Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. (31468 Views)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In Enugu (Photos) / Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Yakubu Gowon In Statehouse Today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by Freedom4us: 9:31pm On May 26, 2016
crazymod:

The man is a man with respect. He don't make noise as others.

Jim nwaobodo and co. Betrayed him and denied him victory over OBJ. In primaries.

Igbos in pdp voted for OBJ and betrayed their brother as usual.

Dis wan is real APC with lies.

During that time becos of what happened to Abiola, everybody agreed to give it to the Yorubas.
Thats why both Presidential candidates were yorubas

Now when it came to the South - South's turn, the Yoruba's turned traitors.

Saboteurs and the South-West go and in hand, like 5 & 6. angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by Truefederalism(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
He came to beg on behalf of kanu the bleaching albino
undecided

But wait oh, I thought those bastards PDP thieves said buhari is critically ill. May it never be well with PDP. Bastards shocked
Did Kanu rape your mother?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by xelly: 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
All the enemies operational in Nigeria, those operating as dullard, propagandist, bigot, anti Christians, divide and rule what are you waiting for......fall and die, die, die , die , die by fire
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2016
Truefederalism:

Did Kanu rape my mother?
Are you asking me? grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by crazymod: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Freedom4us:

Dis wan is real APC with lies.

During that time becos of what happened to Abiola, everybody agreed to give it to the Yorubas.
Thats why both Presidential candidates were yorubas

Now when it came to the South - South's turn, the Yoruba's turned traitors.

Saboteurs and the South-West go and in hand, like 5 & 6. angry angry angry

My friend i was there but not among the voters or in the premises. I went there with my Chairman, he was one of the delegates from Delta State during OBJ second term bid. Most Delegates from Igbo voted for OBJ.

You so childish. Taking everything for APC propaganda............ I worked with PDP during 2003 election, how old were you then?.
I really hate PDP teenagers. They know nothing about PDP and like to argue what they dont know. PDP IS NOT JUST ALL ABOUT GEJ.
In those days, levels in PDP is based on how many crowd following you. We go different places with our so called chairman, doing nothing, just following him and sleep in big hotels.

http://www.panapress.com/Ekwueme-petitions-against-results-of-PDP-primaries--13-472154-17-lang2-index.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by Larryfest(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
Naija na funny place abeg...if dis dude sick hw come he is laughing and recievin guest naa
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by blaqoracle: 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SIGH!!! OP what about those that receive guests in hospital bed?
the more you wish your enemy to die, the sooner you ride to your grave.
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by shugaboy6102(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=18pt]Ugandans will feel like committing suicide [/size]
is that the new one hope u won't feel bad if someone called u a libyan.but seriously all this childish names dosent make sense
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by kennyrich(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2016
PDP are lairs, no single truth from them. Bunch of thieves.:'
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by Shukuakukobambi: 8:19am On May 27, 2016
HOTWATER:
So Buhari has decided to beg the Igbos ? I thought he was superman

So Ekwueme travelled all the way from the SE. Signed all necessary papers at aso rock security. Was finally admitted into buhari's presence and you still delude yourself to imagine buhari is begging Igbo? cheesy

What is he begging for? Permission to keep your Mandela for a longer time in prison? cheesy

Delusions of grandeur is your bane cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
"APC & dia lies, dis is fotoshop joor" - iPODz/iPADz yoots
this must be Pa Chukudi o,you don become Chukwudi Ibrahim again?
Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by sinceraconcept(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
This Alex Ekwueme like book gaan o,the man na kakaaki o. See the degrees he grabbed

Re: President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. by businesstation(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
Looking For That Perfect Home, Land, Office, etc For Outright Sale, Lease, Valuate, JV or Rent... ?
PROPERTIES STATION LIMITED Is Your Best Choice And The Perfect Properties Consultant.

We are specialized in:
• Property Management
• Property Valuation
• Property Development
• Sales and Purchase Of Properties
• Real Estate Consultancy
• General Survey of Property
• Property Renting, Leasing and JV.
• Investment Sponsorship
••••And many more.

For Further Enquires Contact Us Via Our:
Fb Page: Properties Station Limited
Twitter: Propty_Station
Pinterest: Properties Station Limited
Linkedin: Properties Station Limited
Email: businesstation247@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08087850228
Telephone: 08087850228, 08178706253.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of The A29 Super Tucano Fighter Jets - Photos And Videos / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.