Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose (10728 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Angry Mob Beat LASTMA Officials To Pulp For Punching A Bus Driver To Coma Photos / Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Ilochukwuka: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by greatness22(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2016
delightf:
He shud face itz,so that he can learn from his mistake
Supposeing his friend die nko what will he do
Those malam without heart of human living with heart of cows
Let him face it
If that his friend die now ll he remember he has family who no get famiy
Nah to send thurder to ur compound to scatter ur head there
You're beautiful, but your profile is getting me confused. Lady from Abia a Muslim?
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 10:22am On May 26, 2016
delightf:
He shud face itz,so that he can learn from his mistake
Supposeing his friend die nko what will he do
Those malam without heart of human living with heart of cows
Let him face it
If that his friend die now ll he remember he has family who no get famiy
Nah to send thurder to ur compound to scatter ur head there

hello dear, i am sure u aren't aware dat there's a false insricption on ur signature which say "there is no god/God, except allah". Go check it out..

I hope ''dis guy'' isnt trying to islamise nairalander/Nigerians?
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 10:25am On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
You're beautiful, but your profile is getting me confused. Lady from Abia a Muslim?

oh, am happy someone else apart frm me have noticed too.. I just alerted her too..

Something is fishy here, it either has to be d mods or the site owner.
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by greatness22(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2016
namedonfinish:

oh, am happy someone else apart frm me have noticed too.. I just alerted her too..

Something is fishy here, it either has to be d mods or the site owner.
My dear, the islamization is real. grin
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Arian54: 11:01am On May 26, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]MTCHEW, Court no get money to pay cleaners to clean court so they wan use that man[/size]

*Modified

Oga, it is called community service and a fair sentence for the offense. Plus if he sent to jail u ll still complain.
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by mikolo80: 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Which kind punishment be that? angry
community service
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
greatness22:
My dear, the islamization is real. grin

may God help us and may d gate of hell never prevail against the church..
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by greatness22(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2016
namedonfinish:

may God help us and may d gate of hell never prevail against the church..
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Obada Oko, Ogun State Arrested / 23 Residents Abducted In Abuja Community / Four Kwara State Government Officials Arraigned For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.