Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! (3792 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by blueAgent(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Drefan2:

Lol. Nope. You don't understand. It's not as if I'm bent on questioning the validity of the words in the bible. It's just that sometimes when I'm really calm and quiet, I drift away into another world, deeply absorbed in a moment of reflection. And then the questions come. My curiosity heightens. With the mystery already surrounding the world. The bible is confusing at times to read and understand fully. I can't help it.

I just want to be sure that my convictions are right.

I have asked others this same question several times but no-one it seems has been able to do justice unto it. There are even other questions piled up at the back of my mind seeking answers.

I agree with U.

but their is no way God will grant us freewill without the option of Choice.weather good or bad.Devil choose the bad one.
remember a robot or phone designed with one program does not have freewill.it takes ones personnal choice to excericse ones freewill.

Imagine a robot that can only recieve directions and perform as programmed. that's not freewill.
God does not want that kind of love.based on force alligeance. hence God gave all his creation freewill. to choose either to love him or not. he did not make robots.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by blueAgent(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
ValentineMary:

I form the light and create d darkness. I make peace and create Evil I d lord do all these things Isiah 45:7

Now tell me how this implies punishment in d context

The evil their is referring to the evil of punishement. like God punishing Sodom and Gomorrah. it is not the same thing. kind of evil been done by the devil.

In that Bible verse.God is emphasising. his ability to control all things and do anything he pleases to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
cool
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , these are just specious arguments . Its like asking why God didn't create humans with wings , when there is always a need to travel very long distances . Questions about why things in the bible were not done differently cannot be termed as rational as far as you believe in God .
While I agree with you that it's highly unwise to judge God's actions cause he knows why things are the way they are, I'm not at all satisfied with what you pointed out as what lead to satan's sedition.

The cloud of doubt is still hovering over me.

Well, I will let it slide for now.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Drefan2:

While I agree with you that it's highly unwise to judge God's actions cause he knows why things are the way they are, I'm not at all satisfied with what you pointed out as what lead to satan's sedition.

The cloud of doubt is still hovering over me.

Well, I will let it slide for now.

Doubt about what ? Arsenal's title chances next season
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
D.refan2 .. . you can open a thread and ask ALL the questions bothering you . Mention me and other Christians lets see how they'd be tackled .
Sure. I have got about thousands of questions I'd like to pour out. I won't fail to notify you when I do. I don't have to gather everyone of them and spill them all out at once, or even make a thread for it. I could table one question at a time and another at another time. That way, we would be able to handle each subject of discourse thoroughly.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
blueAgent:

I agree with U.

but their is no way God will grant us freewill without the option of Choice.weather good or bad.Devil choose the bad one.
remember a robot or phone designed with one program does not have freewill.it takes ones personnal choice to excericse ones freewill.

Imagine a robot that can only recieve directions and perform as programmed. that's not freewill.
God does not want that kind of love.based on force alligeance. hence God gave all his creation freewill. to choose either to love him or not. he did not make robots.

Good. So, God did implant freewill in us and went on to create good and evil so that we can choose which of the two is desirable, yes?
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Doubt about what ? Arsenal's title chances next season
Not exactly. I'm seriously confused on why God made man and constructed his mind to be able to differentiate between morally good and bad, sent good and bad to trail his path, and he knew what to likely result - don't forget he knows the future, but later regretted his actions when man didn't meet his demands.

Doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Drefan2:

Sure. I have got about thousands of questions I'd like to pour out. I won't fail to notify you when I do. I don't have to gather everyone of them and spill them all out at once, or even make a thread for it. I could table one question at a time and another at another time. That way, we would be able to handle each subject of discourse thoroughly.

That would be nice . Bring it on !
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Drefan2:

Not exactly. I'm seriously confused on why God made man and constructed his mind to be able to differentiate between morally good and bad, sent good and bad to trail his path, and he knew what to likely result - don't forget he knows the future, but later regretted his actions when man didn't meet his demands.

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Well I thought you'd agree with me that buying Vardy and Xhaka isn't tantamount to winning the PL angry . But anyway, God does not regret his actions . Just the way , he didn't rest on the seventh day . You are reading the bible wrongly
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good thread
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fine thread
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by blueAgent(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Drefan2:

Good. So, God did implant freewill in us and went on to create good and evil so that we can choose which of the two is desirable, yes?

God gave us freewill. but he did not create evil. evil is the absence of good.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Y'all have derailed this thread with aimless debates, including the poster. I always enjoy the often hilarious theist-atheist debate though. grin

Poster, back to you statement; please validate your proof of Gods existence.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukaNaija: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year / God Plans To Destroy The Muslims / 1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.