Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is This Statement About Pres. Obama And Gov. Fayose True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Statement About Pres. Obama And Gov. Fayose True? (525 Views)

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / President Buhari And Gov. El-rufai’s Unrewarding Jibes / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Statement About Pres. Obama And Gov. Fayose True? by justurch(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
Hello All,

I saw this on Facebook today, pasted it on my wall sha, but all in all, am not the source (as indicated). But it got me thinking. Is Fayose really crude and Local as some "refined" people see him with respect to the act under consideration, when indeed, The POTUS does the same thing once in a while?

Re: Is This Statement About Pres. Obama And Gov. Fayose True? by Jirate(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
Of course Zombies are the ones Suffering from Insanity coupled with Mental Slavery, Fayose is just been Himself, that all. cool cool

Re: Is This Statement About Pres. Obama And Gov. Fayose True? by rose54321: 2:10pm On May 26, 2016
Well, I think comparing the state of America's economy with that of Ekiti, says it all.

I know Ekiti is a state, but I believe people insult Fayose because they aren't feeling the dividends of his governance.

Personally I don't subscribe to insults, but while it's admirable to eat out with the common man, he should mix that with adding value to Ekiti.
History should not remember him for eating pomno

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal At A Filing Station This Afternoon / Anambra Mayhem: IPOB, Military, Police Clash Over Biafra / Photos: Sen. Amosun Receives The British High Commissioner To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.