Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse (879 Views)

VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso / DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse by queendalyn(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nxGJPFRW9Kk/V0XGrGB9L2I/AAAAAAAJSZc/2tUhrPXEaHQuIntL05rV6WwyIWaL9p6dgCLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]
Kano State Commissioner of Women Affairs and Social Development, Barrister Zubaida Damakko Abubakar earlier today paid a visit to Baby Musa, a victim of domestic abuse. The 21-month-old boy was brutally attacked by his step mother. She reportedly cut his tongue, broke his arms and legs, castrated him and damaged his right eye. More photos after the cut.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zeTAx4kun7o/V0XG5xAYBLI/AAAAAAAJSZk/wjsZRXDrwJknhgEBZn01zKM0cTAUKoApgCLcB/s1600/3.png[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photos-kano-commissioner-of-women-affair.xhtml
Re: Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse by queendalyn(f): 5:49pm On May 25, 2016
wow! nice move though
Re: Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse by Kondomatic(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2016
The only time women seem to fight domestic violence with everything in them is when a woman is the victim. Just imagine what it would have been like if this child was a girl and the demon that did this to him was a man.

They would have started a twitter campaign with a harshtag bring back our tongue and penis but all we get from them now is some women are harsh sha.

Honestly if I was living close to the woman that did this, I would give a good percent of what she did to this child. And same goes to whoever tells me that it is wrong to hit a woman no matter what.

Maybe when she recover she will go to a real woman and ask her how real women behave and tell me how a man in his right senses will lay hands on such woman.
Re: Photos: Kano Commissioner Of Women Affairs Visits Child Victim Of Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 25, 2016
Thats so good of her

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Hijack Bus In Port Harcourt / Flash:Fayose,Ekweremadu Present As Makarfi Retakes Charge Of PDP Chairman(Pics) / Hilarious! Photo Of Buhari's Ear Infection Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.