Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students (31185 Views)

How About Crowd Solving This Badoo Cult Murderers Of A Thing? / Photos: Okposi Community Gather To Place Curses On Murderers Of FGC Students / Lagos police arrests gangsters, murderers & armed robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by brojoshua: 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
If post is true, then I say the curse of God is upon all sinners already. Many times also the cursed will also be cursing the cursed. But let all sinners believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and they shall be saved. And let those who believe among sinners repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins. Let those who believe present themselves to true servant of Christ to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. And let them who believed and are baptized join any assembly or congregation of true and faithful brethren or believers or christains anywhere they see such and where they have opportunity and they will lead you in and teach you the ways of the Lord. The Lord Jesus says, "Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Blessed are those who hear the word of God and believe in Him.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by urchelixir(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
I'm from Okposi and believe me when I say this is not the first time this is being employed and it has never failed.......for God's sake who is hurt by two boys going to school??
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by chinedu23(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2016
I went to FGC Okposi nothing of this nature has ever happened even they don't allow the students to go outside the school compound. Elder Iruoha still remain the best principal FGC Opkosi has ever got. may their soul rest in peace....

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by seunice01: 6:18pm On May 25, 2016
hilaomo:
served in FGC OKPOSI...If this curse no get those dude,that 1 ,mean say dollar no go come down again...That place weird gan.
I think i know you, you served in FGC? which year?
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Bgorgeous: 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
Strong hand Na the only thing weh fit naija pple
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by memory123(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2016
OH! my Alma mata...It was nt like this wen we left. RIP to the death. Long live FGC okposi!!!
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Codes151(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2016
reportnaija:
Members of Okposi community of Ebonyi state gathered this morning to place curses on those connected with the death of two Federal Government College students whose bodies were found on Sunday May 22nd after they were kidnapped on May 12th.(read here) The community leaders say no student of the school since its inception in1965 had died in mysterious circumstances.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/photos-okposi-community-members-gather.html

Bros if na u, thos old men hmmm... that curs must catch u
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Fourwinds: 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Oboy eeeyeee ...this is d reason y crime does not pay...no wonder we have more mad people in our streets and pastors are working day and nite to cast out demons....this is how it begins....youths stay out of crime
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by OneManLegion(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
Roon9:
Last night, I dreamt I married a Nler. Her name starts with a k n ends with an E.

Hmm, cud it b kennygee

It could just as well be Kenonze.

1 Like

Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=OneManLegion post=45967386]

It could just as well be Kenonze.[/quote)

Lol funny u
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 5:49am On May 26, 2016
seunice01:

I think i know you, you served in FGC? which year? is your name *************?
kindly edit that name but so funny...it is I.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 5:50am On May 26, 2016
jflexy:

Me too, graduated there in 2013
They must meet their waterloo.
YOU GUYS CAME AFTER ME THEN.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by glossy6(f): 5:54am On May 26, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
You dont use EVIL to correct EVIL undecided

This is not evil but judgment. I wish I can do the same to the people behind my parents & brother's death.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by bewla(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2016
emmalezy:
cc lalasticlala food don done ooo
come carry am..
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by bewla(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2016
emmalezy:
cc lalasticlala food don done ooo
come carry am..
no snake thing here now
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by ArcToyin(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- when will the curse take effect?
- what was the curse outlay?
- what if they died through natural causes?
- how do they appease the gods in case it backfires?
- are there no religious churches/mosques in this locality?
- cant they deploy the same arsenal on their past leaders that kept them in wilderness all these years?
- what if the murderers were students? From history, they say, "juju no dey catch student" undecided
- no scientific analysis to track killers by the authorities eg Police?

Jonathan sef embarassed

Anyway sha, I leave "obu" behind to judge the killers and the actions of the elders. Ise shocked

Your comments depict support of the killing.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by ArcToyin(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2016
cacasentiano:
The killers are in trouble,they should run to the church and hold the CROSS
Jesus doesn't support evil. They have to confess before they will receive salvation.
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by seunice01: 10:47pm On May 26, 2016
hilaomo:
YOU GUYS CAME AFTER ME THEN.
I served FGC Okposi Novmber 2012 till october 2013. Do you know the corper who taught Agric, and also found Young farmers club?
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:41am On May 27, 2016
seunice01:

I served FGC Okposi Novmber 2012 till october 2013. Do you know the corper who taught Agric, and also found Young farmers club?
seun how you doing and where have you been all this while?
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 2:45am On May 27, 2016
seunice01:

I think i know you, you served in FGC? which year? is your name *******************?
edit that name by the way...
Re: Okposi Community Curse Murderers Of FGC Students by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
seunice01:

I think i know you, you served in FGC? which year? is your name?
edit that name ASAP...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civilian And Traffic Warden Fight In Ajegunle (Photos) / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.