Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) (1266 Views)

Cricketers Who Have Same Personalities With Game Of Throne Characters / Let's Play A Game Of Who Has The Funniest Meme Here!! / Crazily Hilarious Comedy Snippet From The Game Of Thrones Using Igbo Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) by KELVIN086: 8:35pm On May 25, 2016
I just saw this video on instagram and decided to share the youtube version link, his other videos are actually dry but the guy killed it with this one.
pls just watch the video, i promise you its not going to be a waste of your data.
This is the funniest comedy skit i've watched this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfx2JnkyriI
Re: The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) by KELVIN086: 10:10pm On May 25, 2016
nice
Re: The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 25, 2016
Sup kev
Re: The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) by KELVIN086: 11:40pm On May 25, 2016
I dey nigga , hw ur side.
Re: The Nigerian Imposter(Game of Thrones) by KELVIN086: 11:45pm On May 25, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Sup kev
How's ur housemanship , u done yet or about to finish.
Did u find the video funny it actually made me very happy today.

(1) (Reply)

When Mum Tells You 'na Pressing Of Phone Go Kill U' :D / Check Out Obasanjo And Lai Mohammed's Clocks In Heaven / When You Don't Belive Nigeria Is In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.