Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries (58931 Views)

Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries. Pic / Nigerians To Travel To 8 Countries Without Visa (minister Of Foreign Affairs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ibkgab001: 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
Never in your life call any Africa country useless again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
Dreal11247:
We want to know the countries.

just wait and see....one day the nigerian passport will be more worth than gold....

we nijerians just have to stay reasonable.....

no more selling drugs abroad...
no more human-trafficking...
you steal 1kobo,you are automaticaly a thief....
our women and children are prechious.....

i dont have to explain much....
you were giving rules by moses...
dont forget the ten commandments....if you apply the rules well,you shouldnt have no problems in the future,wheather you are muslim,christian or paganist....understand the power of the ten commandments.................
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Xano(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
When will nigeria start having visa-free pact with country like England, Holland, U.S.A, and lot.

Keneking:
Really wish it can be the following States:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia

It would be great. It is good to dream though.
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ken4jj(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2016
CSTR6:
The west is not your problem. Look at how the west developed japan and korea. Is it a crime if Nigeria becomes another korea?
Your leaders hide their uselessness under the toga of anti western rhetorics and people like you gobble it up.
I can assure you that in a million years, you would not be able to confront or challenge the west, so you better learn how to elect leaders that are smart enough to leverage western developmental technologies and policies for african development.
Japan and korea for example has handed over their national defences to the control of the united states in return for large american investments. The US gets allies and a sure foothold in south-east asia against communist china, while the japanese and koreans gets western aided economic development and western level prosperity in return, and i am sure their well-fed, prosperous citizens have not regretted it ever since.
Hating the west is madness. The most prosperous nations in the world are either western nations or proped up by the west.

You dont need to educate those myopic guys because they have been scripted to hate the west. I do not understand how someone will blame people miles away from his shores for his woes but will never hold their govt who has the direct responsibility for their well being accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
When will nigeria start having visa-free pact with country like England, Holland, U.S.A, and lot.
When 1 naira = 1 dollar tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
abeg make una do sign am abeg. make i park my load go guyana tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by SmartMugu: 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
ashmanpolo:

If they try this one eh, Nigeria's population will be less than 100k
Lol, I think it will be smaller. May be 2000. Only the politicians will remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by proeast(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
Haba, Do you need visa to travel to Senegal, Ivory Coast & Ghana?? I thought ECOWAS region is visa free or has it been changed??
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Totfulguy: 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Who says we cannot make our visas desirable by people in Dubai and the UK? Why dont we make Nigeria the Dubai of Africa and make our passport holders proud? What does it take? Dedication, forethought and honesty!
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by tsdarkside(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2016
ken4jj:

You dont need to educate those myopic guys because they have been scripted to hate the west. I do not understand how someone will blame people miles away from his shores for his woes but will never hold their govt who has the direct responsibility for their well being accountable.

what you dont understand is: anybody that dont look like you,is your enemy.......

in the animal world,what you are favoring will not work....
a gnu,will never agree with a giraff.....it doesnt work...!!!...

this is balance of life.......we must understand that,or keep on loosing the race(competition) of life!!!!!
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by wiringdpt(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2016
Kenya, senegal, ivory cost and ghana are free
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by JayJustus(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2016
Primegold:

The ECOWAS countries you mentioned here (Senegal, Ivory Coast & Ghana) are already visa free (up to 90 days). Kenya is visa on arrival.
Other countries worth adding to your list include:
Egypt (3rd largest economy in the continent)
Morocco
Mauritius
Seychelles.

Mauritius is visa on arrival for 14 days while Seychelles is visa free for 90 days provided you show at least $100 per day, return flight and accommodation (which is pretty normal for any country eh)...I think Morocco will be added to our list because Moroccans can visit Nigeria without a visa so I think it will be a reciprocal thing...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by JayJustus(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2016
I don't know why Nairaland is full of people who don't read properly...the article clearly stated that the agreement would be signed with "AFRICAN COUNTRIES" it never mentioned other countries in other continents...and for those saying why can't we have the United States...it's possible if Nigerians can have a visa refusal rate of less than 3%...as it stands now the refusal rate is 33% or less...so think about it when y'll go to other countries under the disguise of tourism and you don't return it affects the next unknown genuine tourist...so whatever you do now will affect your own kids, relatives and the likes...
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2016
JayJustus:
I don't know why Nairaland is full of people who don't read properly...the article clearly stated that the agreement would be signed with "AFRICAN COUNTRIES" it never mentioned other countries in other continents...and for those saying why can't we have the United States...it's possible if Nigerians can have a visa refusal rate of less than 3%...as it stands now the refusal rate is 33% or less...so think about it when y'll go to other countries under the disguise of tourism and you don't return it affects the next unknown genuine tourist...so whatever you do now will affect your own kids, relatives and the likes...

guy...dont let dem get a swept out of you...ofcourse,they woold rather have visa free zones with western-countries rather than with african countries,its their instinct,dont blame dem too much for that....we never threated them that well to demand from them now,to favour african-countries more than western-countries.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Never
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2016
They say Nowhere like home.
For most Nigerians its Anywhere but home grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by AmAlbert(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2016
Simple, me and Mr minister been dey(for dream) wen him wan sign the treaty....

Him make mistake sef, NA 10 him come talk 8

The countries na:
Niger
Chad
Sudan
Burkina Faso
Togo
BĂ©nin
Congo
Mali
Gabon
Somalia

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Xano(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
Primegold:

The ECOWAS countries you mentioned here (Senegal, Ivory Coast & Ghana) are already visa free (up to 90 days). Kenya is visa on arrival.
Other countries worth adding to your list include:
Egypt (3rd largest economy in the continent)
Morocco
Mauritius
Seychelles.

JayJustus:

Mauritius is visa on arrival for 14 days while Seychelles is visa free for 90 days provided you show at least $100 per day, return flight and accommodation (which is pretty normal for any country eh)...I think Morocco will be added to our list because Moroccans can visit Nigeria without a visa so I think it will be a reciprocal thing...

Thanks for the info.

I would like a vacation to either Mauritius, Seychelles and Senegal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by thesicilian: 6:19pm On May 25, 2016
ashmanpolo:

Hahahaha. Most funny comment I've seen today
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by cytellProperty: 6:20pm On May 25, 2016
Make you go spoil their country abi?
BeastAmbition:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Adesiji77: 6:20pm On May 25, 2016
Dreal11247:

Abi now...Youths Are Earnestly Waiting cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by oluwasegun007(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2016
yeah.. time to blow out of dis country
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by writemeshyahoo: 6:43pm On May 25, 2016
Bros, what r u saying na. Nigeria is already visa-free to Senegal, Ivory Coast, Ghana and even Kenya.

Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by sonnie10: 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:

USA never see people way stand talk less of people way sit down . Countries like China, south Korea and Mexico no get free visa to US na Nigeria them go give?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2016
Dreal11247:

I tire ooo! thought I was going to see list instead of stories. Lol!
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Teechawa: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
They should do something and stop spilling PLAN TO all over the place.
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
ashmanpolo:

This guy got me laughing ooooooo
Chai but u no lie Sha oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by isinno: 7:07pm On May 25, 2016
ashmanpolo:

I trust PMB he will never make an agreement with Better countries, so that him citizens will not walk away finish
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by bluebay(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Maybe After our presidents and ministers starts wearing suits instead of Agbada and Dansaki dress
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by ndisy: 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

- South Africa
- Kenya
- Algeria
- Senegal
- Ivory Coast
- Ghana
- Angola
- Ethiopia

Oga, we already need no visa to enter west African countries na, or you be learner ni?
Re: Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries by blackfase(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

Really...you mean visa on arrival undecided

ECOWAS protocol on free movement in d case of Ghana, Ivory Coast and Senegal. Bilateral business agreement in the case of Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.