Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead (18953 Views)

The New Olota Of Ota receives Staff of Office as Eagle Schnapps Pays Homage / Coronation Of The Olota Of Ota In Pictures. / The Short History Of Olota Of Ota Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
Agbaletu:
Great AUD Principal!
Rest well Kabiyesi.

RIP to him. I remember when he was installed, proudly IGS.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by LEXYCOM: 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
Abobaku on the run again
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Another Opportunity for ritual killing grin grin grin
I trust my people
undecided

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by DaBullIT(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2016
grin is your lifetime over? grin grin
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

He was an ex principal of AUD grammar school ota before becoming an Oba. A well culture and intelligent teacher and Oba.

Rest in peace sir.

Hmmmm!I don old oooo. I witnessed 2 obas reign in Ota in my life time. Oba Titi-Dada and Oba Oyede.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by 4nobody4every1: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

I thought they were sophisticated grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Fialm: 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

He was an ex principal of AUD grammar school ota before becoming an Oba. A well culture and intelligent teacher and Oba.

Rest in peace sir.

Hmmmm!I don old oooo. I witnessed 2 obas reign in Ota in my life time. Oba Titi-Dada and Oba Oyede.
Yeah he was d principal of AUD grammar school ota.RIP
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by delequake(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
The best principal AUD ever had. Rest in peace sir.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by larryUG(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

Rest in peace sir.

U are about to witness the 3rd one nwanne
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2016
Fialm:
Yeah he was d principal of AUD grammar school ota.RIP

AUD Comprehensive College, Ota. Not AUD Grammar School, Ota. AUD Grammar School is popularly referred to as Lafenwa.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
Rest In Peace !!!
Oba Moshood Alani Adetoro Oyede (1997-2016) Osanyintola III
I bids you farewell as you retire to the penthouse.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Henovy: 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
Sauce: Maggi and crayfish
Funny guy! Are you a dietician? Source sha!

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by cyojunior1(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

Rest in peace sir.

Mehn u are a deity !!!
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by olamide215: 7:12pm On May 25, 2016
Why are obas wajaing. Two has waja in my state this month. End time wajaing
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by sinceraconcept(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2016
achinice:
ALL OF DEM JUST DiE,OBA OF LAGOS its almost your turn oh.......
I pity you o,you no be Yoruba abi? If you belong to my tribe,you'll know about what they call Madarikan that is embedded inside kings and powerful people. Anything bad especially death you wish on them or you whole-heartedly think or say will happen to them will get back to you
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by just4tech: 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

Rest in peace sir.

You don old ké? Common you still be pikin. I still remember when I use to hold your hand around IGS.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by MosakuAW(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
larryUG:
U are about to witness the 3rd one nwanne
Na true oooo! but i don commot Ota sha. grin
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by MosakuAW(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
just4tech:

You don old ké? Common you still be pikin.
IGS

grin Haaaaaa! You sound like someone wey sabi me wella and by the way am not a pikin oooo. If i can leave IGS Ota in the year 1996 you suppose know say i don old.

Pls! Who are you?
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by MosakuAW(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2016
seunmsg:

RIP to him. I remember when he was installed, proudly IGS.

Yeah! IGS. What year did you finished from IGS ota. I finished in the year '96 then principal was Mr Ogunseye. And you?
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:

Yeah! IGS. What year did you finished from IGS ota. I finished in the year '96 then principal was Mr Ogunseye. And you?

Whaooo! You be bros o, I finished in 2001. Mr Babasanya was my principal all through.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by just4tech: 8:03pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:

@seunmsg
@MosakuAW
I sabi the two of you wella, I also finished in the year '96 , the principal was Mr Ogunseye but towards the tail end of our SSS3 another principal came on board call Mr Babasanya.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by just4tech: 8:07pm On May 25, 2016
@MosakuAW
I be your main Man now.
My nickname " SCIENTIST"
SSS 3D
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by awennie(f): 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Nobody claims master/slave relationship again. you can keep your history to amuse yourself.

To our great King, Oba Osanyintola Oyede, may Your beautiful soul rest on perfect peace
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by hayormakaay(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2016
dis olota palace is nt far 4rm my place is just abt 15 min walk nd we re already told 2 because d 'oro' guyz nd d 'ogboni' will cum out anytym soon[color=#990000]
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 25, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I pity you o,you no be Yoruba abi? If you belong to my tribe,you'll know about what they call Madarikan that is embedded inside kings and powerful people. Anything bad especially death you wish on them or you whole-heartedly think or say will happen to them will get back to you
royal father dy die na make I no predict again?or is he different or better than those royal fathers that have left?was just joking sha
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Phemostiga(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Sophisticated Ritual Killers undecided
ota pple and jazz re like apc and lies
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by nnemmpi(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
great man,former principal aud otta
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by easy2buzz: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
RIP to my ex principal at an-ser-ru-deen comprehesive college Ota..
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by switdil(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
Rip Oba oyede
His favourite queen taught me in primary sch(St Peters RCM sch 2) was very sad when she died years ago while trying to deliver. The king and his queen used to be very nice, they both have great impact on indigene and non indigene of ota.
Ota will miss you.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by amdoyin82(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P

He was an ex principal of AUD school ota before becoming an Oba. A well culture and intelligent teacher and Oba.

Rest in peace sir.

yea, u are very correct! I knew him wen I was a student at iganmode grammar school. DAT was before he became an oba. D man polished queen's English is not of dis world. Rip d great olota of otamaja.
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Vincef(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
YBNR:
It has been confirmed that the Olota of Ota an ancient town where former president chief Obasanjo once made his abode is dead.
The Monarch joined his ancestors during the early hours of today and residents have been alerted to close early from work while a curfew will be put in place.

Source: www.yemojanewsng.com/olota-of-ota-oba-alani-oyede-passes-on/

This period, heads will roll cos this town is small but mighty and their juju is second to none. Never trust an Awori person. RIP Olota of Ota.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by habayommy: 12:29am On May 26, 2016
It is like these OBAS are holding a meeting somewhere o. This one wey all of them dey check out so dey wonder me o
Re: Moshood Adetoro-Oyede, Olota Of Ota Is Dead by Axis313(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
R.I.P.
He was my principal when I was in secondary school @ a.u.d comprehensive college,ota.
He was a strict disciplinarian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ofala Nnewi 2016 Festival In Pictures / Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead / Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.