roc Nation Management company.

http://hypenigeria.com/2016/05/25/tiwa-savage-has-been-signed-to-jay-zs-roc-nation-management-company/

Wow this a big Congratulations to Tiwa

...but why do u homebase people lie too mush?....shes daakskin and she aint gats NADA....how can JAY Z sign her when she cant sing?...we dont even no her hear in london!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by kunta2simple: 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
don jazzy has been helping u yorubas but wat does he gets in return? only betray, envy, cowardness etc he has help dbanj,tiwa s, wande coal, rekado banks, korede bello etc but u guys dont appricaite him because you guys are born with jealousy

Stop being silly, what stops him from signing ibo artists? The yorubas are more sellable in the music industry than any other, that's a fact.
Stop sounding like he did them a favor, his well known today coz of those yoruba artists you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by biggie73(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2016
She did Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid; Jay Z will never do her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by kunta2simple: 4:55pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:
u kw ibo people like helping yorubas becuase u people cant do any meaningful thing without the help of them. just thanks ur God for the cheerful heart ibo people have
Tribal idiot, why couldn't he help his brother dprince dieing career,infact dead career.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Themandator: 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
DIFY20:

Nope. This is a properly thought out contract... And she is still with Mavin.

Dbanj paid West to roll with him... He said so, himself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by cao(f): 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
I'm actually surprised that they haven't tried to recruit Yemi Alade. She's currently one of Nigeria's most marketable singers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Idiota dbanj is richer than your dumb jazzy, fuckin tribalistic goat
but his brother olamide said dbanj is ruined hmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
Themandator:

Nope. This is a properly thought out contract... And she is still with Mavin.

Dbanj paid West to roll with him... He said so, himself.
so kanye eat his money eh
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Shym3xx: 7:16pm On May 25, 2016
Didn't Wale and Rita Ora just dump Roc Nation? Heck, Rita Ora is still suing them.

Overrated if you're not Rihanna, or have ya own adlibs like DJ Khaled.

Even J. Cole achieved everything he achieved with his last album on his own without Roc Nation and he had no hit singles.

Savage needs to close her legs and pay that nyggah Teebillz for making her. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by nwanky(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Lmao,the thing pain you reach like this?....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by sinceraconcept(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Phuck that,i'm yoruba and Don Jazzy is far richer than Dumb Banj. Don Jazzy is not dumb though but a real Don

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DonBenny77(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
all i c is more Dons, more Babas n more Sids............
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by DonBenny77(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
Jigga be like "lemme finally hit dat nigerian ish good tins she's now single"
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by TolaniLuv: 12:06am On May 26, 2016
DIFY20:
guy i kw yorubas very well more dan they kw themselfs. they are chameleoms,sabotour etc

You are a coward! I bet you have Yoruba friends can you say this to em in person? You know Yoruba's very well ? Stereotype mudafucka
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by SurewayBookings: 7:30am On May 26, 2016
Wow this is great news. Keep flying higher my love, I will always admire the woman of substance you have always been.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Mosh1: 7:48am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=DIFY20 post=45958909]she wan follow dbaj footstep very soon she go come back and start blaming don jazzy for her failure. yorubas and their way of life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Mosh1: 7:50am On May 26, 2016
DIFY20:

I know everyone is entitle to it own opinion,but yours is stupid.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Youngtekkey(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Phuck that,i'm yoruba and Don Jazzy is far richer than Dumb Banj. Don Jazzy is not dumb though but a real Don

We all know who's dumb by the way and that is you...You must be a useless Yoruba boy or rather a BASTARD, Give me your evidence that proved Don Jazzy been richer than D'banj Ode....Dbanj is richer than ur fucking Don J
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by jibs4lv(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
I just like dis lady, any thread on her, na click cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Amypat(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2016
SurewayBookings:
Wow this is great news. Keep flying higher my love, I will always admire the woman of substance you have always been.
, to me,u are the only one making sense here
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by omojeesu(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Im uncomfortable for her. This could be illuminatic lion's den. May she watch her back.,
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Deal With Jayz's Roc Nation Management Company- Bizzle Osikoya by Pival(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
If she never join Illuminati... Fake life
Congrats to you Tiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sofia Okoli's 3rd Birthday Photoshoot / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday / Segun Arinze Fires-back At ' Ugly' Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.