Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead (18955 Views)

The New Olota Of Ota receives Staff of Office as Eagle Schnapps Pays Homage / Coronation Of The Olota Of Ota In Pictures. / The Short History Of Olota Of Ota Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by rhektor(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2016
achinice:
ALL OF DEM JUST DiE,OBA OF LAGOS its almost your turn oh.......
Oba of Lagos the one whose name scare the flat headed chest beaters.
May you live long and your enemies drown in the lagoon
Insult me and die quote me and see yourself in hell
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 9:36am On May 26, 2016
rhektor:
Oba of Lagos the one whose name scare the flat headed chest beaters. May you live long and your enemies drown in the lagoon Insult me and die quote me and see yourself in hell
lol funny man......
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by tundedada: 10:13am On May 26, 2016
Olota of Ota sun re ooo
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by absoluteSuccess: 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
Odigbere,
Odarinako
Ipade doju ala.

I remember how you brought us all up like your own kids back then as students,

I remembered your slap landing on my cheek as an unruly lad back in those growing up days.

I remembered your beautiful daughter fadeke, my crush. We are all grown up now but you live on.

And your baritone voice that makes the assembly quiet and full of awe at what you have for us always.

Your signature tone used to be "last week, I traveled to Abeokuta, to visit some students"

We were never tired of your guidance and reproves to make the best citizens from us, great king.

May you find aljana fridau with your maker whom you believed all your life, just as the anthem says.

Loruko allahu
Oloore ofe alatipele esan.
Gbogbo ope mi, Allah loni,
Oloore ofe alatipele esan.

Wasalaamu allaina,
wasalaamu allaina.

Wasalaamu Wasalaamu allaina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ofala Nnewi 2016 Festival In Pictures / Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead / Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.