Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (155660 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Download slidecoin app on Google Playstore and earn up to $200 in bitcoin within a month.
Use 'sol172' as referrer code to get bonus

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Ayoshewa12:

Thanks so much ma'am � ,you are the best kiss kiss

Please ma,I wanted to sign up on steemit,but it stops in my email. What can I do?
They did not ask of phone number??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
They did not ask of phone number??

They did not ask for phone number, I guess it could be network problem. I will change the number and see how it goes.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Ayoshewa12:

They did not ask for phone number, I guess it could be network problem. I will change the number and see how it goes.

use airtel
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
use airtel
Thanks. I am not using the network,will subscribe to my mtn sim and try again.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
use airtel

I don't use the network,I will subscribe to my mtn sim and try again.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ayoshewa12:

I don't use the network,I will subscribe to my mtn sim and try again.
ok try it.....but airtel works better
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ehinmowo: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..

Thank you for opening this thread. I just atarted my shutterstock account (last week) and thanks to your post here I hv 7 approved images out of 12. There is this urge in me dt kept saying I shud hv started earning something with 7 approved images, but so far, I have earned nothing. Pls I nid ur gulde on hw to become a successful contributor. Pls u cn forward it to my mail. I am preparing to submit abt 20 more images. Thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ehinmowo: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by quickpower18: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
real way to make money!!!

LEGIT...

Re: How to make money with pictures... by OkiCanadian: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Crazymommy can i call u wonderful mommy for this marvellous post?? Thanks alot
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
crazymommy:
ok try it.....but airtel works better
I have sign in with airtel, but still waiting for the confirmation code. Using windows phone is a big problem.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
I have sign in with airtel, but still waiting for the confirmation code. Using windows phone is a big problem.
ehn put the airtel sim on another phone
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
crazymommy:
ok ma
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
crazymommy:
MA, please how long does it take for the account to be approved. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kejibabe(f): 5:59pm On May 02, 2018
i am just seeing this thread for the first time. @crazymommy, please this steemit,is it only about pictures too? do they accept paypal? are Nigerians allowed?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ohigus(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Hi crazy mommy,

Nice job you're doing. If you don't mind, can I chip in one or two things? Thanks!

Regarding the bonus $25, it will ONLY be given if the person signs up through an affiliate link and earn $100 into the account.

Both the referrer and the referred customer will be given $25 each.

It's called Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Link: https://www.payoneer.com/raf/

If you do not sign up via an affiliate link, no $25 bonus for you.

About the annual charge, for helping you maintain your account, Payoneer removes $29.95 every year.

How can I get my swift/BC code pls help me am confused
Thank u
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:34pm On May 02, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
MA, please how long does it take for the account to be approved. Thanks
Within seven working days
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:43pm On May 02, 2018
kejibabe:
i am just seeing this thread for the first time. @crazymommy, please this steemit,is it only about pictures too? do they accept paypal? are Nigerians allowed?
yeah nigerians are allowed...and you can post anything including pictures too....a nairalander already created a thread for steemit here....https://www.nairaland.com/4310535/steemit-lets-meet-here
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ohigus(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2018
Pls crazzymommy am new here and I have read thread from back pages but I try to create a payoneer account. At step 3 am confused they ask for swift/BIC code. And I have created an account with swift and I use the swift code but they still is invalid, do pls help me ma. Help me pls
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:25pm On May 03, 2018
ohigus:

How can I get my swift/BC code pls help me am confused Thank u
Please go to Google and type Nigerian banks swift/b codes.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Botango23(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2018
Pls ma,is it compulsory that the name on the card must be the same with the amazon acct or shuttlphoto,if you want to withdraw your money?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ohigus(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2018
Crazymmomy I have created my payoneer account but I haven received my account number, and I don't know how to get it pls help me ma, am new here pls
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2018
My account has been approved, Thanks so much ma'am.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by megafaraday(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2018
ohigus:
Crazymmomy I have created my payoneer account but I haven received my account number, and I don't know how to get it pls help me ma, am new here pls
Open ur payoneer account, go to Global Payment services, u ll see ur acc details there
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 2:42pm On May 12, 2018
My handle on Steemit is @ayoshewa.
This is the link to my first post on Steemit.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@ayoshewa/passion-pleasure-and-profit-on-steemit
Re: How to make money with pictures... by debo07(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2018
hello fams.I opened a payoneer acct last night and the sent me a mail that it is under review and it will take 3 working days for approval. Then 2 minutes later I was still in payoneer site when I saw all my USA bank account details. I registered on kdp.Amazon with it and it was successful.. Pls does that mean my payoneer account has already being approved?. And secondly pls how do I get the mastercard.thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Guys for those who wants to open payoneer account and order for master card, its very easy. you can follow my direct refereed link to do so.
Note, you will be able to order for your card as soon as you received 30USD or its equivalent.
why do you need a referral link?
creating an account with a referred link, gives you and i an opportunity to instantly earn 25USD as soon as you create your account.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/oyy6I2D8h1f1T7gYdOGjRhuVrJEmWXWh7sZJJIIS0RhvjgsIBP8IMe4qwLYjoxNP9IVLaWTy4cvch9UjLvYyYw2
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
debo07:
hello fams.I opened a payoneer acct last night and the sent me a mail that it is under review and it will take 3 working days for approval. Then 2 minutes later I was still in payoneer site when I saw all my USA bank account details. I registered on kdp.Amazon with it and it was successful.. Pls does that mean my payoneer account has already being approved?. And secondly pls how do I get the mastercard.thanks
Once you have unto 3oUSD or it equivalent , you will be able to order for your card.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ojconfirm: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
My handle on Steemit is @ayoshewa.
This is the link to my first post on Steemit.
https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@ayoshewa/passion-pleasure-and-profit-on-steemit
hello kindly help me out, i registered with steemit some months back, but i cannot recover my password....

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.