Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights (13467 Views)

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / UBER/TAXIFY Drivers Embark On A Strike Action Over Reduction In Fares, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by victorazy(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by TheLegal(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2016
bad
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by emperorAY(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
promise and fail like APC . Everybody is learning d dishonesty trade very fast
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by hedonistic: 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
Not my dear Dana, my most reliable airline. Can't imagine the frustration of passengers.
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by Vision4God: 5:06pm On May 26, 2016
Any update on Dana? Have a scheduled flight tomorrow....
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by otokx(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
currently at Abuja, had to collect my full money and add 2k to buy Aero to Port Harcourt.

Their whatsapp line says strike has been called off .
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by iamflonerd(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
Mtcheeew.. I thought pilots went on strike and had the passengers stranded in the air
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by mikolo80: 5:41pm On May 26, 2016
now this is how you strike.
cost the airline money
make life difficult for the rich
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by supomi: 3:58am On May 27, 2016
By LAWANI MIKAIRU Dana Air Thursday said it has resolved operational hitches that resulted to its early morning long flight delays. Hundreds of airline passengers were stranded as the early morning flight schedules were not operated. There was no immediate explanations by the airline as to the cause of the delays which led to speculations that the airline pilots were on strike. The airline however, later resumed normal flight operations in the afternoon. A statement later by Mr Kingsley Ezenwa, Media Manager, Dana Air, explained that the airline experienced ”operational problems“ and aplogised to its customers who were affected by the delay. According to Ezenwa the airline’s pilots were not on strike. He said “ Below is just a word of apology to our guests for the unfortunate operational issues we had this morning. Pleased to inform you that we resumed flights at noon after resolving the issue.” “Dana Air wishes to apologize to all passengers on its delayed early morning flights to Abuja, and Port Harcourt on 26 May 2016.” “The delay which was due to operational reasons have been resolved and scheduled flights have commenced. Dana Air places a high premium on safety and we would always strive to deliver high quality air transport services to our esteemed guests” 7 0

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/dana-air-resolves-operational-issues-crew/
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by exxy(m): 1:31am On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:
If they like, they should strike till 2019... We don't care

We got so much problem in Nigeria currently...

I've been looking for a way to enter mama Nkechi's compound to pluck just 3 tomatoes from her garden , still no way

This woman don turn security guard o sad

you this boy, you wan go thief mama Nkechi tomato, ok oo, i go tell mama Nkechi say make she set trap for her garden. Lol !
but i thought you dey yankee, how u wan come take thief am?
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 3:22am On May 28, 2016
exxy:

you this boy, you wan go thief mama Nkechi tomato, ok oo, i go tell mama Nkechi say make she set trap for her garden. Lol !
but i thought you dey yankee, how u wan come take thief am?

Lmao ...... Bros na joke I dey o, ... Box of tomatoes here na less than $3.
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by RaeMystix: 4:28am On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

A box of tomatoes is worth a mere $3?. The hek?....How did you end up living in Hawaii?. You're lucky.
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 4:34am On May 28, 2016
RaeMystix:

A box of tomatoes is worth a mere $3?. The hek?....How did you end up living in Hawaii?. You're lucky.

I'm working here in Honolulu.. There are lots of farmers here in Hawaii, so things are moderately cheap here. I love it here in this beautiful island ... Y ain't u sleeping?
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by RaeMystix: 4:52am On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

I'm working here in Honolulu.. There are lots of farmers here in Hawaii, so things are moderately cheap here. I love it here in this beautiful island ... Y ain't u sleeping?

Hawaii is pretty much on everyone's bucket list to visit for a vacation. Lucky You. I'm actually about to go to bed.
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2016
RaeMystix:

Hawaii is pretty much on everyone's bucket list to visit for a vacation. Lucky You. I'm actually about to go to bed.

Yea u r right ... Gudnyt

1 Like

Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by exxy(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

which state u dey? i dey TN tho.
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
exxy:

which state u dey? i dey TN tho.

I dey HI
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by exxy(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

I dey HI

correct, you be benin boy abi?
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
exxy:

correct, you be benin boy abi?

Yes o ... U nkor?
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by exxy(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
chelseabmw:

Yes o ... U nkor?
omoba meh hin na, joking. yes confirm benin boy. nothing dey happen grin grin grin
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by exxy(m): 2:11am On May 10, 2018
chelseabmw:

Yes o ... U nkor?
yes
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by milvet(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2018
chelseabmw:

hi was searching living in Hawaii n I found you. I have few questions to ask you. Hope you don't mind?
Re: Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights by chelseabmw(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2018
milvet:
hi was searching living in Hawaii n I found you. I have few questions to ask you. Hope you don't mind?

Ok no problem..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: 2018 No Longer Feasible, Fixes New Date For Completion / FG Announces 24-hour Total Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.