Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? (1282 Views)

Symptoms That May Show You Have Diabetes / I Have Diabetes Pls Help / Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by newfaith: 11:11pm On May 25, 2016
We have 20 Million Nigerians who are Diabetic! Based on the African diet, diabetes is predicted to become an epidemic in a few more years. The cost of management is high, the drugs are not curative. Weak Attention is also a menace! The population of unsatisfied wives is also on the increase. High blood pressure management drugs weaken erectile functions. The population of those who have these challenges are more than people own up for. Or is it typhoid? Malaria? High Blood pressure? Fibroid? Menstrual anomalies or sexually transmitted infections? The market space for solving any of these problems is in the millions. This is surely an opportunity to help people around you, live healthy lives, and also empower you to earn phenomenal income while attending to that. If you know anyone who suffers from any of these Diabetes Weak Attention Typhoid and Malaria Vaginal Discharge Menstruation anomalies High Blood Pressure Waist, Back and Joint Pains Fibroid Infertility (Male and Female) Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus Syphilis Pile Obesity/Stomach Troubles Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver
he Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs. Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. It’s natures pure miracle! The Ruzu Bitters combination has recorded strong testimonies over the last 8yrs, and has been duly approved by Nafdac. The potentials for export for this Nature’s Miracle is also amazing. The Amazing Ruzu Herbal Bitters is scientifically proven. . . It's Nature's Pure Miracle!. Check the video of Testimonies on RUZU via this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=eaeP10Uu4NM
WhatsApp me- 08057310955 call- 08057310955
cheers!
Re: Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by newfaith: 11:44am On May 26, 2016
You Need To Read This Now!
Do you know that It's possible to lose as much as 90% of kidney function without experiencing any symptoms or problems? Do you know that there are over 13 medical conditions that can affect your kidney with treatment ranging from the use of antibiotics to having a transplant?
The kidneys are a pair of organs located in the back of the abdomen. Each kidney is about 4 or 5 inches long -- about the size of a fist. The kidneys help filter waste products from the blood.
They are also involved in regulating blood pressure, controlling the electrolyte balance & red blood cell production in the body, regulating body's salt, potassium and acid content.
When kidneys are functioning normally, they filter out only waste in your blood, excreted in your urine. Protein and other helpful substances remain in your bloodstream. When your kidneys become damaged, waste products remain in your blood, and protein leaks into your urine.
Common causes of chronic kidney disease include: Diabetes, High blood pressure, drugs and toxins, including long-term exposure to some medications and chemicals, can damage the kidneys. Also, high consumption of salt, protein diet and caffeine, and not drinking enough water can be dangerous to your kidney. Urine not eliminated correctly can cause toxins to build up in the body and can cause problems such as kidney stones.
Ruzu helps hugely in the process of detoxification thereby helping the Kidney to stay functional. Its antibacterial properties also help in the case of a spread of bacteria from an untreated bladder infection among others.
Save yourself from future troubles that may arise, order for Ruzu Bitters today!
Andrew 08057310955
Re: Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by newfaith: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Your Health Is Not Negotiable
A friend travelled abroad for his MBA. I asked him about his experience, he said, “there are schools & there are SCHOOLS”. I replied him saying, “there are school fees & there are SCHOOL FEES”. He paid over 15 million naira compared to what we pay in Nigeria. He wanted real value & he was willing to pay for it. This reminded me of Ruzu Bitters. No matter how long you have used other bitters, with Ruzu your story will be, “there are bitters & there are BITTERS”. When a product is as effective as ours, when a product is keeping families together like ours, when a product is empowering people like ours, when a product is creating healthier homes like ours, then you know you have something valuable and in our case it is Ruzu Bitters. ------------------------------------- Today I met with a man for the first time after He pleaded with me for a meeting via a call. He told me his wife got Ruzu Bitters earlier from me. They ran out of it and since then they had been trying to get a hold of me. He said Ruzu worked for him like no other and he has tried a lot.
He told me he had Erectile Dysfunction. I listened with serious concern as he told the story of how his first wife left him & how his new wife has been helping him find a solution to the problem. He bought a carton instantly. Even though I can’t remember his wife, I am glad selling to her saved her home and restored a very important part of their marriage. Shared by Mr Orebiyi ---------------------------------- Change lives with us. Tried Ruzu yet? Order today and you will know what a winning BITTERS taste like and does! Truth is, your well-being is not negotiable. Buy Now!
Contact me on 08057310955
Re: Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by newfaith: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2016
Health professionals are quite
skeptical in embracing herbal
alternatives even though in the beginning it was herbs.

This is almost always the case but
we recently had a Medical Doctor
who finally said YES to RUZU. He joins the
league of many health professionals – Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacies, Toxicologist
and more – who have said YES to
Ruzu.

He is a Medical Doctor with a
teenage daughter who suffers from
a notorious and regular dysmenorrhea. At
school, when the pain comes heavily, they call the mum to come pick her from school. They were slow in giving her
Ibuprofen for fear of ulcer and other issues. The mom got to hear about Ruzu
but the Doctor Dad kicked against
it. The woman secretly started her
daughter on Ruzu Bitters. Fast
forward a few months after she no longer has the notorious pain. The school nurse
now advises other girls with dysmenorrhea to tell their parents to get them Ruzu Bitters.

Oga Doctor seeing her daughter no
longer complains of menstrual
pains has now join the wife and now
recommends Ruzu to people with
various health challenges.

Finally, He said YES! – Shared by
Mrs Akinyemi.

Don't waste further time. Join the
league of happy and healthy Ruzu
users to experience the amazing efficacy of Ruzu Bitters – Nature's Pure Miracle in a bottle.

Just Call or Whatsapp me on
Re: Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by newfaith: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Just a few this morning......
“Good Morning. I am glad to confidently inform the house that I used Ruzu to treat Ovarian Cyst. This morning I went for a scan and I was told it has disappeared. Grateful to God and thanks to Ruzu” ~ Mrs Oshin
"I gave a bottle of Ruzu Herbal Bitters to a friend of mine whose mum had stroke. She was totally immobilized by the stroke. She can now move her limbs, talk and eat as well. She couldn't do all these before." ~ Mr Amakwe
"I now enjoy the bitter taste as I 'ruzurize' daily. I have personal testimony of the efficacy of Ruzu bitters for the treatment of arthritis, which I've been suffering from for over 10 years! With Ruzu, I've been able to discontinue the use of the strong analgesics that had become a part of my life. Ruzu is goooood!!! " ~ Mrs Rotimi
"I am a sweet tooth so the bitter taste was a big turn off for me. I stopped taking Ruzu bitters after my first spoon, but haven heard a few friends’ testimonies I decided to try it again. Within 3 days of consistently drinking I noticed the back pain I used to have stopped and I feel lighter on the inside. So that positive experience made me continue." ~ Mr Charles
Everyday we save people thousands in medical bills. Everyday we put a smile on someone’s face. Everyday a wife enjoys her husband better. Everyday a child enjoys his/her parents more. Everyday someone makes extra income with Ruzu and is able to help his family live a better life. Everyday someone gets a thank you for sharing Ruzu with a friend, family or even a stranger. Everyday we are helping lives.
Join us to help lives. Join us to help people live healthier. In doing this, join us and become wealthier. With our loyalty scheme, as a customer or distributor, you can position to earn an extra million naira in a few days or weeks.
Buzz me to know more! This is life changing! Experience it with me! Sola Whatsapp: 08057310955 www.helpinglives.com.ng/phenix
Re: Do You Have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Fibroid Or Arthrtis? by trekkie: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jkb plantain flour available. Trying to control sugar?

(1) (Reply)

Save Adebisi Adejola, A 500level Medicine And Surgery Student / The New name of God h / More Katsina Women Doing Drugs Because Of Men – Saulawa Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.