Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini (802 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Gionee / Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini by Tintinnoty(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2016
Pls guys I need the current price of Gionee marathon 3m Mini in Lagos computer village to be precise. I want to get the phone tomorrow and I want to know the current price
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini by hymanflex(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tintinnoty:
Pls guys I need the current price of Gionee marathon 3m Mini in Lagos computer village to be precise. I want to get the phone tomorrow and I want to know the current price

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks
Re: What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini by Tintinnoty(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
hymanflex:

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

done I hope you win. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current Price Of Gionee 3m Mini by hymanflex(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Tintinnoty:

done I hope you win. Goodluck

Good morning my bro, I wanna say a big thank you for sparing your time to vote yesterday.indeed you're far too kind my bro.
However,the voting which is the elimination round 2 continues 10am--6pm today, to ease the stress of searching for voting thread, I've got the link copied.

www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

The voting format is still very much the same. "" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"""

sorry for the inconveniences caused sir, I look forward for your vote sir ,as it is the only hope to achieve our dream.

Thanks

#TEAM FALCONEY .

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S6 Pro Full Specs - 4GB Ram And 64GB Storage / Where Can I Buy The Blackberry Dtek 50 In Lagos / Does Your Nairaland Account Open In Airtel Freebasics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.