Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153019 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by doyinisaac(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
naijafinest:
Awesome thread. Pls can we use PC in uploading pix in shutterstock or its just phone?
infact PC is the best
Re: How to make money with pictures... by micson: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
doyinisaac please what is the picture dimension you use in MICROSOFT.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Amadivenatius: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thank you many times crazymummy, I received my Payoneer ATM master card yesterday from a postmaster inside my house. I had lost hope receiving the card because I used 23401 as my zip code and I live in a remote town in Rivers state. May God continue to bless your hustle.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shobizz(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Brightgem:
Post office wahala. I had to apply for second card which will come in october makes it all like 3months waiting for the card which I need for other things too. I still used post office address again and I am not sure that was a wise idea.

Same here ooO,
I apply 4 another card same October.
All is well but am still checking Post office

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmm,I'm yet to see Testimonies on this thread.... I'm really concerned about people that has uploaded kindle-books on amazon. Any progress so far? Updates: I'm yet to receive my payonner card (I was told to check back tomorrow @ post office). I've registered my KDP account successfully (kudos to demo4ril97)By God's grace,I planned to upload my book on kdp-amazon this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by greenalert: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2016
crazymommy:
When you want to create a photo book you can create a photo book that contains photo of anything including yourself,you can even create a photo book with pictures of places in Nigeria and sell it as a book,first step is create a PDF document and add all your photos inside it,when you upload the PDF file ,amazon has an automatic software that will concert your PDF file into a book format so you do not need to stress yourself over conversion of your document into a book....there are thousands of photo books on amazon....and there are photo books on amazon sells thousands and thousands of copies...imagine you selling your photo book for 4$ which is the average price or usual price and you sell just 1000 copies that would be equal to 4000$ from the sales which is about 800000 naira.that's a good income if you ask me....you can create several photo books If you want...you can create your photo book Even with just 40 pictures....now next I will explain to you how you can create e.g a 50 page photo book with ease...

This is amazing, bro. following seriously!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Precioussilas10: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2016
crazymommy:
When you want to create a photo book you can create a photo book that contains photo of anything including yourself,you can even create a photo book with pictures of places in Nigeria and sell it as a book,first step is create a PDF document and add all your photos inside it,when you upload the PDF file ,amazon has an automatic software that will concert your PDF file into a book format so you do not need to stress yourself over conversion of your document into a book....there are thousands of photo books on amazon....and there are photo books on amazon sells thousands and thousands of copies...imagine you selling your photo book for 4$ which is the average price or usual price and you sell just 1000 copies that would be equal to 4000$ from the sales which is about 800000 naira.that's a good income if you ask me....you can create several photo books If you want...you can create your photo book Even with just 40 pictures....now next I will explain to you how you can create e.g a 50 page photo book with ease...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Precioussilas10: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2016
You are not crazy after all.God bless you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Precioussilas10: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
daclemx:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/MqmUdpqqfPtpeF_TfT_yMxij2Hf_r7DIQ9_iyfG9tYathrkoI6Z-qp2Cf58NfrUUTR_8tm2bH3rY_3s9xD26aw2

you can register to payoneer through this link. Contact me on how to get your mastercard. It is totally free. But please note, the mastercard will be sent directly to you, I will only guide you on how to get it without it getting lost and i do not need moneyf rom you. Just want to help my brothers in the hustle................
Thanks and God bless u
Re: How to make money with pictures... by needhelp20: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
trigar12:

I use a mobile phone. Just use Google chrome to upload your files. Just CHROME
Sorry bro please can I have your contact
Re: How to make money with pictures... by needhelp20: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Greg007:
Where will I click to edit my book
Please how do you manage to upload you photobook on amazon with your phone please help
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chineduho: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still surprised that people are finding it difficult to get Payoneer card, follow my signature to solve this.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by drmanJ(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
How do they pay? PayPal or check?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Raph2c: 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Toscoas2:

thanks... I later read it.
I uploaded a new book today and it was published ds evening.
now to relax and counting my blessings.
thank God and Crazymummy. also big up mr demo4ril97

Please how do I do with the tax interview for my payment
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Raph2c: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amadivenatius:
Thank you many times crazymummy, I received my Payoneer ATM master card yesterday from a postmaster inside my house. I had lost hope receiving the card because I used 23401 as my zip code and I live in a remote town in Rivers state. May God continue to bless your hustle.

I received my payoneer ATM card today....but I have issue on the tax interview.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Concerning my Payoneer card, according to the company,the card will arrive between october 10 and ...(can't remember the other date). I've visited the post office in my area more than 4 times now,they said they don't have anything like that and payoneer have sent 2 mails notifying me to activate my card. (I was still there yesterday,it was same story) pls what should I do
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
shakol91:
Concerning my Payoneer card, according to the company,the card will arrive between october 10 and ...(can't remember the other date). I've visited the post office in my area more than 4 times now,they said they don't have anything like that and payoneer have sent 2 mails notifying me to activate my card. (I was still there yesterday,it was same story) pls what should I do
i collected my payoneer card yesterday, it was fast shipment, i taught it will take longer time for it to arrive, but to my surprise it came quickly my post master called me and said i should pick it up, i use my street address...and city post code.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Olamarkjoel:

i collected my payoneer card yesterday, it was fast shipment, i taught it will take longer time for it to arrive, but to my surprise it came quickly my post master called me and said i should pick it up, i use my street address...and city post code.
I don't understand the ones we have in Ado-Ekiti. They're just too aggressive especially the young man incharge of their UPS letter delivery.. Pls is the package in form of 9ja bank ATM packaged inside envelope?

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:53am On Oct 20, 2016
shakol91:
I don't understand the ones we have in Ado-Ekiti. They're just too aggressive especially the young man incharge of their UPS letter delivery.. Pls is the package in form of 9ja bank ATM packaged inside envelope?

yes, the new payoneer card came with a micro chip just like nigerian card, but a good design and looks beautiful, it is enclosed inside envelop sent via royal mail, i have a good relationship with my post master, i usually give him little change so he calls me anytime he sees my parcel. if i don't give him money he doesn't care, but i try to take care of him because he is nice to me. try to develop good relationship with your post master, but i dont think that is the case why you haven't receive yours yet, but it will help you alot and makes it easier for you anytime you have parcel.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Raph2c: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2016
I received my payoneer ATM card yesterday....but I have issue on the tax interview on the istock site. please i need help.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Raph2c:
I received my payoneer ATM card yesterday....but I have issue on the tax interview on the istock site. please i need help.
thanks for the advice. I don't know anything about istock.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2016
shakol91:
thanks for the advice. I don't know anything about istock.
lol you neva still get ur Payoneer?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2016
After registering and collecting my payoner card and uploading my photobook about 4 to 5 month ago. I got an alert from Amazon Kindle publisher through my email that I be credited for royalty on one of my photo book that was bought from UK in next 2 to 5 business working days.

Crazymummy I followed u with keen interest and follow all ur instructions and now my first alert on the way, I hope am good.

Re: How to make money with pictures... by neoG(f): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Check my signature and click the whatsapp link there. Join the group and you will thank me like as if you are doing it to Obama. Get to know everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to earn more of it conveniently. Joke apart i am a living witness. Welcome to the world of financial freedom. Bitcoin rocks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by favex: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
@just2endowed ; I got same message about my royalty payment and mine was from US store.

I thought I haven't made any sales all along but was really surprised with the message.

All thanks to crazymommy and more $$$ to us!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
favex:
@just2endowed ; I got same message about my royalty payment and mine was from US store.

I thought I haven't made any sales all along but was really surprised with the message.

All thanks to crazymommy and more $$$ to us!

Yes, all thanks to op of this thread. Crazymommy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Amadivenatius: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am so excited today as i have received a royalty payment notification from KDP. At last people are now buying my book. Thank you crazemummy, this is for real.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by scory(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
shakol91:

Meen I visited that redundant post office, they even have no idea where foreign deliveries are stored.....funny Ado-Ekiti post office.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
scory:

Meen I visited that redundant post office, they even have no idea where foreign deliveries are stored.....funny Ado-Ekiti post office.
were you able to collect the payoneer card? If yes,was it during the time duration or wasn't has scheduled to arrive Nigeria.. Pls help me with the info,because I can't follow the advice the postman gave me. Imagine him telling me to visit the post office everyday to check for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.