Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead (18931 Views)

The New Olota Of Ota receives Staff of Office as Eagle Schnapps Pays Homage / Coronation Of The Olota Of Ota In Pictures. / The Short History Of Olota Of Ota Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 25, 2016
It has been confirmed that the Olota of Ota an ancient town where former president chief Obasanjo once made his abode is dead.
The Monarch joined his ancestors during the early hours of today and residents have been alerted to close early from work while a curfew will be put in place.

Source: www.yemojanewsng.com/olota-of-ota-oba-alani-oyede-passes-on/

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2016

Get more insights on
www.ybnr..com
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by cnwokike(m): 4:20pm On May 25, 2016
Pishure and sauce?
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by funstufz: 4:23pm On May 25, 2016
Oba ti waja

RIP
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Phemostiga(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2016
best to stay indoor if u reside in ota

7 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Phemostiga(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2016
best to stay indoor if u reside in ota cuz of the ritual

7 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by NaijaMutant(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
Another Opportunity for ritual killing grin grin grin
I trust my people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Panzerfaust(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
Phemostiga:
best to stay indoor if u reside in ota
Yolobas nd thier jazz.

5 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by lifezone247(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
cnwokike:
Pishure and sauce?
Sauce: Maggi and crayfish

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by JBismarck(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Ota, the home of the Aworis. The Egbas defeated them in 1840 sha. When Muhammed Alli was being compelled by The Western European powers to acknowledge the Sultan of Ottoman Empire as his Oga, the Ottas were being compelled in Otta to recognise the Egbas as their masters. Both events took place in 1840. Contact me if you need history. Check my signature.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
ogun state is the supreme headquatres of ritualism in africa if u know weytin good for u no comot ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by NaijaMutant(f): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Phemostiga:
best to stay indoor if u reside in ota cuz of the ritual

Sophisticated Ritual Killers undecided

6 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by tahir01(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Eyah. RIP Grand pa.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Pavore9: 5:08pm On May 25, 2016
Hope no head will be part of the burial rites.

5 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by hakeem4(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by jordinsparkles(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Yolobas nd thier jazz.
am telling you, they are soo fetish. *no offense though*

4 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by MosakuAW(m): 5:11pm On May 25, 2016
R.I.P

He was an ex principal of AUD school ota before becoming an Oba. A well culture and intelligent teacher and Oba.

Rest in peace sir.

Hmmmm!I don old oooo. I witnessed 2 obas reign in Ota in my life time. Oba Titi-Dada and Oba Oyede.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by hemartins(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
RIP to the Oba
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Agbaletu: 5:12pm On May 25, 2016
Great AUD Principal!
Rest well Kabiyesi.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by datopaper(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
Glorious exit
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by misscall247: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
ALL OF DEM JUST DiE,OBA OF LAGOS its almost your turn oh.......

4 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Firefire(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
Ye pa ri pa!

Olota, sun re ooooo.

I hope your parcel of land beside my house in Otta will not bring awon Ajagungbale again ooo, hope your WILL is clear on the beneficiary?

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by balancediet(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
RIP to him.

Btw. RIP to the Ejeh of Ofu, ugwolawo, Agaagu! Whose burial is on Friday 27th may. A man full of wisdom and large heart. Miss you paapa.

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by SonofDevil: 5:15pm On May 25, 2016
What a Big loss to awori people.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by ladycomfort(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2016
RIZLER:
ogun state is the supreme headquatres of ritualism in africa if u know weytin good for u no comot ooo
. How do you know? Are you from there or you reside there?

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by oniye: 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
achinice:

If he no die, go kill am nah.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by AUTOCRATIC(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
achinice:
I pity your life
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
embarassed
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2016
RIP BABA
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by bankyblue(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
How many head go follow?

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by MakeWeTalk: 5:20pm On May 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Another Opportunity for ritual killing grin grin grin
I trust my people
I thought they were sophisticated grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun States Celebrates Osogbo Festival Today 23rd Of August / Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government / Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.