Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon (39600 Views)

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
IamforGod:

U no watch Nat get wild pass me bro!

Forgive the op's camera that is a correct black mamba judging from its bells I knew it's a black mamba Pls Google. I just did

I just did

1 Like

Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
IamforGod:

It's not a cobra Google is ur friend! This is a black mamba very dangerous

Don't mind all these Cobra folks. A quick anatomy analysis will prove beyond doubt this snake is a black mamba. The scales, coffin shaped head and length to body width ratio proves it.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 26, 2016
stagger:

That snake IS NOT A MAMBA. A black mamba gets its name from the black colour of the inside of its mouth, not by its body colour. The green mamba is named according to its body colour. From the scales of this snake, this looks like a cobra which had not spread its characteristic hood.
Black mambas come in different colours; grren, olive, ash(maybe) and black. Yes! They are black scaled black mambas. The name like you said is not derived from the skin color. But that doesn't disprove anything .
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by parisbluefox: 4:29pm On May 26, 2016
Ogbanje........Karashika spotted....take to my heels wit D speed of light!!!

quote author=Equalizer post=45983693]Innocent snake wasted for nothing... Can't you people just live peacefully with all these lovely creatures...

cry cry cry[/quote]
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Peterpan222(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
Black mambas' are mostly green, the 'black' is from the jet black hue of the mouth.
This looks like a cobra. Op pic of the head
Bro don't mind those shouting black mamba. They don't just know it. When they see a real black mamba I wonder what they will do. Black mamba don't grow big as this. God is very Merciful to have created black mamba in a small size. I wonder how many animals will remain on earth only if black mamba could grow as big as this. Most speedy and venomous snake on earth.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Peterpan222(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Don't mind all these Cobra folks. A quick anatomy analysis will prove beyond doubt this snake is a black mamba. The scales, coffin shaped head and length to body width ratio proves it.
What are you trying to say?. My brother this snake is not black mamba please...It might not be cobra either. But certainly not black mamba. Please research well too. You are not right too
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by weselomo(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
tonic of bloggers in nigeria LINDA IKEJI=> copy and paste NAIRALAND=> Snake post must reach FP
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by nnadychuks(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
saintmark88:

How do u know its a black mamba, because it's black abi??
because inside its mouth might be black
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by saintmark88(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:
because inside its mouth might be black

Yeah inside a blacks mambas mouth is black, buh I dnt think u saw inside its mouth nah, so u cNt be so sure
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by Nostalgia21(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
DropShot:
Fasten.
oh, thanks. didn't notice that.
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by ekmike(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
mommysgirl:
Faints##
hey, wake up.. it has been killed already
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by diegwu01: 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
That:
This is an African spitting cobra , killed one of this last year but it was not as big as this .
That is no cobra,
the stripes in its underbelly easily shows its the Inland taipan. extremely venomous slithering beast
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by nnadychuks(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2016
saintmark88:

Yeah inside a blacks mambas mouth is black, buh I dnt think u saw inside its mouth nah, so u cNt be so sure
that's not a python. Can a cobra be as long as that?
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by MORGANNA(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:
neolboy:
A very big snake up to 9feet was killed in a poultry farm this afternoon after swallowing and hitting itself on the ground, unluckily for the snake nemesis caught with it.

@OP the first photo looks like the ROD OF MOSES ( OPA MOSE )
grin grin
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by saintmark88(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2016
nnadychuks:

Black mambas are not native to this part of the world, not all cobras are native to this part of the world, like d king cobra, however there r alot of cobra species, and some can grow this long... Buh thts sure not a black mamba.....
Re: The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon by 400billionman: 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
DonJuan1:
It's a long snake, I agree but it's nowhere near the 9ft the OP is claiming. See opportunity dey waste here. I need some cobra/mamba snake skin leather shoes. Lalastic, how far?

It is above 9 feet.

When a 6 foot man stretches his hands above his head, what lenght do you expect ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.