Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (49243 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / T.b. Joshua Speaks On Nationwide Food Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by olive282(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:
As usual....always seeing doom.....

why didn't you see a vision before your church collapsed some months ago??Because am sure you guys would have prepared if you saw it coming....

My dear....wat of dose prophets dat die...dnt de see dia death and avoid it?..wyl de see odas death....u only see wat God shows u...so pls dnt judge him.."touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm"
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by goldbim(f): 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
repogirl:
exactly.... I deal in heavenly economy also!
yes o!!the surest economy that does not suffer any recession! Let them know..sis!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
how gud thing go cum awt when u are a bad being urself.
Me ke How? :-/
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
charliboy654:
All this na prediction jor. Do u need God to tell u that plane will crash or that terrorist will attack. Oya let me make my own
Landslide and earthquake will happen in Asia
Two celebrity will die
One politician will die
Building will collapse
Rain will fall (so if u are going out carry umbrella)
when a fool speaks...

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2016
kunta2simple:
If given the chance, Nigeria Pastors would prophesy tomorrow to be Thursday and next month June.
use ur head and pray

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
gurunlocker:

saying same thing for two years now? fine, he didn't predict his site will fall, but what of those prophecies that came to pass?
site collapse is a stale news already. Cum up with sumtin new boy!

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by oweman: 6:52pm On May 25, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Na to stock garri .......

Or relocating to Ghana

Thunda must faya Buhari insha alla

NIGERIANS SHOULD PREPARED WELL FOR HUNGER AHEAD ESPECIALLY THE EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS WHO DONT FARM .
SURELY THOUGH FOOD MIGHT COST MORE IN THE NORTH AND WEST BUT CERTAINLY IT WOULD BE AVAILABLE UNLIKE THOSE REGIONS THE AVENGERS CAN GO AHEAD TO BOMB THEIR LAND THE MORE .
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2016
aleshmotors:
Make all ds prophet see good tinx
mention one gud thing u don see

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
datopaper:
When T.B. Has turned to spoke person. For minister of agricultural now.

Mr oga, wait
na real mumu u be. Fool

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
Fucking retaaaarded man who calls himself a Pastor. Always spewing shiiit. You dont have to be a prophet to know that Nigeria is collapsing. It is visible to the Blind.
smh for ur miserable life.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by gurunlocker: 6:55pm On May 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
site collapse is a stale news already. Cum up with sumtin new boy!

same thing I was telling them.... It's already stale
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by DrChukzy(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
gurunlocker:

same thing I was telling them.... It's already stale
na so jare. Nigerians will never learn.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by GoodBoi1(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2016
oweman:

NIGERIANS SHOULD PREPARED WELL FOR HUNGER AHEAD ESPECIALLY THE EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS WHO DONT FARM .
SURELY THOUGH FOOD MIGHT COST MORE IN THE NORTH AND WEST BUT CERTAINLY IT WOULD BE AVAILABLE UNLIKE THOSE REGIONS THE AVENGERS CAN GO AHEAD TO BOMB THEIR LAND THE MORE .
Who told you Easterners and. South Southerners don't farm?

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by rattlesnake(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:

why didn't you see a vision before your church collapsed some months ago??Because am sure you guys would have prepared if you saw it coming....
ode
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by olamide215: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
By the power that is in the name of Jesus Christ I nullify every negative prophesy upon this land! I speak life peace and God's blessings upon our land. We shall eat the good of our land. The main essence of this prophecy is for them to be averted it will be a big shame to prophesy negativity and it should still come to pass.click like if u agree with me.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by bitingcool: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
Unlimited22:

If I can't eat I'd like to die staring at ur face. Jeez, u r seriously beautiful.

She fine no be small.

But staring at her face while dying is futile. For person wey no even dey reply pm's
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2016
northern:
This is serious.
See as u fine like witch
The world can end as long I have you am OK.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Peacetemi: 7:02pm On May 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
smh for ur miserable life.
you should shake that head for your miserable life.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
Fucking retaaaarded man who calls himself a Pastor. Always spewing shiiit. You dont have to be a prophet to know that Nigeria is collapsing. It is visible to the Blind.

Brother, i watched last year program when he gave announcement. Its jehovah, he says it before it happen. Highly exalted is Jehovah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by dafeben(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2016
To those that have ear let them hear, and to those that have no ear , they will be like in the days of noal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by damocool(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
Speculations.. Mtchwwww...
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Kaira333: 7:13pm On May 25, 2016
goldbim:
Oh God, arise and raise a standard against evil prophecies against "NIGERIA"(amen)He is a merciful God!!..we are product of his "GRACE"!
Amen ooo but where are those prophets dat said God endorse buhari. They should come and say dat again ooo
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 25, 2016
DrChukzy:
when a fool speaks...
everyone is entitled to their opinion. so don't think u are any wiser than anybody, is a free world, if u didn't like what I wrote, u can take ur miserable life somewhere rather than quoting me.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Johnsinia(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
This man is just telling us how mistakenly stupid and senselessly the 95% are for electing this foo.l of a president into power. He is telling us that God is not happy with this administratn, he has seen it and have said it ealier but the 95%, due to their hatred for GEJ are absolutely blind to see and actively deaf to hear. Now we are all in this mess. Pls, man of God, tell God to direct this "Large scale" to the 95% who brought this upon themselves.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by firo08(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:

what are you saying and why are you sceptical about the man of God prophecy?.. Rethink man,. The man of God is not in rift with you. So watch ur tongue.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by CharliParker: 7:25pm On May 25, 2016
Our end time prophet have spoken. Lord may your will be done see us through Lord
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Anglovel: 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
To those that have ear let them hear, and to those that have no ear , they will be like in the days of noah
When God Speaks d Wise listens n Acts
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by segcymoor(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:

Hmn u are thinking.

______
Good thought!
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
gurunlocker:

this bullshit you are saying is becoming stale.... pray to what he has prophecised, not saying crap here.
you are not scientific wise
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by gurunlocker: 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
Adikam:
you are not scientific wise
Enjoy your nairaland leave for the main time
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by arimahoseloka(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:

dullard.. things u don't understand just shut it uP
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Slikbae: 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
You are the restarted slowpoke for insulting a Prophets of God.

If be didn't prophesy this earlier you'll cuss. but heck He said this Last year and its already happening. May God forgive you
Peacetemi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.