Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) (3142 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by otukpo(f): 5:45am On May 27, 2016
Owoloku1:
So is it by destroying pipelines that you'll get what you want?

If all the oil companies decide to leave our lands won't our sons become jobless?

If all our waters become contaminated won't it kill our fishes and sicken our children?

The way I see it this way of punishing Nigeria and Buhari is causing more direct harm to us thano it's doing them.

Just my opinion tho

But do you agree they have a good point?
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Nobody: 5:46am On May 27, 2016
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Abeymills(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
They d NORTH funded sympathise aided n even boldly condem attack on bokoharam whose cause are dey fighting 4?NDA has a genuine cause because bubuhari utterances is so unguided n no regards 4d niger delta pple watever happens dis tym around its on bubuhari n d north because bubuhari has not shown dat he is d father of dis country but a Fulani man yeye govt
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by garrimallam: 6:08am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Yet u live in perpetual darkness, sleep on queue to buy fuel and pay exorbitant transport. NDA fire on abi? Who do u think will suffer? Buhari de aso rock with 24/7 light and he no de queue like u
Yes,but the people that pushed him there are sleeping not only in queues but outside.

U should

never support evil because its favours u,if d oil that is d bone of cont
ention is res
ident in their dormine u know what would have become the house call
Nigeria.

o
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 6:31am On May 27, 2016
Just as Buhari believes in the political reality of marginalization of the 5%ers. The NDA believes in the economic reality of 0% crude oil for him and brothers. Buhari's sins will continue to be paid for even after his death.
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by blackpanda: 6:51am On May 27, 2016
garrimallam:

Yes,but the people that pushed him there are sleeping not only in queues but outside.

U should

never support evil because its favours u,if d oil that is d bone of cont
ention is res
ident in their dormine u know what would have become the house call
Nigeria.

o

What exactly is the evil??
Did we not have a president from that region, what exactly did he do for his people??
They have NDDC, MNDA, Amnesty programme all working together to develop the area.

So how will blowing up pipeline, destroying ur environment and make the nation poorer, advance the nigerdelta cause
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Owoloku1: 7:36am On May 27, 2016
otukpo:

But do you agree they have a good point?
Yes I do agree..I actually support their cause but I hate their methods
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 27, 2016
U too much

Sai Asari
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Rolings: 9:10am On May 27, 2016
rusher14:
Nonsense.

The amnesty programme was never stopped.

Tell them abeg it's so unfortunate that supposed literate people go about spreading falsehood . Smh the same Asari that didn't see anywhere in the Niger delta worth of hosting his private university is here saying this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by dtruth3(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2016
The Daullard must bow!

Meanwhile, i hear of one violent group called Biafra Defense Force (BDF) coming on stream.

For about 2months now, they have been recruiting and having meetings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott / Meet The PRP Benue State Governorship Aspirant Who Is A Pastor / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.