Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday (685 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by examhall3: 12:32am On May 26, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MCELq9TiWf4/V0YDuFooIMI/AAAAAAAJSes/gLxyFvLB2uUA_WplbD8Br6XYzOkHW4jNgCLcB/s280/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RO1VErXCPnM/V0YDuyUnsMI/AAAAAAAJSew/Udj-d_18facWWCSBfIeTQx_n1uJjzMWNQCLcB/s400/1.png[/img]

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's fiancée and mother of his son, Precious Chikwendu, is a year older today. She shared beautiful photos of herself alongside prayers and praise for God via Instagram. What she wrote after the cut.
"Today I celebrate where I've come from,where I am and where I'm going to knowing fully well that my redeemer liveth and is with me all step of the way, trials and tribulations may come but the Lord deliverers me and mine from it (ALL) cos his banner over us is love and without love everything will fall. My years are blessed and prosperous Happy birthday Snowhiteey White!!!"
"I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus . I can't complain, can't be mad, can't be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfil my destiny. #happybirthdaysnowhite"

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/lovely-photos-of-ffks-wife-precious-chik.xhtml
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by examhall3: 12:33am On May 26, 2016
All these politicians get beautiful wives oo
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:35am On May 26, 2016
Lovely
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by freakthingz(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2016
Wait let me post a lovely pi c of me not giving a F.UCK undecided
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by vanessaRN(f): 2:02am On May 26, 2016
taa she is babymama ooo

ffk never wife her yet
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ffk's Wife, Precious Chikwendu As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:26am On May 26, 2016
N she's still a baby mama abi

(1) (Reply)

Lost Year in Nigeria Under Buhari Leaves Economy on Knees - Bloomberg / Igbos and the Abusive Relationship / Breakdown Of Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.