Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" (35134 Views)

Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her / Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
neolboy:
No difference between her and a mad woman
just take a good look at ur self angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Ewatomi26(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
I really hope, she has this children at heart and not having this foundation because everyone has a foundation... God bless her heart.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by crazymod: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
sugarbelly:
Cynthia Morgan just launched her own foundation called Mama Cynthia Empowerment foundation.She also showed off her mothering skills by strapping a baby on her back..

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/cynthia-morgan-straps-baby-to-her-back.html

ALL THESE PHONY FOUNDATIONS IS TO EXPLOIT CHILDREN AND MAKE PROFIT............. TOMORROW SHE WILL POST PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO ONE ORGANIZATION IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE TO CHANNEL INCOME.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Ollykul: 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
What's her connection with Jumabee (The guy in black). Always together
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 26, 2016
who is she
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
Some mumu will claim, musicians are not making money, she haven't released an album yet she have a range rover, music is money, with a good producer and a good promoter
Forget all this hype, only few of them make money from music. Others make their money from yahoo, sleeping with our top politicians, living fake life. Believe me, @ wisdomkosi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by jaygud: 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
I sight my badex niqqa jumabee...Cynthia's real G....
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Forget all this hype, only few of them make money from music. Others make their money from yahoo, sleeping with our top politicians, living fake life. Believe me, @ wisdomkosi
i know more than u when it comes to music, why should i believe u?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by obontami: 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Men she should do away with that nonsense red hair of a wig she usually wears, its annoying as f^ck.

As iiiin the lame red hair pisses me off big time though I love her voice grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
i know more than u when it comes to music, why should i believe u?
because you need to believe
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
because you need to believe
am not a believer
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by SirDavico(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Ugly woman. lipsrsealed

Shut up
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by kaziblake(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Men she should do away with that nonsense red hair of a wig she usually wears, its annoying as f^ck.
Is it your hair undecided?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by tbase73(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2016
With dat ring on her nose
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by ummeey: 12:30am On May 27, 2016
Doesn't Stop my crush on jamal lyon.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by kolaish(m): 2:58am On May 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
Cynthia Morgan just launched her own foundation called Mama Cynthia Empowerment foundation.She also showed off her mothering skills by strapping a baby on her back..

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/cynthia-morgan-straps-baby-to-her-back.html

Madam, go and remove this ring on your nose. IT IS IRRITATING. Try to look at least a bit decent. You are not a fulani, neither an arab, so why did you adopt this nose-ring style. Sincerely speaking, you look like a bad influence on our children.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Dariyz: 3:10am On May 27, 2016
cool

Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 3:49am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
Some mumu will claim, musicians are not making money, she haven't released an album yet she have a range rover, music is money, with a good producer and a good promoter
Are you sure she have a range? Because her white range was stolen, almost immediately that of terry g was stolen too. And both bought the car less than two months before they lost it. That should tell you something
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Ugly woman. lipsrsealed
what have you done for your society? And why hating on her? She's not ugly at all,shes beautiful
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 5:19am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
Then go into music na. Does having Range Rover mean she's rich? And how are you sure she made it from music? How much did she buy her Range Rover?  In America,even underground rappers are buying Panameras,Wraiths,Ghosts and yet they say there is no money in music cos they don't make that money in music. I don't expect you to be saying what you're saying. Just go to a nearby studio and start singing,you'll realize you'll make billions from it in 6 months
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 5:25am On May 27, 2016
ummeey:
Doesn't Stop my crush on jamal lyon.
Who come ask you question? So,Alhaja mallam girl sef dey crush? Ha ha ha,aye ti baje,this life don spoil o
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 5:26am On May 27, 2016
Ewatomi26:
I really hope, she has this children at heart and not having this foundation because everyone has a foundation... God bless her heart.
your profile pic is crazy. So,we men are dogs now?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 5:45am On May 27, 2016
I know some smart kids there will go back and ask why their mothers don't have red hair.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Owobobrown(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2016
See my homies jummabee and sleeq
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by TeamSimple(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
That's her signature.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Uchwilliam(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2016
Cynthia is almost d opposite personality she potray in her music.she is a weak, respectful,hardworkin,decent but stubborn girl in reality.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by TeamSimple(m): 6:21am On May 27, 2016
crazymod:

ALL THESE PHONY FOUNDATIONS IS TO EXPLOIT CHILDREN AND MAKE PROFIT............. TOMORROW SHE WILL POST PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO ONE ORGANIZATION IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE TO CHANNEL INCOME.
My nigga. No cast us o.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 6:47am On May 27, 2016
shala01:

Are you sure she have a range? Because her white range was stolen, almost immediately that of terry g was stolen too. And both bought the car less than two months before they lost it. That should tell you something
tell me what? am not a silly thinking person, they didn't steal the money, silly people quote me alot, terrg g rang rover wasn't stolen, he had a accident with it, cynthia morgan range rover was stolen, are u not living in lagos?, if u are not smart enough u can't live in lagos? Common camery is being stolen here talkless of range rover
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Then go into music na. Does having Range Rover mean she's rich? And how are you sure she made it from music? How much did she buy her Range Rover?  In America,even underground rappers are buying Panameras,Wraiths,Ghosts and yet they say there is no money in music cos they don't make that money in music. I don't expect you to be saying what you're saying. Just go to a nearby studio and start singing,you'll realize you'll make billions from it in 6 months
wtf kcee said limpopo track changed his life, that will tell you, a hit song can change anyone's life, duro changed tekno's life, music is money, if u make good music back to back
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by crazymod: 7:48am On May 27, 2016
TeamSimple:

My nigga. No cast us o.

we know their secret. East Africans are very good in that type of scam in the name of NGO.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by brownchocolate: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
grin grin nice of her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) / It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Why I Don’t Like Kissing In Movies – Laide Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.