Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students (31184 Views)

How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? / Photos: Okposi Community Gather To Place Curses On Murderers Of FGC Students / Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Generalyemi(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
the same we will curse dis govt
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Generalyemi(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
Roon9:
Last night, I dreamt I married a Nler. Her name starts with a k n ends with an E.

Hmm, cud it b kennygee
malaria and hunger can be cos of your dream..u don' chop
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by macaranta(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2016
The murderers are in for it.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by banmee(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I pity the murderers......the Juju looks powerful!

You are joking right?
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Roon9(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2016
Generalyemi:

malaria and hunger can be cos of your dream..u don' chop

Guys sef! Wetin man do man?

2 Likes

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Bukaiske: 3:02pm On May 25, 2016
cacasentiano:
The killers are in trouble,they should run to the church and hold the CROSS
I think dat serves them right.... Imagine what the parents of the departed souls are going through...... Hmmmm I trust god of thunder ,he no dey carry last and Ogun the god of iron hmmmmm .......I can assure you that pple like dat wnt repent I swear......... I would av love it if this system can be introduce to Nigeria system that they av to swear with all this diety......Hmmm Dasuki,madueke and d likes for don die by now or choose to manage our money properly....... It's not like am fetish but d matter dey Pain meee.....Imagine how their parents will feel
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Generalyemi(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
cacasentiano:
Why are you people against what they are doing,so you support evil things,what about those who are dead

nigga don't judge,keep calm
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 25, 2016
reportnaija:
Members of Okposi community of Ebonyi state gathered this morning to place curses on those connected with the death of two Federal Government College students whose bodies were found on Sunday May 22nd after they were kidnapped on May 12th.(read here) The community leaders say no student of the school since its inception in1965 had died in mysterious circumstances.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-okposi-community-members-gather.html
served in FGC OKPOSI...If this curse no get those dude,that 1 ,mean say dollar no go come down again...That place weird gan.

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by iykemontee(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2016
emmalezy:
cc lalasticlala food don done ooo

come carry am..
oyego
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Beautifulemi(f): 3:12pm On May 25, 2016
like seriously, I don't understand what is happening these days, different strange things. Hmmm, when bad things start happening to them, they will start calling on Jesus...... May the blood of those innocent girls hunt them down forever even when they are dead.#OnNoAccountShouldYouKillSomeone#
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by sassiemyk: 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- when will the curse take effect?
- what was the curse outlay?
- what if they died through natural causes?
- how do they appease the gods in case it backfires?
- are there no religious churches/mosques in this locality?
- cant they deploy the same arsenal on their past leaders that kept them in wilderness all these years?
- what if the murderers were students? From history, they say, "juju no dey catch student" undecided
- no scientific analysis to track killers by the authorities eg Police?

Jonathan sef embarassed

Anyway sha, I leave "obu" behind to judge the killers and the actions of the elders. Ise shocked

Guy, are yhu sure yhu are not one of the kidnappers the murdered those students.? what are u afraid of?
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Alusioji(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Those Elders should go to hell.. angry

These muthafhukers shold stop acting like they dont know the real perpetrators of the fhuckery going on in ONELGA.

The other time, the Oba of Ogba Land brought Native doctors to spread juju around the community to stop the increased insecurity in the Land, that did fhuck all as even now, the violence has reached an all new high.

Until these elders stop turning a blind eye to the evils prevailing in the land and stop selling their souls for money, the violence will not stop.

Call out the perpetrators and their sponsors and banish them from the land.

Mad u are gradually losing it. The Op said "okposi in ebonyi state"" . Not ONELGA IN Rivers state
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Alusioji(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
Those Elders should go to hell.. angry

These muthafhukers shold stop acting like they dont know the real perpetrators of the fhuckery going on in ONELGA.

The other time, the Oba of Ogba Land brought Native doctors to spread juju around the community to stop the increased insecurity in the Land, that did fhuck all as even now, the violence has reached an all new high.

Until these elders stop turning a blind eye to the evils prevailing in the land and stop selling their souls for money, the violence will not stop.

Call out the perpetrators and their sponsors and banish them from the land.

Mad u are gradually losing it. The Op said "okposi in ebonyi state"" . Not ONELGA IN Rivers state
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by MadCow1: 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
Alusioji:

My Bad..

Unfortunately, there is an Opkosi in ONELGA that is also going through hell with cultists and killers..
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
The spiritual arm of the Law wants catch up with them
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by NonnyDot(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
My brother was one of the two student killed by the brutals though the other guy is my relation. I am coming back for this groups, Okposi gods won't stop me. God must see this through. I once created the topic when they went missing.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by NonnyDot(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2016
Beautifulemi:
like seriously, I don't understand what is happening these days, different strange things. Hmmm, when bad things start happening to them, they will start calling on Jesus...... May the blood of those innocent girls hunt them down forever even when they are dead.#OnNoAccountShouldYouKillSomeone#

they are guys not ladies. two friends killed and lifeless body deposited in the river.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Mortiple(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2016
Okposi are diabolical for real.

Some who think this is a child's play should think again.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by jflexy(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- cant they deploy the same arsenal on their past leaders that kept them in wilderness all these years?
- what if the murderers were students? From history, they say, "juju no dey catch student" undecided

Jonathan sef embarassed

Anyway sha, I leave "obu" behind to judge the killers and the actions of the elders. Ise shocked

Bro the boys where cornered and beheaded, bodies dropped by a river near d skl fence. Dats my alma mata
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by jflexy(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

Jonathan sef embarassed

Bro the boys were cornered and beheaded, bodies dropped by a river near d skl fence. Dats my alma mata
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Millyiyke: 3:50pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

Jonathan sef embarassed

Keep deciving your self, but remeber each decendants has what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by jflexy(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2016
jflexy:

Bro the boys were cornered and beheaded, bodies dropped by a river near d skl fence. Dats my alma mata

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by jflexy(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2016
Millyiyke:

Keep deciving your self, but remeber each decendants has what they believe in.
Don't mind him, he's just spewing nonsense
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by jflexy(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2016
hilaomo:
served in FGC OKPOSI...If this curse no get those dude,that 1 ,mean say dollar no go come down again...That place weird gan.
Me too, graduated there in 2013
They must meet their waterloo.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by mainfullll: 4:09pm On May 25, 2016
[url]lindaikejisblog.ml/2016/how-i-almost-got-killed-today[/url]
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by mandax: 4:15pm On May 25, 2016
madridguy:
THE JUJU GO CATCH THEM.

Yes.
This is a good community. THE community here's express outrage, curse the kidnappers
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by luckyboss(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
i trust opkosi people
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nwogeh: 4:35pm On May 25, 2016
I join my community to mourn these departed kids....RIP to the dead
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Don4eva(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
You dont use EVIL to correct EVIL undecided
shocked So, you expect them to bless the culprits. Ekeenekwa m gi
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Ayuba123: 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
The killers r Fulani Herdsmen. Ebonyi shud continue to harbour dem n give dem grazing and. They shud learn frm wat fulanis r doing accross d country. They r wasting dier time cos curse won't affect Fulanis,dey r Jihadists
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Beautifulemi(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
NonnyDot:

they are guys not ladies. two friends killed and lifeless body deposited in the river.
Really, I thought the students killed where girls? The spirit of the boys would continue to hunt the muderers down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Man Kills Wife(for reading bible) And Buries Daughters Alive / Four Fake Prophets With Human Parts In Oyo Arrested / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.