Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity (56913 Views)

Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Emmyk(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:
I really like this dude with his matured way of acting buh seriously, he goofed on this.

iKnow many actors and actresses have been on the news for sometime now and you just don't seem to be on the news for either the right or wrong reason and it probably makes you feel you're missing out. We'll, I think you got your 'shine' now cos I'm sure many people will applaud you simply because they don't like this young lady.

You stated that she wasn't even born when you started acting meaning you're supposed to be matured in your reasoning to know that comparing a human like yourself to a bull is the height of insult you can give someone. And what was your reason? You didn't know she was an entertainer. Meaning you'll be scared to have posted it if you knew earlier or what

Now that they brought it to your notice, a sensible and elderly man like I thought you to be, ought to tender an apology, buh then, you thought you could bully her with big grammar insults. Smh

From her responses, it's very much obvious that she's got great respect for you and hence her choice of words.

For all of you here saying he's right, she got served, she should change etc, she isn't doing whatever she's doing for you. It's her style. Take it or TAKE IT. She ain't gonna change cos of you. Let the young lady be biko.

Cynthia 'Lady' Morgan, my crush, kontunu biko. I dey your back.
Did you actually read what we read?
Which she is here? Yemi Sholade was in an arguement with the blogger and not Morgan.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by buzzybrain88(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2016
I pity femi
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by NemzySeries(m): 12:42am On May 26, 2016
ladies no longer care abt bin natural.....if itz not bleaching na tattoo or excess earrings, make ups, baby mama packaging or even oloshoism....dey must jst find sumfin do....wat has gone wrong with bin morally upright & inner shame?
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by UjSizzle(f): 5:06am On May 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He reposted a picture.He would not have done so if he knew it was a famous person, he did not in any way imply that it is okay to insult anybody.The moral high ground you and others are taking on this thread is quite irritating.How many times have you liked, posted, or retweeted an unflattering picture of someone, famous or not? Does that mean you are being insultive?
It's not a moral high ground I'm taking. I'm only making a remark on his own comment. He said he reposted it because he didn't know she was an entertainer. So if she wasn't an entertainer then it would be ok to post it?
I don't know about you but I'm a lot more concerned about people's reason for doing/not doing something, than what they did.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by mikolo80: 5:23am On May 26, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.chai,that seems mean..how can you publicly say someone looks like a cow even if she's not an entertainer??well,he who lives in a glass house should nt throw stones......cynthia morgan'll soon dig up his dirts of begging for nnudes too.#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed.
doesn't she look like a cow
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by pinkyliceous(f): 5:54am On May 26, 2016
He didn't know who she waas yet he labelled her picture "COWSQUARE" coined from "PSQUARE" her label owners.
$$keep lying Mr. Actor.

TunezMediaBlog:
Yemi Solade Compares Cynthia Morgan To A Cow Not Knowing She's An Entertainer

Veteran nollywood Actor, in the Yoruba sector of the industry, Yemi Solade, took to his Instagram days ago to compare popular Reggae dancehall star, Cynthia Morgan to a foreign cow cause of her nose ring.

Yemi Solade later deleted the post from his page but not before a blog, playgroundNG published the report, calling the popular home movie star 'Insensitive' for throwing shots at the 'German Juice' singer.

After his attention was called to the post, Yemi Solade took time to blast PlayGround, but this was after he claim that he never knew that the lady he was referring to was a music star, cause he has never heard of Cynthia Morgan.

The drama below is what followed, between Yemi Solade and Playground ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/veteran-nollywood-actor-compares.html?m=1
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2016
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO
REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO
AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to
be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your
eternity

Go give your God a Mouth Gig.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Codyt(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I really like this dude with his matured way of acting buh seriously, he goofed on this.

iKnow many actors and actresses have been on the news for sometime now and you just don't seem to be on the news for either the right or wrong reason and it probably makes you feel you're missing out. We'll, I think you got your 'shine' now cos I'm sure many people will applaud you simply because they don't like this young lady.

You stated that she wasn't even born when you started acting meaning you're supposed to be matured in your reasoning to know that comparing a human like yourself to a bull is the height of insult you can give someone. And what was your reason? You didn't know she was an entertainer. Meaning you'll be scared to have posted it if you knew earlier or what

Now that they brought it to your notice, a sensible and elderly man like I thought you to be, ought to tender an apology, buh then, you thought you could bully her with big grammar insults. Smh

From her responses, it's very much obvious that she's got great respect for you and hence her choice of words.

For all of you here saying he's right, she got served, she should change etc, she isn't doing whatever she's doing for you. It's her style. Take it or TAKE IT. She ain't gonna change cos of you. Let the young lady be biko.

Stale....
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin.chai,that seems mean..how can you publicly say someone looks like a cow even if she's not an entertainer??well,he who lives in a glass house should nt throw stones......cynthia morgan'll soon dig up his dirts of begging for nnudes too.#enoughsaid# lipsrsealed.

1) Celebrity Yeyebrity status apart, Does She look like a cow or not?

2) Did you read his post? He obviously stated that he (Yemi Solade) Re-Posted something that was posted to him that he thought was funny
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2016
UjSizzle:
So it's okay to insult people when they're not public figures?

Feel sorry for you mister.

Feel sorry for yourself. Go back and re-read His post. The post didn't originate fro him. he saw the post, thought it was funny, and re-posted it, not knowing that the person being poked fun at was an entertainer..... once someone pointed out the fact to him, he deleted the post.

by the way, The Mister is old enough to be your father.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2016
9PBLIVE:
all these actors sha... Serves him well
undecided

There's a yoruba proverb that says: "Omode to ni idi agba run.... Omo to'n bo leyin a se iru'e fun"......

Meaning: A Child that says the yansh of the Elders are smelling, will get a double portion treatment from kids coming behind him too!

Recieve sense to respect your elders.....

...And before you start crying for milk, go and re-read his post. He acted like a true elder. the "Re-post" he made was un-intentional, and he deleted it once he realised who it was about.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Go give your God a Mouth Gig.

Young man, may I advise you to Apply some common sense when it comes to Matters of God? The poster you quoted might offend you... Learn to differentiate between the Man and God.

Abuse the man, Curse his Pastor, call him a Wailer, or a Zombie, A Dullard or an ineffectual buffoon, it doesnt matter, but Dont use God as your Chewing Stick.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by UjSizzle(f): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
thegrinch:

Feel sorry for yourself. Go back and re-read His post. The post didn't originate fro him. he saw the post, thought it was funny, and re-posted it, not knowing that the person being poked fun at was an entertainer..... once someone pointed out the fact to him, he deleted the post.

by the way, The Mister is old enough to be your father.

So if he hadn't realised it was an entertainer, then it would have been ok to leave the picture up, right?

You need to feel sorry for yourself too if you can justify such myopic excuse.

He can be old enough to be my grandpa, there are not age restrictions to right/wrong.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

You obviously think with your d.ick and not your head.....

1) He obviously stated that he (Yemi Solade) Re-Posted a post he saw, that he thought was funny
2) The Moment a younger contact of his drew his attention to the identity of the person in the picture, he deleted the post
3) The Blogger who wanted to trend at all cost blew the matter out of proportions..
4) And kids like you have found the next Song to sing

Let me Quote Yemi Solade in His post: "Ma fi Ori Gba Epe"
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by thegrinch(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2016
UjSizzle:

So if he hadn't realised it was an entertainer, then it would have been ok to leave the picture up, right?

You need to feel sorry for yourself too if you can justify such myopic excuse.

He can be old enough to be my grandpa, there are not age restrictions to right/wrong.

True... I understand your point of view, and I wont argue further.....

....I hope you have NEVER re-posted, liked, re-tweeted any picture that you think was funny!!! Because if you have, and it was about a Human being, either, the person be white, black, chinese, indian, whoever..... then you are just as guilty as Yemi Solade.

Have a good day.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by captaindavid(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

Nice write up. But unfortunately, he won't see dis... But if u're on instagram, try n post it on his page... Big up.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by UjSizzle(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2016
thegrinch:

True... I understand your point of view, and I wont argue further.....

....I hope you have NEVER re-posted, liked, re-tweeted any picture that you think was funny!!! Because if you have, and it was about a Human being, either, the person be white, black, chinese, indian, whoever..... then you are just as guilty as Yemi Solade.

Have a good day.
Based on the peculiarities of this case, i'm only as guilty if I do not subject everyone, irrespective of tribe, race or status to the same treatment or ridicule.

You have a good day, too.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
thegrinch:

Young man, may I advise you to Apply some common sense when it comes to Matters of God? The poster you quoted might offend you... Learn to differentiate between the Man and God.

Abuse the man, Curse his Pastor, call him a Wailer, or a Zombie, A Dullard or an ineffectual buffoon, it doesnt matter, but Dont use God as your Chewing Stick.

Your God is an ASSHOLE, YOUR GOD IS an INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON.

Your God is a misogynist.

your God is stinking bully

Your God is a fool

Your God is a megalomaniac.

your God is an infanticide.

your God is a terrorist.

Your God is a tribal jingoistic idiot.

Tell your God to FU*K HIMSELF.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2016
thegrinch:

There's a yoruba proverb that says: "Omode to ni idi agba run.... Omo to'n bo leyin a se iru'e fun"......

Meaning: A Child that says the yansh of the Elders are smelling, will get a double portion treatment from kids coming behind him too!

Recieve sense to respect your elders.....

...And before you start crying for milk, go and re-read his post. He acted like a true elder. the "Re-post" he made was un-intentional, and he deleted it once he realised who it was about.
yea abt the him wanting to become Linda ikeji right.... Bro its not cool.. even though they r elders, they gat to respect themselves

anyways,na nairaland we dey

poC: I don't disrespect elders.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by oluwaseun77(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2016
Lol cow na wah oo, sha ppl if you are looking for wedding cakes check out topcake.com.ng you wouldn't be disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage / Seyi Edun In Tears As Adeniyi Johnson Surprised Her On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.