Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152977 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shobizz(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Crazy mommy wow, longext tym.

Thanks for your support.

I already upload my photobook on Amazon
I tried to add it to Create Space but kind of lost.

God Bless
Shobizz

1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2016
hmmmmm.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Harmvirus(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wow! Op God will bless you. I've had a payoneer card for long and I've not been able to do something reasonable with it. Time to dust it and put it into use

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by toxzy002: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2016
We are giving 1,000 copies of Agricultural ebooks on 49 areas of Agriculture. It is named All "Things Agriculture" and 20 days to go.
1,000 lucky winners will be messaged via Facebook on September 2.
Step1) Like this post.
Step2) Comment on the area of Agriculture you want.
Step3) Share this post on your wall.
PS: Make sure that you like this page.
Here is the link to this same page, if confused. (https://m.facebook.com/www.agriculturalbusiness/ )
* Next invite all your friends to like the page too. ( How to do it) While on the page, you will click on the spot where you have the number of page likes . e.g 700 likes, click on that number of likes and it will take you to where to invite, as you will see invite all friends, then click on invite all friends and next is to display all your friends with the invite button in front of them. Click on invite one after the other until you get all your friends invited.

Note: When you do this, it means we are all in the struggle for the campaign for sustainable Agricultural development. It is a our responsibility, I mean you and I, who are aware of the importance of Agriculture to make sure that others are also aware of this. When we make people to be aware of this important information, the better for us and our upcoming generations. It is only true Agriculture that this nation can gain back its lost glory and also uphold its unity despite its diversity. Here we want to make sure that every Nigerian develops the interest in Agriculture and at least start doing something Agriculturally, no matter how small. We can make the world great, only if we as a group will not stop contributing our quota, starting from this kind of information sharing that will create a reasonable awareness and a call for action repositioning national development through individual contribution and or participation in Agriculture. So,it is left to you and I, if we are going to pass across this beautiful information.

PRODUCTS

1.) (Gardening) Fundamental of organic Agriculture
2.) Pig Keeping in the the tropics
3.) Soil fertility management
4.) Fruit growing in the tropics
5.)) Goat keeping in the tropics
6.) Vegetable garden in the tropics
7.) Erosion control in the tropics
8.) Dairy cattle Husbandry
9.) Cultivation of tomatoes
10.) Protection of stored grains and pulses
11.) Backyard rabbit farming in the tropics
12.) Small scale production of weaning foods
13.) Protected cultivation
14.) Granaries, Marketing for small scale producers
15.) Non chemical crop protection
16.) Storage of tropical Agricultural products
17.) Duck keeping in the tropics
18.) Hatching eggs by hens or in an incubator
19.)Donkeys for traction and tillage
20.) Preparation of diary products
21.) small scale seed production
22.) Non-timber forest products
23.) Small scale mushroom cultivation
24.) Bee products
25.) Rainwater harvesting for domestic use
26.) Ethnoveterinary
27.) Mitigating the effects of HIV AIDS in Small Scale Farming
28.) Aqua culture and fisheries biotechnology
29.) Bee keeping in the tropics
30.) Canning meat
31.) Wild game
32.) Poultry and FISH Safety
33.) Curing and smoking poultry meat
34.) Dictionary of agriculture
35.) Food and farming
36.) Fresh water fish farming
37.) Fruits and vegetable
38.) Handbook of Poultry Diseases
39.) Lice and mites in Poultry
40.) Method of measuring ammonia emissions from poultry houses
41.) Oil production from catfish viscera
41.) On-farm fish culture
42.) Permaculture-sustainable agriculture
43.) Poultry genetics
breeding and biotechnology
44.) Poultry meat processing and quality
45.) Poultry production
46.) Science of Agriculture and Rural Development in low-income countries
47.) Small scale fresh water fish farming
48.) Speech for farmers
49.) waste water use in agriculture and feed formulation.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 7:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Gud morning, wheres everyone here..pls I need information on the tax information of amazon ...tnx
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nerdychica(f): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Why is this thread becoming boring ? Crazymommy I am compiling my photos tho its taking lots of time , the photos are cartoon characters which I actually painted by my self on Photoshop tho the sketches were gotten online , I aim at creating a photo book of 40 photos . And does amazon pay into a US PayPal account ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Brightgem(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Harmvirus:
Wow! Op God will bless you. I've had a payoneer card for long and I've not been able to do something reasonable with it. Time to dust it and put it into use
at the time u applied how easy was it recieving the card.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nerdychica(f): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nerdychica:
Why is this thread becoming boring ? Crazymommy I am compiling my photos tho its taking lots of time , the photos are cartoon characters which I actually painted by my self on Photoshop tho the sketches were gotten online , I aim at creating a photo book of 40 photos . And does amazon pay into a US PayPal account ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by trigar12(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
I will like to thank crazymommy and doyinsaac for this thread.

My picture is now live on istock.. But pls, how do I promote my pictures, cos I still have 0 views. Pls help
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nerdychica(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
trigar12:
I will like to thank crazymommy and doyinsaac for this thread.

My picture is now live on istock.. But pls, how do I promote my pictures, cos I still have 0 views. Pls help
I have tried countless times to upload on istocl but can't how did you go about it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by trigar12(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nerdychica:
I have tried countless times to upload on istocl but can't how did you go about it
I use a mobile phone. Just use Google chrome to upload your files. Just CHROME
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
@akaoshi, how far about your photobook and payoneer card? have you make any progress in making money?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Crazymommy, Doyinisaac, pls I am confused on my photos via MSWORD. My pictures are not centralized with the work sheet I can't move the images I am only able to increase which degrade it quality. Should I I paste and go to the next page or I should increase the image on MSWORD. smiley
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sunboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 352/$
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: How to make money with pictures... by futurerex: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
daclemx:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MqmUdpqqfPtpeF_TfT_yMxij2Hf_r7DIQ9_iyfG9tYathrkoI6Z-qp2Cf58NfrUUTR_8tm2bH3rY_3s9xD26aw2

you can register to payoneer through this link. Contact me on how to get your mastercard. It is totally free. But please note, the mastercard will be sent directly to you, I will only guide you on how to get it without it getting lost and i do not need moneyf rom you. Just want to help my brothers in the hustle................
Please, how can I get my payoneer master card here in Nigeria? I applied since May this year. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 3:07am On Aug 29, 2016
crazymommy:
During the publishing process at the end of the page,there is place where they will ask you to select the countries which you want or you select worldwide..::
pls is it okay to use another address different from the one on my voter's card as point of collection for payoneer mastercard?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
crazymummy, thanks for the lecture. I got my card ystday bt my problem is how can I get correct and worthy pictures?
thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by pyx: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
crazymommy:
we will continue tommorow...am feeling sleepy already...you can throw in your questions....
Thank you for this wonderful job , I have read through but I will appreciate if I could get an email from you concerning the pictures and in a way need one on one clarification on some things.
My Email is sammayor11@yahoo.com.
Keep the good job going
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
shakol91:
pls is it okay to use another address different from the one on my voter's card as point of collection for payoneer mastercard?

Yes, you can fill in any other address as shipping address. I did it that way and got my card.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls, biuti, how do we get a better pictures?
I am having problem with that as my job doesn't allow me to walk around snapping pictures.
thank you as you proffer solution to this.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
biuti:

Yes, you can fill in any other address as shipping address. I did it that way and got my card.
thanks sister. I want to get payoneer acct first before I register kdp-amazon. I think that's cool.(I'm also working on my photos too) Pls,i might quote you later for any further question. It seems the thread is now dry not as active as before.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Toscoas2:
pls, biuti, how do we get a better pictures?
I am having problem with that as my job doesn't allow me to walk around snapping pictures.
thank you as you proffer solution to this.
According to OP, you can visit pixabaydotcom to download pictures. You can later re-edit the picture to your own taste.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2016
shakol91:
thanks sister. I want to get payoneer acct first before I register kdp-amazon. I think that's cool.(I'm also working on my photos too) Pls,i might quote you later for any further question. It seems the thread is now dry not as active as before.
After your payoneer registration, you can register at kdp before the arrival of your card.
Even if you upload your book today and start having sales, you'll be paid 60 days after the month you made the sales.
I'm still compiling my pictures too though I've registered on kdp.

@Toscoas2, shakol91 is right.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
shakol91:
According to OP, you can visit pixabaydotcom to download pictures. You can later re-edit the picture to your own taste.
thanks, bro. but I noticed those pictures on pixabay.com are below the required MPIXEL.
Wht shld we do?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2016
biuti:

After your payoneer registration, you can register at kdp before the arrival of your card.
Even if you upload your book today and start having sales, you'll be paid 60 days after the month you made the sales.
I'm still compiling my pictures too though I've registered on kdp.

@Toscoas2, shakol91 is right.
I've registered payoneer today.. My card will arrive between Oct 10-19. Pls the next step is photo book which I need your help. The pictures am about to use has minimum of 65kb. Are the okay for the work?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2016
shakol91:
I've registered payoneer today.. My card will arrive between Oct 10-19. Pls the next step is photo book which I need your help. The pictures am about to use has minimum of 65kb. Are the okay for the work?
. Download "photo resizer" on playstore then convert your pictures below 200 pixel to 1600*1200. It may display fair on kindle app, but am not sure if it will come out perfect on printed version.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Toscoas2:

thanks, bro. but I noticed those pictures on pixabay.com are below the required MPIXEL.
Wht shld we do?
if you need to upload Original format then u must register on pixabay, but I recommend medium picture size when downloading for amazon photobook bcus you must nt upload more than 50mb file when creating ur book!. Besides after setting price I noticed my 12mb file became 3mb (amazon reduced d size) perhaps that fits the resolution.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2016
demo4ril97:
. Download "photo resizer" on playstore then convert your pictures below 200 pixel to 1600*1200. It may display fair on kindle app, but am not sure if it will come out perfect on printed version.
alright thanks boss. I will get android to do that... I pray it works
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2016
shakol91:
you can go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.