Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi (57709 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Wike Kissing His Wife At FIDA Award Event (Photos) / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
Is this a thread undecided
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by Eve62(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=AdaNri1 post=45966744] Is this a real kiss A kiss where she had the presence of mind to still hold her hands together? When you're kissed passionately your hands either fall by your side or you involuntarily hold the person. If anyone needs a lesson contact me and my husband.[/quote).

Auntie pls don't spoil me ooh. shocked * covers face*
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by bengg: 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
Sai malu
Kissing
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by Eve62(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
AdaNri1:
Is this a real kiss A kiss where she had the presence of mind to still hold her hands together? When you're kissed passionately your hands either fall by your side or you involuntarily hold the person. If anyone needs a lesson contact me and my husband.

Auntie pls don't spoil me ooh. shocked *covers face*
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by IamSpeakdaTruth: 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
he can't even kiss
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by KelsAltair(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2016
MoreWahala:
Sweet, but the woman should learn to free her hands next time not to make the kiss look too official.

Oh my word!. ...lmao!! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by marwanafrica: 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
Xbabangida:
Na him get hin thing na.. How's it anyone's business..
. Who con get ur own?
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by benji93: 10:12pm On May 25, 2016
I am sure they don't do it often how much more do it in public.See as wife carry hand for front, you no fit hold am ,abi you no dey see how obama and omama dey do am, ''two strangers kisisng by chance'' is my conclusive impression of that. Dem fall my hand i beg. before you see am, this will spread like wild fire, another stereotype emerges upon all the ones wey full ground. ''Nigerians are not romantic at all''. Did i just say this. Seyi throttles and presses submit.
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by feldido(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:
Hehehehe grin

Shey na kiss de make u shine teeth? shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 25, 2016
end time kissing
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by toprealman: 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
MoreWahala:
Sweet, but the woman should learn to free her hands next time not to make the kiss look too official.
Tells you all is not well.
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by geraldmezi(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
obiremy:
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike shares hot kiss with his wife, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike at her birthday celebration on Tuesday May 24. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photo-governor-wike-and-wife-shares-hot.html
will d kiss epp my bet9ja slip
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
Eve62:

Auntie pls don't spoil me ooh. shocked *covers face*
grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
refiner:

....why showing my your APC teeth?tongue
Naughty girl...

it is Buhari teeth
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by fortunechy(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2016
who the kissing don epp
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by HomeOfMe(f): 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
solpat:
Lovely.......cheesy

To the married, Have you kissed your spouse today?
No
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by HomeOfMe(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
coolfredo:
Notice me people. how can someone kiss and be folding her arms? The op even said "hot kiss" abeg how d kiss take hot?
Formal/official kiss.
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by elosonservices(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
Afrok:
What's the measurement in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit? undecided
They have time to kiss nah, dem dey chop belle full still throway cry
you don see am now

Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by kenoz(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2016
Lovely
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by YaksonFCA(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
So dis one self na news?
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by hunter21(m): 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
I've always had the opinion that the most beautiful women in Nigeria are from rivers state followed by imo
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by Oluwaxhango(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2016
Oya take kiss @baevik ..
G
F

Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by WildChild00(m): 3:09am On May 26, 2016
AdaNri1:
Is this a real kiss A kiss where she had the presence of mind to still hold her hands together? When you're kissed passionately your hands either fall by your side or you involuntarily hold the person. If anyone needs a lesson contact me and my husband.

The experience shocked
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by abdulmuqsit15(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2016
K

Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by veraiyke(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2016
And I am always available. You know where and how to find me.I even desire more than that you knoooooooow
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Oh my God! That's so lovely and I think and need a kiss right now, even if its not a hot one. I'm sure a warm one will still be good grin
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by mohisd(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2016
Who Kiss don EPP
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by OkoAnike(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2016
ireneony:
Kingtom this could be us but you are.... grin

I must confess, your from view is Interesting
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
I will be there soon my love.
veraiyke:
And I am always available. You know where and how to find me.I even desire more than that you knoooooooow
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by upnext(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
who told this people,it is right to hide when kissing.
Re: Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi by dumie(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2016
Cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New N24 Billion EFCC Headquarters In Pictures / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.