Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" (35225 Views)

Mercy Johnson Launches Her Kitchen Show (photos) / Rita Dominic Launches Her BK Hair Line In Lagos, Kate Henshaw Supports Her / Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by electrokcoi(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
I too like this babe despite her karishika hair I no no why
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
wtf kcee said limpopo track changed his life, that will tell you, a hit song can change anyone's life, duro changed tekno's life, music is money, if u make good music back to back
I see you're so gullible. You're the type that would believe everything politicians say. Mind you,gullibility is associated with unintelligence according to researchers. They're telling you everything and you're believing everything. Is Limpopo bigger than Yahoozee? And how come Kcee is richer than Olu upon all of Olu's hustle and everything. Is Limpopo bigger than some of Olamide's hits? And why is Kcee richer than Olamide?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
I see you're so gullible. You're the type that would believe everything politicians say. Mind you,gullibility is associated with unintelligence according to researchers. They're telling you everything and you're believing everything. Is Limpopo bigger than Yahoozee? And how come Kcee is richer than Olu upon all of Olu's hustle and everything. Is Limpopo bigger than some of Olamide's hits? And why is Kcee richer than Olamide?
u are the one being gullible, u believe the worst about others, olamide is richer than kcee, olamide is his own boss, he owns a record label, kcee is under e-money's record label, u think u sing one hit song, and opened a record label, olamide is one of the richest rappers in Nigeria, he doesn't wear gold chains everyday on like kcee, he has five albums to his name, keep on underrating Nigerian artists
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by sinceraconcept(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are the one being gulible, u believe the worst about others, olamide is richer than kcee, olamide is his own boss, he owes a record label, kcee is under e-money's record label, u think u sing one hit song, and opened a record label, olamide is one of the richest rappers in Nigeria, he doesn't wear gold chains everyday on like kcee, he have five albums to his name, keep on underating Nigeria artist
the bolded parts are your grammatical errors. Your grammatical errors are that much in a post and you expect me to reply you? You're obviously a bush boy and unintelligent. I already told you gullibility is associated with dullness. Those numerous errors are signs of gullibility. Believe anything you think and don't mention me again. I don't have your time
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by Nobody: 9:11am On May 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
the bolded parts are your grammatical errors. Your grammatical errors are that much in a post and you expect me to reply you? You're obviously a bush boy and unintelligent. I already told you gullibility is associated with dullness. Those numerous errors are signs of gullibility. Believe anything you think and don't mention me again. I don't have your time
undecided ur opinion, u don't mention me again, who the hell do u think u are? My God or what, u are human and am human, u are created in God's image same with me so u are not in any way better than me
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by colli247(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
she don dey look for HUSBAND
Re: Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" by akphrat(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2016
abiyamoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, Omawumi, Olamide, Mercy Johnson Visit Trend FM In Asaba (photos) / Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party / P'Square: Peter Obi Visits Peter Okoye After Visiting His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.