Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 (57752 Views)

Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
"....she then aborted the planned abortion" shocked

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by veacea: 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
Next time report the molestation to Irunmole
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by MadCow1: 2:49pm On May 25, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Problem with prosecuting the case....it has been so long...and evidence does not exist anymore...hence the difficulty.

Yes...it is happening in the UK....but even there...there have been difficulties prosecuting hisotrical child abuse because...evidence.

That is why early reporting is IMPORTANT!

Evidence is easy..

Find the kid, do a pathology test.... If the Man is the father, jail him. angry

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by moshino(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2016
bright007:
where is the child today?

None of your business, face your own life!
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by slimchuka(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Pls fellow NLers and OP seun, how do I post or upload stories, via my blackberry bold 5, pls I need to know
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by sammychimex(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2016
Primary 6 hmmmm I was 9yrs in primary 6. So madam how old were u Atleast u now know mine. Truth and nothing but the truth oh
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by MrImole: 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
May God protect my unborn daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by bright007(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2016
moshino:

None of your business, face your own life!
Get a life.....diminutive entity
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by jeje123(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
Dandeson1:
It took seven months 4 yur mother to know, what kind offa strict mother is dat..
That is why she finally said its good to communicate with your child often both in and outside home. The mother strict create communication gap between them.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by macaranta(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
Eya
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by fleksy: 2:58pm On May 25, 2016
she does not look sexually abused, she looks sexually starved!

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by swift25(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2016
God Bless her soul!! it probably hasnt been easy for her. hope d molester was punished for his wrong act.
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by podosci(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Nw the baby is a very successful man cool

Abortion is bad
Imagine Hitlers mother aborted the foetus or osama bin laden, imagine shekaus mother aborted...
There are always two sides to everything

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by solidifi: 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Who the baby be? Definitely it won't be yul or the other one that looked like Pet!
Rita Edochie is not the wife of Pete Edochie. She's Pete's brother's wife.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm, primary six and she was able to hide the pregnancy till 7months Incredible.
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
osjoshua:
primary 6?
She don get br***t that time?

Anyway, naso one boy take abuse my younger sister(jss 2)...na so i start to run come from uni.....i almost kill this boy with punch...i break 2 of his teeth sha...
lie Mohamed or he beat both of you
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Swazzkid(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
well she did d right thing by not aborting d child.....d problem here is dat wen d father of the child comes back to his senses he will be looking for every means to claim d child especially now dat d child is successful
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by neocortex: 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
Swazzkid:
well she did d right thing by not aborting d child.....d problem here is dat wen d father of the child comes back to his senses he will be looking for every means to claim d child especially now dat d child is successful
He won't, this is a case of rape not denied responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by buksaylor001: 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
I don't blame the dude, I felt same way when were hung out in PH.A very sexy woman,her smiles are aphrodisiacical (my quote only)and must have been killing at a younger age-if you have interacted with her.Doesnt drink alchhol sha,only juice and fanta-

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2016
Lalasticlala pls is she the wife of peter Edochie?
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by neocortex: 3:09pm On May 25, 2016
All these "I will kill you" mentality that African parents exhibit must stop.
Most parents love playing god with their children's life.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by neocortex: 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
buksaylor001:
I don't blame the dude, I felt same way when were hung out in PH.A very sexy woman,her smiles are aphrodisiacical (my quote only)and must have been killing at a younger age-if you have interacted with her.Doesnt drink alchhol sha,only juice and fanta-

Kirikiri is real!
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by origima: 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
I hate this story... Not detailed at all. Before claiming ur success u should have saved us certain speculation by telling us ur age,the sex of the baby and he/she is up to now.what are you bidding having come this far with your biography. We want to no or I will assume this a tale of moon light
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by elopee3000(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Who the baby be? Definitely it won't be yul or the other one that looked like Pet!
no shes married to pet edochies younger brother

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by buksaylor001: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
"....she then aborted the planned abortion" shocked

She as in the mother then changed her mind (aborted)about aborting the pregnancy(Planned abortion).

I can hear you say thank you-
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by swtglo(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
Some parent thinks when a child is pregnant, that's d end of her carrier.
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Mrjosaphat: 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
osjoshua:
primary 6?
She don get br***t that time?

Anyway, naso one boy take abuse my younger sister(jss 2)...na so i start to run come from uni.....i almost kill this boy with punch...i break 2 of his teeth sha...
so y telling urs that u broke his two teeth ,?
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
podosci:

Imagine Hitlers mother aborted the foetus or osama bin laden, imagine shekaus mother aborted...
There are always two sides to everything
its unfortunate such things happen for a reason..

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by pinkyliceous(f): 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
That rape happened under Buhari's first regime (1984).

Sigh Buhari!
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by lalasticlala(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Lalasticlala pls is she the wife of peter Edochie?

No, She's married to Pete Edochie's brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by joeybillz(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
she's nt Pete edochie's wife o...she's d wife to his bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.