Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get (17240 Views)

Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria / 7 Common Signs Of Kidney Disease You Must Never Ignore!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Smh. The same malaria you are praising kills every hour. Kills pregnant women, causes miscarriages, kills children and some adults too. I lost a cousin to malaria, another survived but it gave her partial deafness. Malaria is dangerous and not to be taken lightly.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Uchemus(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
dadee007:
What is the cure sir?
, it can b treated with a drug diethylcarbamazine, nd pls i dnt expect u to go about treating people. evryone shuld see his/her doctor.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by dadee007(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
Diethylcarbamazine reduces the microfilaraemia But is not a cure for Elephantiasis.
Uchemus:
, it can b treated with a drug diethylcarbamazine, nd pls i dnt expect u to go about treating people. evryone shuld see his/her doctor.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by dadee007(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2016
Yes, you are right. Malaria is very dangerous. The writing pattern employed here is to bring attention to the evils mosquitoes can bring in a tragicomedy way.
JustHere2Observ:
Smh. The same malaria you are praising kills every hour. Kills pregnant women, causes miscarriages, kills children and some adults too. I lost a cousin to malaria, another survived but it gave her partial deafness. Malaria is dangerous and not to be taken lightly.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by chacoonder(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
dadee007:
For mosquitoes, I advice you prevent them getting into your abode in the first place with all your means.
Using mosquito treated NET is the best form of protection and prevention now.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Trendishine: 4:01pm On May 26, 2016
they should be a serious and continious war against mosquito and malaria especially in nigeria ,africa, worldwide. but i keep wondering of what use is the socalled ministry of health or environment in nigeria.? a lot of fins is extremely wrong wit this country..wat eva use is government in dis country again since after independence and colonialism. i still try 2 phantom. all this ministries wit gullible, insensitive and draconian civil servants , extremely planlless and visionless individuals, maning them as ministers , perm sec ecetera has for years been funded continually with huge allocations and yet they have in no way shown any reason 2 exist. gone are those days of nationwide environmental fumigation to eliminate all this parasitic demons and insect in d name of blood sucking and parasitic infectious mosquitos knowing the kind of damage this creature cause. even ngo's and international communities in one way or the other might have contributed to aid or power the fight against malaria and mosquito in nigeria, but yet u wld see some black skinned ediots who wld connerside if not the entire cash to their selves and cronnies. even the blacl monkey governmemt, without the interest of its ppl at heart has never tot of fighting or even eliminating this menace called mosquit8o, even totally from nigeria or even africa...things dat are possible...eliminating them from egg, larva , to adult... and creating a condusive environment with policies to maintain and regulate it... i shake my head for the black african monkey leaders and so called shambolic governmemt practiced by this fools in government ,, especially in nigeria, fake and money gulbing fools in i-service meetings and all, traveling wit estacodes , charade ministries of fake health and polluted environment..wit no interest of ppl, management or governing at heart, but swallowing of awolf and undeserving allocation they desperately fight for...even wit malaria parasite in their blood... malaria remote effect on the brain is the cause of 70% of the mental instability of the average black man..qoute me anywhere on the world if u take out ur time to study the issue and do a research..dats y u here some kind of stories coming out of africa n nigeria. even some of this politicians has been seriously infected... kill mosquitos and destroy malaria drastically and u wld see n wld have cured 1/3rd of the worlds problem and 1/4th of africa's problem....
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Uchemus(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2016
dadee007:
Diethylcarbamazine reduces the microfilaraemia But is not a cure for Elephantiasis.
well, im sure its treatable, frm medical, physiotherapy to surgical treatment, but if u can proove otherwise to me from a reliable source, den ill av a reason to argue.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by bennygreat1(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
immortalvoices:
Malaria thank you we love you

I said this under the influence of stew without tomatoes and high cost of fuel

Immortal Voices...!!!

Kenny Main-man..

1 Like

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by mmsen: 4:26pm On May 26, 2016
This is why I do not understand why more isn't done to ensure that drainage is effective whilst stopping pools of standing water from forming near dense habitation.
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by immortalvoices(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2016
bennygreat1:

Immortal Voices...!!!
Kenny Main-man..
Sage boss oya WhatsApp me Abi you wan "go to Facebook " grin
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Topiipii(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
dadee007:
malaria
Dengue Fever too
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by AMKAG66(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
Ivermectin drug
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by nonjebose(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
Mosquitoe, I Kill With Joy. Mosquitoe I hate with passion

1 Like

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by ade2008(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
So we should embrace mosquito
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by ubcandid(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2016
oseod:
The child tho....the worst is the damage cannot be undone.....
*sighs*..
The mosquitoes I have here now have grown resistant to mortein and sniper....infact sniper is like apple juice...anytime I use sniper in my room, its like they grow bigger the next day...and because they're fat and overfed they can't even fly properly...I have go through the tedious process of eliminating them manually

what happened to Rambo and Mobil??
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Disneyboy: 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
mezcri:
damn... mosquitoes are bad parasites. thank God most of those diseases are not common as such in our country

mosquitoes are not parasites but vectors

1 Like

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Nobody: 2:06am On May 27, 2016
dadee007:

Read and learn. http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/elephantiasis.aspx
Uchemus:
well, im sure its treatable, frm medical, physiotherapy to surgical treatment, but if u can proove otherwise to me from a reliable source, den ill av a reason to argue.

Uchemus you are right

1 Like

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by dadee007(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2016
Please read the article again, visit this link and relate to the article. https://www.askdrshah.com/elephantiasis.aspx
tobimillar:

Read and learn. http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/elephantiasis.aspx

Uchemus you are right

Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
dadee007:
Please read the article again, visit this link and relate to the article. https://www.askdrshah.com/elephantiasis.aspx

MAY not reverse... again MAY
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by Uchemus(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2016
tobimillar:

MAY not reverse... again MAY
aside d fact dis is an opinion of a doctor to the general public whcih isnt concretely recognized by the medical literature, any doctor including myself can decide to open a site and dish out information based on his/her location, experience nd level of expertise. but goin by wat u quoted from his site "may not reverse" den i think datz in agreement with wat i said earlier. if sm r revesrible den dey r cureable, nd i can categorically tell u dat majority of den are reversible. If sm1 has chiken pox for instance, nd d person gets treated, but d scarred skin lesions remain, wuld u say d person isnt cured or chicken pox doesnt av a cure?
Re: Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get by mezcri(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2016
Disneyboy:

mosquitoes are not parasites but vectors
Thanks. My bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, I Want To Stop Drinking And Smoking Of Cigarettes / Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police / Body Of The First Victim Of Ebola Virus In Nigeria Cremated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.