Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? (3411 Views)

Moderator Needed In Gistaboutschool / List Of Most Friendly Countries....see Nigeria Position / No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
e turn fight?

No sir but david deserves more than that wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 26, 2016
skarlett:

No sir but david deserves more than that wink
ok ma

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by favourboy1(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
ademipeju:

am not oooo, just a member like you. tongue

fear fear boy cheesy
boring
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Jamean(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Shout out to Tgirl4real
I hope to meet you in person someday.
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
who dey don epp? undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Mediapace: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Lols @dominique grin ,TELL ME MORE ABOUT HER MAJESTY
favourboy1:
they often watch me up n down, set an anti spam trap to ban me, and ban me often. So i hate them except a lady mod called domin..... Yea i dnt hate her. She warns b4 acting on ban.

Imagine i get 2wk on ban huhh!
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by favourboy1(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols @dominique grin ,TELL ME MORE ABOUT HER MAJESTY
i know she is perfect for the job, i like her 4 her nature, dominique pls i have a problem with guys quoting me with insult pls kindly show help. Thnks in advance.
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by Mediapace: 10:47pm On May 26, 2016
At bolded Hope It'snt me ?

Do.minique yea she is quite perfect for the job,she must be an online genius but one thing about people like that is that once you step on their nerve,they will double quadtriplet your purnishment tongue

Hope sweery dominique doesn't change
favourboy1:
i know she is perfect for the job, i like her 4 her nature, dominique pls i have a problem with guys quoting me with insult pls kindly show help. Thnks in advance.
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by favourboy1(m): 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
At bolded Hope It'snt me ?

Do.minique yea she is quite perfect for the job,she must be an online genius but one thing about people like that is that once you step on their nerve,they will double quadtriplet your purnishment tongue

Hope sweery dominique doesn't change
nt u, some guy at a particular thread, i didnt 4lw ha, bt she b nice person she no fit change.
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by bedguy(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2016
Sexkillz. tongue
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by ademipeju(f): 11:19am On May 28, 2016
bedguy:
Sexkillz. tongue

That guy was my crush sad

I miss gan...
Re: Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? by olarhtunji(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
OK...is Lalasticlala human or robot....am tired of confusing myself....Lalasticlala unveil ursef to me.... I don't kuku like u b4 b banning someone anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians are the best in the aspect of: Give your List! / Who Will You Miss If He/she Leaves Nairaland? / How Do You Treat Someone That's Stuck Up In Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.