Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) (49233 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / T.b. Joshua Speaks On Nationwide Food Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by femmyapson(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2016
goldbim:
Oh God, arise and raise a standard against evil prophecies against "NIGERIA"(amen)He is a merciful God!!..we are product of his "GRACE"!
ode
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Splazy(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
please man of God..please tell God to direct..the large scale famine to the 95% who brought this to themselves.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
All his prophecies are just guesses, guess work oshi! undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Splazy(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
no grace will save the 95%
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Slikbae: 7:48pm On May 25, 2016
so blessed to have been there live On Sunday. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by goldbim(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
femmyapson:
ode
oponu ayirada tongue....if you love your peace,get off my posts!..
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
Na guess work
gurunlocker:

saying same thing for two years now? fine, he didn't predict his site will fall, but what of those prophecies that came to pass?
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by masqot(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
Over the bar IJN. I see things turning around, not only for my good, but for everybody. I don't subscribe to this doom prophesy.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Amajerry83(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2016
What's the essence of telling us if you cannot avert it? It's useless . Abeg we no wan know after all u talk am or u no talk am e go still happen
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 8:11pm On May 25, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Abeg make dis world just end jare,the Wahala of the world too much jo

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2016
What is dis one talking? undecided
oweman:

NIGERIANS SHOULD PREPARED WELL FOR HUNGER AHEAD ESPECIALLY THE EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS WHO DONT FARM .
SURELY THOUGH FOOD MIGHT COST MORE IN THE NORTH AND WEST BUT CERTAINLY IT WOULD BE AVAILABLE UNLIKE THOSE REGIONS THE AVENGERS CAN GO AHEAD TO BOMB THEIR LAND THE MORE .
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by skywalker001(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2016
Joseph of our time

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by benji93: 8:22pm On May 25, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Na to stock garri .......

Or relocating to Ghana

Thunda must faya Buhari insha alla
my guy, u better pack ur load and leave now, before border go close

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Africa my continent. God willing, everything will be fine. I believe the prophet and i also pray my family is exempted. Amen.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
My friend's wife had cancer and went to his church for healing. She never got it. Slowly and painfully, she died last year.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 8:24pm On May 25, 2016
T.B Joshua, tuberculosis man! He's an idiot and a big fool grin grin grin grin grin
Slikbae:
You are the restarted slowpoke for insulting a Prophets of God.

If be didn't prophesy this earlier you'll cuss. but heck He said this Last year and its already happening. May God forgive you
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 8:26pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
goldbim:
oponu ayirada tongue....if you love your peace,get off my posts!..
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Horlertoungy(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2016
The pastor wey prophesied say famine go dey no go feed im children with a piece of bible, no Naija we go dey together.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by SHAIBULIAR: 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=theEYe21 post=45966776][/quote]is dat your skeleton?
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by SHAIBULIAR: 8:54pm On May 25, 2016
Horlertoungy:
The pastor wey prophesied say famine go dey no go feed im children with a piece of bible, no Naija we go dey together.
no mind am
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2016
olive282:

My dear....wat of dose prophets dat die...dnt de see dia death and avoid it?..wyl de see odas death....u only see wat God shows u...so pls dnt judge him.."touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm"
And a prophet is always seeing doom??is that what your own bible teaches you??why is his own prophecy always about doom??
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2016
arimahoseloka:
dullard.. things u don't understand just shut it uP
You must be a mad goat to quote me...Go and kill yourself if you do not like my comment....idiot..
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by ekefre4(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
TB Joshua should just shift one side abeg. Enough of dis sham!!!

Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2016
firo08:
what are you saying and why are you sceptical about the man of God prophecy?.. Rethink man,. The man of God is not in rift with you. So watch ur tongue.
I only believe in GOD but I do not believe all your so called naija prophets that believe more in their pocket and deceive gullible Christians who do not understand their bible well...
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2016
rattlesnake:
ode
Oponu....oniranu.....didinrin.
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Yorobastard(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
praizeblog:
haaa gbese re oo......baba God have mercy oo

see this::::: Beautiful Photo Of Mikel Obi With
One Of His Twin Girls http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/beautiful-photo-of-mikel-obi-with-one.html

Do you like Lil Kesh becos you look like him....you no dey tire
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by doyinisaac(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
gurunlocker:

this bullshit you are saying is becoming stale.... pray to what he has prophecised, not saying crap here.
Shut up if your dirty mouth and senseless brain has nothing reasonable to say...
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2016
Yorobastard:

Do you like Lil Kesh becos you look like him....you no dey tire
jst because am a blogger dts y
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by veacea: 9:19pm On May 25, 2016
Prophecy for which year, 2016 that is almost half spent? Okay oooooooo. Irunmole is watching and will speak in due course
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by theEYe21(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2016
SHAIBULIAR don't you recognise your skeleton again? :opost=45967830:
is dat your skeleton?
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by SHAIBULIAR: 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=theEYe21 post=45968672][/quote]na your own
Re: T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) by Solonass(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
doyinisaac:
As usual....always seeing doom.....

why didn't you see a vision before your church collapsed some months ago??Because am sure you guys would have prepared if you saw it coming....
a prophet is nt respected in his wn place bt may God have mercy on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.