Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Islam And Their Fake Moon God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Their Fake Moon God (1028 Views)

God Vs Allah - God Of Israel Vs Allah The Unknowable Crescent Moon God Of Islam / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / African Pastors Exposed With Their Fake Prophecies And Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Their Fake Moon God by Nina4u(f): 6:01am On May 27, 2016
Is Allah the God of the Bible, or is Allah the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia?

While "Allah" could refer to God literally, the Allah of Islam is the moon god of ancient pagan Arabia.

The Arabic word for "god" is "ilah", while "al" is the Arabic for "the". Therefore, "Allah" combines "al" with "ilah" and removes the "i", to literally means, "the god".

But much like "YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah" is the personal name of the God of the Bible, "Allah" was also the personal name given to the moon god, the highest of the 360 pagan idols worshipped in Mecca, Muhammad's home town (see Muhammad False Prophet.

What evidence is there that Islam's "Allah" is the pagan moon god of ancient Mecca?

Consider what the pagan Arabians did to worship their moon god, Allah; they prayed while bowing towards K'abah, the "house of Allah" in Mecca that houses a meteorite - a stone from space - several times a day, visited it once a year, and walked around it several times during their visit.

Kabah HajjTo worship their Allah today:

• Muslims pray bowing towards the K'abah in Mecca five times a day.

• About two million Muslims visit Mecca every year and walk around the K'abah (the black cube, which is 40 feet tall, on the right).

• The Muslim "holy" month of Ramadan starts at the sighting of a new crescent moon.

• Perched atop churches across the world is the cross, the symbol of the sacrifice made by our God. Perched atop mosques across the world is the crescent moon (above), the symbol of Allah whom Muhammad chose as the god of Islam.

When confronted with the details above, Muslim typically re-assert that "Allah" still means "al" + "ilah" - i.e., "the" + "god" - and is same as the God of the Bible, not the moon god of pagan Mecca. They even point out that Arabic Christian Bibles uses "Allah" to refer to God.

The "Allah" in the current Arabic Christian Bibles is literally "the God" and does refer to the God of the Bible. Advise Muslims that if this is really the "Allah" they are worshipping, then they should stop bowing down toward a meteorite five times a day and the crescent moon should neither start their "holy" month of Ramadan nor top their mosques. If the Allah they are worshipping is the God of the Bible, then they should worship Him as the Bible instructs....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by pomide(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2016
ODDs 29.
Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by tundelis(m): 6:31am On May 27, 2016
I'm not there o
Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by Oladim001(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2016
Another attention seeker has come again oo. This time around this one is saying Allah is an idol oo. Oga oo
Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by Nina4u(f): 6:43am On May 27, 2016
Oladim001:
Another attention seeker has come again oo. This time around this one is saying Allah is an idol oo. Oga oo
research u religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by udatso: 8:52am On May 27, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by Demmzy15(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
Nina4u:
research u religion
This issue has been refuted many years ago, as far back as 10years ago. If indeed Allaah is an idol, then you're accusing your Christian arab brethren(one of the oldest christians) of worshipping idols because that's what they call God.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by udatso: 12:17pm On May 27, 2016
I lol each time I hear a Christian asking Muslims to research their religion.. ....like seriously?
Re: Islam And Their Fake Moon God by Demmzy15(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2016
udatso:
I lol each time I hear a Christian asking Muslims to research their religion.. ....like seriously?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

From Theatre To The Altar: The Untold Story Of Dr. Paul Enenche Of Dunamis / The New World Order Is A Sign God Exists, Bible Is True And We Live In Endtimes / 7 Reasons Why I Hate Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.