Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? (52452 Views)

Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Peter has just concluded a deal with telecom giant, Globacom, to power his pet project tagged “Dance with Peter” without his twin brother anywhere in the picture. Big deal? It would have really been a big deal if he had not only recently clinched another deal with Olympian Milk, without his brother in the detail again. Maybe, this would have been less disturbing if his brother, Paul, were snapping up deals of his own. He is not. His only life-line, as it appears, is only his tie to the group, which Peter seems to be inadvertently running away from.
The defence on Peter’s side, as some people have mooted, is that he is the extrovert one while his brother is the introvert. But is Psquare extrovert or introvert?

On his solo ‘Dance with Peter’ reality TV show project, he claimed it was a dream he has been nurturing for more than five years. Kaffy, Ehis and Nosa, the Psquare choreographer are all on board without Paul in sight. Doesn’t Paul know anything about dancing?

When he clinched the Olympian Mike endorsement he said it had nothing to do with Psquare, likening himself to a footballer who plays for a team and gets solo endorsement with a separate company.
Has Peter really forgiven his brothers, Paul, and Jude, their manager? During the problem that nearly tore them apart, Peter accused his brothers of disrespecting his wife and vowed never to forgive them for it. There was also a hint that because he is the passive member in the group the brothers could do without him. Some reports claimed that the real brain of the group is Paul, who does most of the singing and composing while Peter is a mere dancer, who tags along only because of his blood tie and dance skills.

At the peak of their rift, a report claims Peter didn’t want settlement because he felt stifled by his brothers and wanted out to really discover himself. If he is on this quest he is doing a nice job of it because he has got two new solid identities without his brothers breathing down his neck.

Psquare has just won the best group of the decade at the just concluded MTV Africa Music Award and has so much going for them. It would be a shame and a big loss to African music to see this group sacrificed on a platter of anything.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/is-peter-okoye-secretly-dumping-his-brothers-psquare/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by ladyF(f): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Time will tell...

The scars from their feud must've really been deep

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by buygala(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Another beer-house theory undecided

As long as their breakup won't increase the price of Durex condoms, I don't give a damn angry

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Stephansmily(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
buygala:

As long as their breakup won't increase the price of Durex condoms, I don't give a damn angry
Bad boy... *closing my eyes*

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't really want them to fall apart,it would be a shame .I can't imagine listening to just Paul or peter. I prefer both

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by pretydiva(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Leave d okoye brothers alone. Dis is Jst a mere rumour..d duo r getting stronger each passing day

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Omotayor123(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wetin be our own... Abeg free those guys.
Either they break up or make up, they are still my favorite..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Demmocrats(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't believe it angry
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by knostbrown01(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Each and everyone to his own fate www./1NwD3eX
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by youngberry001(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
and I think that's none of my fvcking business undecided

up Barcelona jhor

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by nuelzy: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Bad boy... *closing my eyes*
dis gay still dey alive??
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by lonelydora: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
If na juju it won't work. How can twin brothers be having beef? It's expected though because their parents are no more.

My advice: a single broom stick can be broken easily but many broom sticks tied together can never be broken. Thanks to my mother for always ringing this adage on my head.

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by otabuko(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
I smell a woman's pant in dis mata shocked

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by godoluwa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
no

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by missKiffy(f): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rumour mongers, you guys should leave them alone and let them be

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Holyfield1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Haba! Bro Peter why u dey do like smaall pikin na
Women been causing rift between men since 1914

5 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Damalex4luv(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
If he try to do that he'll suffer, the guy doesn't know how to sing, he only knows how to show off. It's only Paul that has talent, nah to show swag him sabi do.

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by steppin: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Vanguard and their amebo.
I know say as woman don enter, everything go enter reverse.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by damiloladuke: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
if you ask me, na who i go ask

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by adonbilivit: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
how I go know
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by damiloladuke: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
if you ask me, nah who I go ask

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by ochoa(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nothing Last Forever At Sum Point It All Come Down To Its Final
Moments, Just Depends On When It Does......Peter n Paul jux goan sit Cho As* down enter studio n give us something to groove with chaply

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
buygala:

lmao
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by jay2pee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
k
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Pavore9: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
They cannot always do things together!

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by Ndkings1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by LushGreenz: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Not that I'm particularly interested, but can somebody tell me which of those guys is Peter?

3 Likes

Re: Is Peter Okoye Secretly Dumping His Brothers, Psquare? by MistaHumble(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Psquare, the richest Nigerian artists right now do not and will never split. Blood is thicker than water so the messed of media that comes up with stories just to sell can be rest assured that they are only putting more money in their pocket.

If no one talks about you, then you are nobody whether na true or na lie.

Talk able me too, am MISTAHUMBLE..

One love..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.